Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge Reviews

180 | Chicago, IL

180 Reviews for Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge

• Marshana

Marshana Roberts · Married on 09/04/2020

Incredible and smooth experience!

I feel so blessed to have found Crystal-Eyes Makeup & Hair! Bisi and her team are incredible at what they do! Specifically, Bisi was on top of all of the logistics making sure she knew what I wanted for my hair and deployed a great stylist to my location to perform. Catrina did my hair. She was professional, personable and above all did an outstanding job!!!! I couldnt have been more pleased. So grateful for this company!!!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Marshana! You were so calm, cool and easy to work with, even with the on-going global pandemic. We are glad you found us. Thanks for choosing Crystal-Eyez.
  • Jacquelyn.

Jacquelyn. Tolliver · Married on 08/15/2020

The customer services is far above my expectations. Bisi, the owner, made us feel as if we were special and she was always accommodating to our needs.

Due to the global pandemic, the makeup was precisely applied with the required safety measures. Hence, I strongly recommend Crystal Eyez if you have an upcoming special occasion where you want to be immediately appealing and an eye catcher.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback Jacquelyn. Thanks to your entire group for their cooperation in keeping the safety measures so that we are all able to navigate these strange times and still have you all looking flawless for your special day. Congratulations! :)
  • Sheenamarie'

Sheena · Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful work

Bisi and her team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and my girls. This squad comes highly recommended.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Sheena. It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies. You all looked amazing! Thanks for allowing us to do the honors. Wishing you a very happy married life!!
  • Lana

Lana Voden · Married on 04/26/2019

Flawless work!

Bisi was phenomenal!!! I found Crystal-Eyez on The Knot and booked immediately after seeing the reviews and photos. Let me tell you Bisi did not disappoint! This amazing woman traveled all the way from Chicago to make me look flawless for my wedding day. She gave me the perfect make up and hair with little to no direction. It was so nice to have someone come in and already know what to do and how to do it in the middle of a hectic day directing ppl. She was so professional and sweet. Bisi even went above and beyond doing a last minute hair style for my mom. I can’t say enough great things about her. I will be booking with her for all future major events!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Aww thanks for such a sweet feedback. It was an absolute pleasure helping to create your flawless wedding day look. Thanks for allowing me to do the honors. You looked absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your union!!!

Vanessa · Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent Experiece!! Seriously Talented MUA!!!

I just got married and I couldn’t be more impressed with how talented Bisi is. First of all, I arrived 10 min late to the venue and saw Bisi and her other MUA set up and ready to go! I had only 1 pack of clip ins for my really thin hair but she worked wonders with it. The make-up was seriously the best I have ever had done my a MUA...and I have been to plenty! She had another artist with her that did my brides maids and mom’s make up. She seriously took 10 years off my mom. She looked fab! I highly highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

We had a great time working with your group. You all looked amazing!!! Every picture I took was flawless!! Thanks for showing them off :)
  • Alice

Alice O · Married on 12/20/2018

Perfect work!

Amazing makeup and hair stylist!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks for allowing us to do the honors!! We had a great time working with you, and you made such a gorgeous bride! ❤️

Tope Dada · Married on 12/09/2018

Flawless Makeup

So grateful to have selected Crystal-Eyez for my bridal makeup, the quality of just the make up alone was amazing and to speak about the finishing look was another amazing experience. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

You are so naturally beautiful anyway that you made our work extra easy. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for trusting Crystal-Eyez.

Michele Messina · Married on 12/08/2018

Soooo happy!

The crystal eyez team that help on my wedding day made it all the more special! They were not only on time and fun to interact with, they are SKILLED! My bridesmaids and flower girls looked and felt fantastic! Personally, I loved the attention to detail and the flawless look they created for me! It’s stressful and hard to find the right glam team for your special day, so seriously do yourself a favor, stop looking and use these badass ladies!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so soo much Michelle!! It was our pleasure!! You looked absolutely GORG!!! Love the photos!!!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

A day of glamour!

Wonderful job for our wedding!! The hair and make up trials were great and looked even better the day of!! This was my first experience with them, but won’t me my last considering the way the handled me and my bridesmaids. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Congratulations Cassandra!! So awesome to read this! You were a pleasure to work with. We can't wait to service you again :)

Shunika Flowers · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!

Bisi is the bomb.......... I don't wear makeup but when she was finish with my makeup and when I looked into the mirror I didn't recognize myself. OMG........I was beautiful I must say myself; I received so many compliments that night. Everyone told me I looked like a celebrity and some said I looked like a real live Barbie.
    Thank you Bisi!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

You looked stunning...truly like a celebrity!!! You have one of the best skin I've worked on in a while...made my job too easy! Thanks so much for the review. God bless your union!!
    P.S. Love that pic!!
  • W

Wandoo M · Married on 10/06/2018

Bisi personalizes your look to make you look amazing. A must-book!

If Bisi of Crystal-Eyez is available on your wedding date, you should book her without hesitation. I couldn't have been happier with how beautiful I looked on that day. What I love most about Bisi is she takes your considerations into account, without compromising her aesthetic style.

I am not a fan of a lot of make up, and have had issues with artistes applying a ton of foundation or lashes that feel heavy. I essentially stopped using lashes because I felt so uncomfortable with them. Bisi understood that I wanted a natural look and gave me exactly that. My face felt very light and I couldn't tell I had lashes on. She gave me the perfect hint of color with my lipstick and eye shadows. I truly felt amazing on my wedding day without feeling unrecognizable.

She was extremely professional and punctual throughout the process and gave me a lot of tips on how to apply my foundation. My mom rarely has make up on, and she made her look flawless on as well.

I was lucky enough to have her for the entire night so she was available for my touch up, but I recommend getting her touch up kit if you don't have her for the night. My sisters got the touch up kit, which contains all the essentials for a quick do over.

I still get tons of compliments about how amazing I looked that night and I couldn't have felt that beautiful if Bisi hadn't glammed me up.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

This is such a beautiful review. Thanks so much! And thanks for an opportunity to come to Houston to create your flawless wedding look. I never pass up a travel opportunity...esp to somewhere warm :)

Natalia · Married on 09/09/2018

The Owner, Bisi, along with another Make-Up Artist, TY, took care of my Bridesmaids, Mothers, Flower Girl and I for my Wedding on 9/9/18! There was a mixture of Airbrushing and Traditional techniques used on my group of ladies, which had various shades of complexions. All of us Looked and Felt Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The level of Professionalism and Skill from the Artists were Top Notch! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks for the beautiful feedback Natalia. You were all so much fun to work with. We had a blast with your group! Thanks!!!!
  • Victoria

Victoria Breneman · Married on 09/08/2018

HIGHLY recommend them!

I used Crystal Eyez for my wedding and could not have been happier with them!! Bisi was responsive to all questions prior to the wedding day, and did a stunning job on both the trial and the day of makeup and hair! Her team was also amazing and did an incredible job on my bridesmaids and mothers hair and makeup. They were punctual, professional, and fun to have around doing hair and makeup as we were all getting ready! My hair and makeup stayed flawless from the time they finished at 1pm through the entire day, and a night of sleep! I loved Bisi's hair and makeup job so much they are now my go-to spot for hair and makeup for holiday parties and other special events (I travel from Lincoln Square to South Loop for them).

Sent on 01/02/2019

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks Victoria!! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you and your ladies!!! And thanks for being s loyal customer....we love having you over. Looking forward to your next appointment!! xx

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

Chantalle from Crystal-Eyez did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was AMAZING!!! I got SOOO many compliments on everything from my curls, to the brows to the lashes to the overall look and blend of everything.

I was nervous at first because I came in from out of town for my wedding and wasn't able to do a trial ahead of time. I was put at ease immediately as she arrived on time, and ready to go (she's also pleasant to work with and had a good attitude)! Needless to say, all of my worries were instantly erased when I finally got to see the finished look in the mirror!

The end result was everything I could've asked for and so much more. I even cried during the wedding but still somehow had a flawless look until the end of our day. I would definitely use their services again... Especially Chantalle!!! Thanks!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

So glad to read how much you loved the whole experience. We actually have a picture of your reaction when you first looked in the mirror....priceless! You were a beautiful bride. Congratulations again!!

Jumoke O · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Bisi, she did my makeup and my bridesmaids. I loved my makeup. Bisi was able to bring my idea to life. I showed her pictures of what I wanted. I did not have time to do a makeup trial and I was very happy with my makeup. It lasted throughout the entire day. She was extremely professional and listened to me which I think it is important. Everyone got a ton of compliments. Definitely recommend

Sent on 11/20/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience. It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies and you were an absolutely stunning bride!! Thanks for trusting Crystal-Eyez!!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/05/2018

I had two bridal makeup trials and had my makeup done for my wedding day. My first trial with Crystal and my second trial was with Victoria. Victoria was absolutely fantastic!! My trial with her was great and I received so many compliments but my wedding day makeup WOW!!! She did an even better job! My now husband and some of my friends and family are still.talkong about my fabulous wedding day makeup. Victoria also did my sister's makeup and she loved it. I gave Victoria suggestions and she gave me feedback and suggestions and created a flawless look. My wedding day makeup was so light I forgot I had any one. My lashes were light and my makeup lasted for about 12 hours.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Hi Erica, I'm glad to read that you had such a great experience. Thanks so much for the feedback. You were a pleasure to work with and we are glad you chose us for your big day!! Congratulations again! God bless your union!!
    - Bisi E. (Owner)

Sandrea · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing makeup for everyone!

If you want amazing make up Crystal-Eyez is where it's at. Very professional and just awesome with make up. I normally don't wear makeup on my face regularly because it always feels heavy to me. Idk what magic Bisi did but it felt like my own skin when she did my makeup for my wedding. My friends and family that got their makeup done by her said the same thing amazing and flawless. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Awesome! Thanks Sandrea!! Glad you loved it. It was a pleasure working with you all. You all looked beautiful!!

chantalle · Married on 06/30/2018

I had the honor of having Bisi the owner of Crystal Eyez prepare me for my special day and it was not just an appointment it was an EXPERIENCE she has such a sweet calm spirit she arrived early and her set up was neat and clean (I'm OCD about hygiene lol) my makeup was FLAWLESS and my hair was impeccably coiffed my guest couldn't handle my beauty lol JK the booking process went smoothly and she was extremely professional I would absolutely reccomend the Crystal Eyez Makeup and beauty lounge team for all your special beauty needs

Sent on 07/12/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks for this beautiful review. You were so calm, relaxed, and stress-free...plus you have such great skin....all the things we need for a smooth sailing easy-breezy appointment....so THANKS!!!! :)

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding look was perfect, It still looked good at the end of the night. They also accommodated the schedule changes I had and adding extra people. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah. You looked so beautiful!!! We had a great time glamming you and your ladies up!! Thanks for choosing Crystal-Eyez.

Robin · Married on 01/20/2018

Crystal-Eyes Makeup & Beauty did an AMAZING job for my wedding! There was a smooth process from the coordination of appointments to the day of the wedding! The owner Bisi and her team paid close attention to details and the execution of my wedding beauty and make-up expectations. They exceeded every goal that was put forth for the entire picture perfect wedding style! Every single bridesmaid was extonished at their look upon completion. They were made to look gorgeous and received tips and tools of how to maintain their desired look. As a previous bride to be, I can truly say that Crystal-Eyes beauty and make-up gave me a MILLION DOLLAR LOOK! I am so grateful I chose this company for my big day! I look forward to utilizing their service for many occasions to come!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Aww thanks so much Robin. You were awesome and you looked beautiful! We had a great time with you all. Thanks so much for trusting us to create your flawless wedding day look!!!
  • STEPHANIE

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so happy I went with Bisi and the Team from Crystal-Eyez. I found them through a friend who had her wedding make-up done with Bisi and the team. I loved it, so I knew I wanted to inquire! I then found so many great reviews about them that I was sold! I had 12 bridesmaids and it was important to me to not just have 1-2 artist make my girls get up at 6am. Bisi was so flexible. She brought a total of 4 artists to the hotel (2 make-up and 2 hair). They were able to do the hair/makeup for 12 ladies (24 items!) from 9am-noon. It was great. Everyone looked so sexy and elegant. I will be using Bisi's skills for future events! She was even so kind to let me buy her parking through SpotHero downtown, rather than having to pay to valet all the cars at expensive hotel. I really appreciate her working with me. Thank you so much, Bisi and Team!! I was so happy on my wedding day and you helped that!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Steph! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your ladies. You all looked amazing!!!!! Congratulations again xx

JP · Married on 09/29/2017

I highly recommend Crystal-Eyez. I had my makeup done for my rehearsal dinner and also for my wedding. Both days, my makeup was absolutely flawless. The salon is very nice and modern, and the staff are all super friendly. Chellie was very easy to work with, and made sure that the look she gave me was in line with the vision I had for my face for both events. I will definitely use Crystal-Eyez for all of my future makeup needs.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

JP, you were a beautiful bride!!! Thanks for being a loyal customer!!! xx

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2017

Everyone looked so beautiful and loved their makeup!! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney. Pleasure glamming you all up.

Shade · Married on 09/23/2017

I’m so happy I decided to go with Crystal-eyez. The ladies were such a joy to work with. From beginning to end, all of my questions and emails were answered promptly. They were very flexible with scheduling my trial appointment and on the day if they showed up early! They did an amazing job with everyone’s hair and I would highly recommend them for anyone’s wedding, party, etc. you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks Shade!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your ladies! Thanks for allowing us to do the honors!! xx