Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge Reviews

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 7
  • Sheenamarie'

Sheena · Married on 09/06/2019

Wonderful work

Bisi and her team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for me and my girls. This squad comes highly recommended.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 8
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 9
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 10
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 11
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 12

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Sheena. It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies. You all looked amazing! Thanks for allowing us to do the honors. Wishing you a very happy married life!!
  • Lana

Lana Voden · Married on 04/26/2019

Flawless work!

Bisi was phenomenal!!! I found Crystal-Eyez on The Knot and booked immediately after seeing the reviews and photos. Let me tell you Bisi did not disappoint! This amazing woman traveled all the way from Chicago to make me look flawless for my wedding day. She gave me the perfect make up and hair with little to no direction. It was so nice to have someone come in and already know what to do and how to do it in the middle of a hectic day directing ppl. She was so professional and sweet. Bisi even went above and beyond doing a last minute hair style for my mom. I can’t say enough great things about her. I will be booking with her for all future major events!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 13
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 14
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 15

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Aww thanks for such a sweet feedback. It was an absolute pleasure helping to create your flawless wedding day look. Thanks for allowing me to do the honors. You looked absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your union!!!

Vanessa · Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent Experiece!! Seriously Talented MUA!!!

I just got married and I couldn’t be more impressed with how talented Bisi is. First of all, I arrived 10 min late to the venue and saw Bisi and her other MUA set up and ready to go! I had only 1 pack of clip ins for my really thin hair but she worked wonders with it. The make-up was seriously the best I have ever had done my a MUA...and I have been to plenty! She had another artist with her that did my brides maids and mom’s make up. She seriously took 10 years off my mom. She looked fab! I highly highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 16
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 17
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 18
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 19
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 20

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

We had a great time working with your group. You all looked amazing!!! Every picture I took was flawless!! Thanks for showing them off :)

Michele Messina · Married on 12/08/2018

Soooo happy!

The crystal eyez team that help on my wedding day made it all the more special! They were not only on time and fun to interact with, they are SKILLED! My bridesmaids and flower girls looked and felt fantastic! Personally, I loved the attention to detail and the flawless look they created for me! It’s stressful and hard to find the right glam team for your special day, so seriously do yourself a favor, stop looking and use these badass ladies!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 21
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 22

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so soo much Michelle!! It was our pleasure!! You looked absolutely GORG!!! Love the photos!!!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2018

A day of glamour!

Wonderful job for our wedding!! The hair and make up trials were great and looked even better the day of!! This was my first experience with them, but won’t me my last considering the way the handled me and my bridesmaids. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 23
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 24
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 25

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Congratulations Cassandra!! So awesome to read this! You were a pleasure to work with. We can't wait to service you again :)

Shunika Flowers · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!

Bisi is the bomb.......... I don't wear makeup but when she was finish with my makeup and when I looked into the mirror I didn't recognize myself. OMG........I was beautiful I must say myself; I received so many compliments that night. Everyone told me I looked like a celebrity and some said I looked like a real live Barbie.
    Thank you Bisi!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 26

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

You looked stunning...truly like a celebrity!!! You have one of the best skin I've worked on in a while...made my job too easy! Thanks so much for the review. God bless your union!!
    P.S. Love that pic!!
  • W

Wandoo M · Married on 10/06/2018

Bisi personalizes your look to make you look amazing. A must-book!

If Bisi of Crystal-Eyez is available on your wedding date, you should book her without hesitation. I couldn't have been happier with how beautiful I looked on that day. What I love most about Bisi is she takes your considerations into account, without compromising her aesthetic style.

I am not a fan of a lot of make up, and have had issues with artistes applying a ton of foundation or lashes that feel heavy. I essentially stopped using lashes because I felt so uncomfortable with them. Bisi understood that I wanted a natural look and gave me exactly that. My face felt very light and I couldn't tell I had lashes on. She gave me the perfect hint of color with my lipstick and eye shadows. I truly felt amazing on my wedding day without feeling unrecognizable.

She was extremely professional and punctual throughout the process and gave me a lot of tips on how to apply my foundation. My mom rarely has make up on, and she made her look flawless on as well.

I was lucky enough to have her for the entire night so she was available for my touch up, but I recommend getting her touch up kit if you don't have her for the night. My sisters got the touch up kit, which contains all the essentials for a quick do over.

I still get tons of compliments about how amazing I looked that night and I couldn't have felt that beautiful if Bisi hadn't glammed me up.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

This is such a beautiful review. Thanks so much! And thanks for an opportunity to come to Houston to create your flawless wedding look. I never pass up a travel opportunity...esp to somewhere warm :)

Natalia · Married on 09/09/2018

The Owner, Bisi, along with another Make-Up Artist, TY, took care of my Bridesmaids, Mothers, Flower Girl and I for my Wedding on 9/9/18! There was a mixture of Airbrushing and Traditional techniques used on my group of ladies, which had various shades of complexions. All of us Looked and Felt Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The level of Professionalism and Skill from the Artists were Top Notch! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks for the beautiful feedback Natalia. You were all so much fun to work with. We had a blast with your group! Thanks!!!!
  • Victoria

Victoria Breneman · Married on 09/08/2018

HIGHLY recommend them!

I used Crystal Eyez for my wedding and could not have been happier with them!! Bisi was responsive to all questions prior to the wedding day, and did a stunning job on both the trial and the day of makeup and hair! Her team was also amazing and did an incredible job on my bridesmaids and mothers hair and makeup. They were punctual, professional, and fun to have around doing hair and makeup as we were all getting ready! My hair and makeup stayed flawless from the time they finished at 1pm through the entire day, and a night of sleep! I loved Bisi's hair and makeup job so much they are now my go-to spot for hair and makeup for holiday parties and other special events (I travel from Lincoln Square to South Loop for them).

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 27
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 28

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks Victoria!! It was an absolutely pleasure working with you and your ladies!!! And thanks for being s loyal customer....we love having you over. Looking forward to your next appointment!! xx

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

Chantalle from Crystal-Eyez did my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was AMAZING!!! I got SOOO many compliments on everything from my curls, to the brows to the lashes to the overall look and blend of everything.

I was nervous at first because I came in from out of town for my wedding and wasn't able to do a trial ahead of time. I was put at ease immediately as she arrived on time, and ready to go (she's also pleasant to work with and had a good attitude)! Needless to say, all of my worries were instantly erased when I finally got to see the finished look in the mirror!

The end result was everything I could've asked for and so much more. I even cried during the wedding but still somehow had a flawless look until the end of our day. I would definitely use their services again... Especially Chantalle!!! Thanks!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

So glad to read how much you loved the whole experience. We actually have a picture of your reaction when you first looked in the mirror....priceless! You were a beautiful bride. Congratulations again!!

Jumoke O · Married on 08/31/2018

Wedding makeup

I had the pleasure of working with Bisi, she did my makeup and my bridesmaids. I loved my makeup. Bisi was able to bring my idea to life. I showed her pictures of what I wanted. I did not have time to do a makeup trial and I was very happy with my makeup. It lasted throughout the entire day. She was extremely professional and listened to me which I think it is important. Everyone got a ton of compliments. Definitely recommend

Sent on 11/20/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback on your experience. It was a pleasure working with you and your ladies and you were an absolutely stunning bride!! Thanks for trusting Crystal-Eyez!!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/05/2018

I had two bridal makeup trials and had my makeup done for my wedding day. My first trial with Crystal and my second trial was with Victoria. Victoria was absolutely fantastic!! My trial with her was great and I received so many compliments but my wedding day makeup WOW!!! She did an even better job! My now husband and some of my friends and family are still.talkong about my fabulous wedding day makeup. Victoria also did my sister's makeup and she loved it. I gave Victoria suggestions and she gave me feedback and suggestions and created a flawless look. My wedding day makeup was so light I forgot I had any one. My lashes were light and my makeup lasted for about 12 hours.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Hi Erica, I'm glad to read that you had such a great experience. Thanks so much for the feedback. You were a pleasure to work with and we are glad you chose us for your big day!! Congratulations again! God bless your union!!
    - Bisi E. (Owner)

Sandrea · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing makeup for everyone!

