Wedding Boot Camp by UNICUS Fitness

Chicago, IL View map

Wedding Boot Camp by UNICUS Fitness, is the most comprehensive fitness training system specifically designed for Brides, Grooms and wedding parties, to make them smaller, tighter and sexier than you can possibly dream. It works so well, it comes with the UNICUS Fitness Iron Clad Guarantee: You will lose a minimum of one dress size or pant size per month or we will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked!

Wedding Boot Camp is located inside The Fitness Lair in Downtown Chicago. This is the Midwest's largest private training studio and it is hidden right on Michigan Ave near the beginning of the Magnificent Mile.

What beauty services do you offer?

Gym
4.7
    Claudia Married on 10/10/2009
    I took this class for about three or four months prior to my wedding. Unicus is a great workout and I got a lot more accomplished here than I would have on my own at the gym. I started out as a size 14 and ended up around a size 10 by the time my wedding rolled around--all thanks to Unicus! The excecises are very doable for all, yet challenging at the same time. I really reccommend these classes--they are worth it. I felt ultra confident on my wedding day.
    Victoria Married on 10/25/2008
    I took this bootcamp with one of my bridesmaids. 3 days a week for 1 month. Each class was 50 mins long. It was okay. I liked the people in the class, but a lot of the exercises we did I could do at home. But it was motivating and we did get a good workout. I only took this the month before my wedding, but I think if you took it for 3-6 it would have better results! It was a good class and fun for us.

Deals

Wedding Boot Camp by UNICUS Fitness 1
Offer
Sign up for 3 months of Wedding Boot Camp and get $50 off the total cost. Normal pricing is $125 per month for 12 workouts. Now get 3 months for $325.

625 North Michigan Ave, 6th Floor Chicago, 60601
3128194466

By Appointment
Location of (Wedding Boot Camp by UNICUS Fitness)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding