49 1/2 South Washington Street, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Map · Phone number

About Tying the Knot

Tying the Knot has successfully created many beautiful, memorable, extraordinary events in Chicago and throughout the suburbs since 1999. Experience, talent, and creativity allows Tying the Knot to achieve high quality service with an extra attention to detail. It is their objective that every couple and their family be able to enjoy their wedding day free of stress. From flawless wedding day coordination to impeccable planning and design... the choice is yours! Customizing allows you to choose the services that pertain to your specific needs. Your wedding is unique and we tailor a package just for you.

We also offer invitations, favors, details, computerized envelope addressing and more...

The Tying the Knot team consists of Anne Malcolm, owner and Senior Consultant, Brooke Righeimer, Senior Consultant and Christine Stone, Creative Director and founder. They are supported by numerous wedding day assistants.

Follow Tying the Knot on

1918b9df2a06cc3f Wedding Wire
Tying the Knot
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography.  Wedding designed by Tying the Knot.
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography. Wedding designed by Tying the Knot.
Photographed by Brian Kinyon Photography.
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography.  Wedding designed by Tying the Knot.  Cake created by...
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography. Wedding designed by Tying the Knot. Cake created by...
Photographed by Brian Kinyon Photography.
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography.
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography.
img0626
tablecenterpieceshigh
tablesettinglow1
1918b9df2a06cc3f Wedding Wire
Tying the Knot
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography.  Wedding designed by Tying the Knot.
Photographed by Stephen Green Photography. Wedding designed by Tying the Knot.

20 Reviews for Tying the Knot

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 07/29/2017

Tying the Knot was recommended to us by our venue, Eaglewood Resort and Spa, and with out a doubt was that the best recommendation that we received! We knew we needed a coordinator since we we’re getting married downtown, having our reception in the suburbs, and would need assistance with all of the logistics of our wedding day. Brooke and her team handled our wedding day flawlessly! Brooke, was always available, especially in the leading weeks up to our wedding, to answer any last minute questions, and that really helped put my nerves at ease. Brooke reached out to all of our vendors and was able to spot any issues and got everyone on the same page. Brooke was also a big help when we met with our venue in our final walk through and asked a lot of questions that we hadn’t even thought of! By hiring Tying the Knot, my husband and I, and are parents were able to enjoy our reception and I don’t know what we would have done without them! Tying the Knot was the best vendor we used for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Tying the Knot! They were the best decision we made when planning our wedding. We could not have done it without our wedding planner, Anne! She was always there when we needed her, and she had the most spectacular ideas. She truly brought our vision to life. In addition, she is such a wonderful, kind, and thoughtful person to work with! After knowing her for a couple of days, she had my mind and ideas down one hundred percent! She coordinated absolutely everything and recommended the best vendors to us. We can honestly say that there was not one thing where Tying the Knot led us down the wrong path! If you are looking for a wedding planner, you should DEFINITELY go with Tying the Knot!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Hannah · Married on 04/23/2016

We used Brooke with Tying the Knot and I really do not have the words to describe how amazing she was! We had about 7 months to plan my wedding and I was able to get everything I dreamed of. She was available 24/7 and she always worked with my schedule and great flexibility. The best thing I ever did for myself regarding my wedding was hire her. I will forever be grateful to her and Tying the Knot for giving me the most memorable and special day! She was always checking on me especially the week of the wedding and letting me know she was there for any questions or concerns I had. The day of the event she was there for me as well and making sure everything ran smoothly. I know that the was the reason my wedding was so beautiful and I was so lucky that not a thing went wrong. I highly recommend Tying the Knot.

Sent on 05/09/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Toni Patisserie & Cafe
    Toni Patisserie & Cafe Wedding Cakes

We have worked together with Christine and Brooke for many years. They have always been a pleasure to work with, as they are professional and creative! We love the employees and their clientele!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Tying the Knot to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 49 1/2 South Washington Street Hinsdale, 60521 See on map