If you want amazing make up Crystal-Eyez is where it's at. Very professional and just awesome with make up. I normally don't wear makeup on my face regularly because it always feels heavy to me. Idk what magic Bisi did but it felt like my own skin when she did my makeup for my wedding. My friends and family that got their makeup done by her said the same thing amazing and flawless. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Awesome! Thanks Sandrea!! Glad you loved it. It was a pleasure working with you all. You all looked beautiful!!

Tolu · Married on 07/06/2018

I really appreciated the excellent work by Bisi Essien, principal at Crystal Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge. We had a particularly difficult wedding as we were married outdoors in Malibu, California, on the hottest day on record in July. Given the circumstances, Bisi went above and beyond to work with textures to provide sweat free and comforable makeup that suited both my taste and the wedding aestheic. She also stayed throughout for touch ups if needed, never complaining once, though the makeup lasted all day and night with only a few touch ups needed.

The trial the day prior was informative and seamless. Pricing was reasonable & quality was excellent. We were able to talk through adjustments and changes that were well executed on the wedding day.

I would highly recommend Cystal Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 29
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 30
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 31
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 32

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Ahhh I was so excited about flying out to California to create your flawless wedding look...until my flight landed and the heat hit me!! 110 degrees...outdoor ceremony and outdoor reception!!! BUT it was all sooo beautiful and you were an absolutely stunning bride....natural beauty!!! And your hair and makeup held up so well through out the day!! ! Thanks for trusting and choosing me all the way from Chicago to come do the honors!!! xx

chantalle · Married on 06/30/2018

I had the honor of having Bisi the owner of Crystal Eyez prepare me for my special day and it was not just an appointment it was an EXPERIENCE she has such a sweet calm spirit she arrived early and her set up was neat and clean (I'm OCD about hygiene lol) my makeup was FLAWLESS and my hair was impeccably coiffed my guest couldn't handle my beauty lol JK the booking process went smoothly and she was extremely professional I would absolutely reccomend the Crystal Eyez Makeup and beauty lounge team for all your special beauty needs

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 33
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 34
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 35

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks for this beautiful review. You were so calm, relaxed, and stress-free...plus you have such great skin....all the things we need for a smooth sailing easy-breezy appointment....so THANKS!!!! :)

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding look was perfect, It still looked good at the end of the night. They also accommodated the schedule changes I had and adding extra people. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah. You looked so beautiful!!! We had a great time glamming you and your ladies up!! Thanks for choosing Crystal-Eyez.

Robin · Married on 01/20/2018

Crystal-Eyes Makeup & Beauty did an AMAZING job for my wedding! There was a smooth process from the coordination of appointments to the day of the wedding! The owner Bisi and her team paid close attention to details and the execution of my wedding beauty and make-up expectations. They exceeded every goal that was put forth for the entire picture perfect wedding style! Every single bridesmaid was extonished at their look upon completion. They were made to look gorgeous and received tips and tools of how to maintain their desired look. As a previous bride to be, I can truly say that Crystal-Eyes beauty and make-up gave me a MILLION DOLLAR LOOK! I am so grateful I chose this company for my big day! I look forward to utilizing their service for many occasions to come!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 40
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 41
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 42

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Aww thanks so much Robin. You were awesome and you looked beautiful! We had a great time with you all. Thanks so much for trusting us to create your flawless wedding day look!!!
  • STEPHANIE

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so happy I went with Bisi and the Team from Crystal-Eyez. I found them through a friend who had her wedding make-up done with Bisi and the team. I loved it, so I knew I wanted to inquire! I then found so many great reviews about them that I was sold! I had 12 bridesmaids and it was important to me to not just have 1-2 artist make my girls get up at 6am. Bisi was so flexible. She brought a total of 4 artists to the hotel (2 make-up and 2 hair). They were able to do the hair/makeup for 12 ladies (24 items!) from 9am-noon. It was great. Everyone looked so sexy and elegant. I will be using Bisi's skills for future events! She was even so kind to let me buy her parking through SpotHero downtown, rather than having to pay to valet all the cars at expensive hotel. I really appreciate her working with me. Thank you so much, Bisi and Team!! I was so happy on my wedding day and you helped that!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 49
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 50
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 51

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Steph! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your ladies. You all looked amazing!!!!! Congratulations again xx

JP · Married on 09/29/2017

I highly recommend Crystal-Eyez. I had my makeup done for my rehearsal dinner and also for my wedding. Both days, my makeup was absolutely flawless. The salon is very nice and modern, and the staff are all super friendly. Chellie was very easy to work with, and made sure that the look she gave me was in line with the vision I had for my face for both events. I will definitely use Crystal-Eyez for all of my future makeup needs.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

JP, you were a beautiful bride!!! Thanks for being a loyal customer!!! xx

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2017

Everyone looked so beautiful and loved their makeup!! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 52

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney. Pleasure glamming you all up.

Shade · Married on 09/23/2017

I’m so happy I decided to go with Crystal-eyez. The ladies were such a joy to work with. From beginning to end, all of my questions and emails were answered promptly. They were very flexible with scheduling my trial appointment and on the day if they showed up early! They did an amazing job with everyone’s hair and I would highly recommend them for anyone’s wedding, party, etc. you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks Shade!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your ladies! Thanks for allowing us to do the honors!! xx

Vicki · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you for everything ladies. Ms. Bisi and Ms. Crystal had Angelic Hands! Ms. Bisi really BEAT MY FACE and my Maid of Honor's. Ms. Crystal BEAT all 6 of my BRIDESMAIDS faces. My hubby thought I look like an African Queen. Our face remained flawless throughout my entire wedding ceremony and reception. Again, many thanks for everything ladies! Chile...you guys did that. You girls are gems!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 60
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 61
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 62

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Awww thanks Vicki!! Thanks for including photos too....you and your ladies all looked lovely. Thanks for choosing Crystal-Eyez.

Natalia · Married on 07/08/2017

Bisi sent out a crew to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. They came in on time and accommodated to the surroundings they had available. My hair was exactly as I wanted and stayed in place all day! My makeup lasted about 3 days with minor touches! I know eiw not washing it but it was so lovely I couldn't and didn't want to take it off. I was hoping they posted it on their Instagram but unfortunately I didn't make the cut, lol. Loved the professionalism and how great they made me feel. Would hire them again and I ALWAYS recommend Crystal -Eyez makeup and beauty to any other brides!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 63
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 64

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Oh wow...I can't believe you kept your makeup on for 3 days!! Thats funny! I guess you loved it that much. Thanks for including the photos...they will definitely make it on our Instagram page :)

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2017

Listen...you want professional makeup AND you still look like yourself?!?! Contact Bisi!! I should’ve wrote this review a long time ago but it’s never too late to give a review for an excellent makeup artist! I don’t wear makeup everyday but I love it when I take the time to do my own makeup. I’ve only had my makeup professionally done two times and I’ve been afraid to let anyone put makeup on me since. Yes, it was horrible! Wrong color, too heavy...you name it. So of course on my wedding day I wanted to have my makeup done as well as my bridal party. I’m not going to lie I was nervous to say the least. But I have always admired Bisi’s work.
    My mom and I went to Crystal Eyez studio for my bridal trial (I highly recommend you do this). The ambiance was nice, great music and everything. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Bisi asked me for the look I was going for...of course I was indecisive. She was patient, and I appreciate that. I didn’t feel rushed. She took some of the ideas I gave and provided me with a FABULOUS look...I loved it!! It was perfect! I looked like myself lbs! So I immediately booked her for me, my mom and my girls!
    Fast forward...
    My wedding was on Michigan Ave during the Taste of Chicago so let’s just say traffic was everywhere and extremely busy in the city. She provided me a time that the artist would be there and let me tell you...they were on time and ready!! Crystal and JoJo did their thing on each and every girl. I didn’t want their makeup to look the same they each had a unique look and they look flawless! For some of the ladies it was their first time getting their makeup done professionally and they LOVED IT!!! Of course Bisi didn’t let me down...it seemed like my makeup was even better than the trial. I felt BEAUTIFUL and natural...I couldn’t wait for everyone to see me!! I highly recommend Bisi and her team.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 69
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 70
    Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge 71

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

You are so awesome Nicole. Thanks for such beautifully written detailed feedback. God bless your union!

Julia · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing. I cannot say enough. They work with you. They transform you in the best way possible. Me and all My girls were obsessed with how our make up was.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Crystal-Eyez Makeup & Beauty Lounge's reply:

Thanks so much Julia. Glad you loved it....you all looked stunning.