Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge

Chicago, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge is a beauty salon located in Chicago, Illinois, specializing in weddings. This experienced team of makeup artists and stylists strive to make each client feel confident and gorgeous throughout their special events. Using high-quality products, these talented professionals will create one-of-a-kind looks that showcase your natural beauty. Whether it’s a more natural look or a full-glam makeover, your vision will be flawlessly achieved with this seasoned team.

Before your wedding day, the Crystal-Eyez team recommends you come in for a bridal makeup and hair trial at the Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge. For your wedding day, they have a very effective team that is large enough to accommodate bridal groups of any size at your own location of choice. Additional beauty options include, but are not limited to:

• Airbrush foundation
  • Blowouts
  • Extension Installations
  • False eyelashes
  • Semi-permanent makeup
  • Hourly, Half-day, or full-day touch-ups
  • Flower girl hair and makeup
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Spa
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Relaxer
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Gina C. Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful!

Cori and Reella did such a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! Would definitely recommend them!
  • Kemi
    Kemi Married on 09/25/2021

Bisi is truly the best!

Bisi is truly the best! We got married in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Hiring Bisi to accompany me to Mexico was the best decision. She knew exactly what I wanted for my hair and make up and delivered above and beyond. My make up looked flawless throughout the day even with the humidity in Mexico. She also did my mom and sister’s make up (they both looked gorgeous). Everyone kept commenting on how gorgeous I looked and the photos are amazing. Bisi is very professional and kind. She is also very patient and was flexible when I changed my mind about my hairstyle the day of the wedding. Thank you Bisi for everything. It was a pleasure working with you!
  • Kia
    Tekeia W. Married on 09/04/2021

Great option, just be prepared

I thought I was the only person struggling but once I came for my trial I realized MANY of us were uneducated on weave and what styles could and could not be done. Two of the girls were even sent home during their trial because they didn’t wash their bundles prior or didn’t order enough hair. This is all stuff that could have been prevented is someone was communicating

It would be really awesome if Bisi could assign us our stylists immediately and then the stylists take over all correspondence from there. Bisi is a busy woman and is very short and comes off as inconvenienced during most interactions so the stylists taking over and providing guidance on what they can and cannot do is very helpful.

I for example spent $300 on hair just for me to get there and for my stylist to tell me the hair was too long for the style I wanted, wouldnt last and that they needed me to cut off SIX INCHES. if I had of had that info prior that would have saved me $150

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks for the review Tekeia, however it seems to be mostly in regards to your weave/extensions, which was not a service you booked us for. We didn't install your extensions, as you got those done elsewhere and only booked us for your wedding day styling. So I just want to clarify that we've never sent anyone home with dirty bundles nor did we cut your extensions or any of that. This review should be for the salon that handled everything in regards to your extensions. But we are glad that you were happy with your wedding day style, which was the part we did do :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 1
Discount
Every Wednesday, save 20% on any wax service, including but not limited to Brows, Lip, Chin, Under Arms, Arms, Legs, Back, Chest, Belly, Bikini Line, Brazilian, or Full Body Waxing.

Pricing

Olujr Photographr Olujr Photographr Wedding Photographers

If I could get makeup done, they will be my first call. Awesome work

DAINTY EVENTS DAINTY EVENTS Wedding Decor & Lighting

She is so amazing and highly skilled professional and informative .She is very quick to respond to calls .I was so happy I worked with her.

Kesh Events Kesh Events Wedding Planners

Crystal Eyez is AWESOME!!! Its always great to meet people that are amazing at what they do and they are!!! The make up was flawless. I have used them a few times now. The first time was for a bridal shoot and the brides were stunning. What a transformation. The look was just beyond amazing. They know their stuff. The owner, Bisi is such a treat to work with . She is patient, willing to give ideas and has an amazing personality. I used them again for an editorial shoot for my business and I LOVED my make up. If there were more stars, I would give them. I keep referring them to everyone I know. Trust that you will get your money's worth. I will continue to use them for all my make up needs. Great company with AMAZING results. You will be happy you did. Their bridal looks are stunning as well as other events. KUDOS Crystal-Eyez.

1933 S Archer Ave Chicago, IL, 60616
312-465-2639

Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm Sun - Mon, by Appointment Earlier/Later hours, by Appointment.
Location of (Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding