• Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists

Nika Vaughan specializes in beauty, airbrush, and bridal makeup for events, photography, and video. Nika offers on-location services, and feels that every bride should feel and look like the most beautiful version of herself on her wedding day.

Follow Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists on

• Videos 2

17 Reviews for Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding! Couldn't have asked for better.

Nika did my hair and makeup for my destination wedding in Mexico. This means humidity, sweat, and tears (good ones)! The whole experience from booking, preview, to day-of was stellar. The whole booking and scheduling process is streamlined and easy. They provided all of the detail I needed and answered any questions I had quickly. I had a ton of fun doing the preview and never felt nervous or weird about giving feedback. Nika is a super sweet person and is very skilled at what she does. The day of everything went SO well and my hair and makeup held up great! I got a lot of compliments on both :) The "getting ready" portion of a wedding is a pretty vulnerable time (the ramp up to the ceremony, nerves, excitement, etc) so it was essential to have a caring and calm person there while you're getting pretty. Plus, she made sure I didn't get a sunburn that day! For sure recommend this company to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2017

I knew I wanted to work with the Nika Vaughan team when my friend got married and they did a stunning job on her makeup! We worked with Christina and she was incredible! My bridesmaids and I all wanted a natural look and Christina did such a good job! I was hesitant about airbrush makeup since I had never done it before but it is so natural and really stays on all day. Christina is so sweet and so talented! We loved working with her!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nika Vaughan Bridal Artists FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 135.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 60

Real Weddings

• Creativo Loft
    Creativo Loft Rooftop Weddings

Nika is extremely talented and professional, and at the top of our list when couples ask us about makeup referrals. Exceptionally high quality work with all types of complexions. Clients always look fresh and sophisticated, and never over-done. Always spot on with perfect look for each bride's specific personality and style.

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Gorgeous makeup and an all-around fun person to be around. Highly recommend Nika!

• AnitaWeds
    AnitaWeds Wedding Officiants

I can't say enough wonderful things about Nika Vaughan! She not only has the gift of making someone look beautiful, she has the unique ability to make you FEEL beautiful, too. I speak from experience, as she did my make up prior to a ceremony. I am NOT a big make-up wearer, and was a bit hesitant, but I loved the results. I had lots of compliments that day and I felt great! I've also seem Nika work with several couples prior to their ceremony. She takes the time to understand what they want and they are thrilled with her work! Nika is a talented professional - she's also patient, understanding.... and really fun! I highly recommend her!

• Chicago, 60647 See on map
    7732209959 (Phone number)
    Office Hours: Tuesday-Friday, 9a - 6p On-Location/Limited Email Response: Saturday & Sunday Office Closed: Monday