Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists

Chicago, IL View map

Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists team specializes in beauty, airbrush, and bridal makeup for events, photography, and video. Our team of experienced hair stylists and makeup artists offer on-location services, and feels that every bride should feel and look like the most beautiful version of herself on her wedding day.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$135

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$135

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Hayley J. Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

We had Crystal and Kristina for hair and makeup and they were both amazing! Crystal was so good with giving feedback on what she thought would work best for everyone’s hair and they all came out great! Kristina did a perfect job with makeup and everyone looked beautiful and still like themselves. They were so fun to work with and I couldn’t recommend them more!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nika was one of the best things about my wedding day. She made me look awesome, and was such a pleasure to be with. The hours before the wedding were some of the most nervous, excited moments of my life, and she was just such a delight!

I cannot recommend her highly enough!! You must book Nika.
    Mariah E. Married on 10/20/2019

Great Chicago vendor!

The Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists company was great to work with! I used their wedding makeup services for myself and my 3 bridesmaids for my recent wedding and we all LOVED the makeup. The makeup was very natural and lasted the entire night with little to no touch ups. My makeup artist, Kristina, was very professional and on-time. Molly, the office coordinator, was great at communicating with my planner through email and was flexible with working with my day-of timeline. As the bride, they also gifted me a small makeup emergency kit which I thought was very thoughtful. Overall great.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Trevin & Marla
26 photos · 05/29/2017

Creativo Loft Creativo Loft Rooftop Weddings

Nika is extremely talented and professional, and at the top of our list when couples ask us about makeup referrals. Exceptionally high quality work with all types of complexions. Clients always look fresh and sophisticated, and never over-done. Always spot on with perfect look for each bride's specific personality and style.

Five Grain Events Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Gorgeous makeup and an all-around fun person to be around. Highly recommend Nika!

AnitaWeds AnitaWeds Wedding Officiants

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nika Vaughan! She not only has the gift of making someone look beautiful, she has the unique ability to make you FEEL beautiful, too. I speak from experience, as she did my make up prior to a ceremony. I am NOT a big make-up wearer, and was a bit hesitant, but I loved the results. I had lots of compliments that day and I felt great! I've also seem Nika work with several couples prior to their ceremony. She takes the time to understand what they want and they are thrilled with her work! Nika is a talented professional - she's also patient, understanding.... and really fun! I highly recommend her!

957 N Ashland Ave Chicago, IL, 60622
7732209959

Office Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9a - 6p On-Location/Limited Email Response: Saturday & Sunday Office Closed: Monday
Location of (Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding