2124 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60606 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kesh Events

Exceptional Celebrations! Signature Services! Timeless Style!

Kesh Events is the go-to wedding planning & design firm crafting unique celebrations & experiences for clients with discerning tastes.

Under the direction of CEO and creative director - Akeshi Akinseye, Kesh Events offers a hands-on approach to weddings and events; orchestrating a one of a kind curated approach to life’s most unforgettable celebrations. Recognized for our exquisite style and one unique approach to weddings and events, we are proud to cater to a vast client base including celebrities and athletes in Chicago and luxury destinations all over the world. We are thrilled to also offer destination wedding planning and design services for events outside of Chicago!

We specialize in full wedding planning where we handle all the details from location scouting, putting together a stellar team of creative partners to managing every last detail giving you the ultimate peace of mind. With our years of design experience, you not only get a planner but also a design team to style every detail of your event starting with a mood board, a design and color story, and recommendations and guidance for your entire event.We work with an exclusive list of partners for your special day. Our creative partners are the creme of the crop in the wedding and event industry and we all work seamlessly to create an extraordinary experience for you and your guests.

Visit Us: Located in Chicago, our stylish planning and design boutique is designed with a luxury interior design and loads of inspiration to make our clients feel at home as we plan the details of their celebration.

Every love story is unique! Let us tell yours..

img 3092 51 551824 1570823198
Venue Six 10 Wedding
Venue Six 10 Wedding
img 3092 51 551824 1570823198

10 Reviews for Kesh Events

• Tash

Tashianna · Married on 05/16/2014

SPECTACULAR!!! That is what I have to say about Akeshi and her team! From the beginning of our correspondence, Akeshi was very pleasant to work with. She was easy to talk to and was able to turn all of my ideas into words and ultimately a picture perfect event. We did our initial consultation at my venue, where Akeshi got a feel for the space and let me know what she could do for me, and what was needed. She was very flexible with our proposal as I requested many changes after the first one was sent in, still she stayed patient and very professional.

My Wedding day was MORE than I could have ever dreamed it would be. I didn't picture it in my head looking as beautiful as it looked, she really brought everything that we talked about to life, and went above and beyond to make sure that it was exactly how she said it would be (even with a few extra tweaks). I absolutely loved everything about the decor, it looked like something out of a movie. My wedding was at the Willis (formerly Sears) Tower in Chicago on the 99th floor, and everything was just breathtaking. My sweetheart table was a huge hit with my guests, everyone loved how she put it together. All in all, I would definitely recommend Akeshi to anyone planning a wedding, or any event that needs coordination and decoration for that matter, she really knows her stuff, and it's evident in her work that she really cares about the people that she works with, she was really involved in making sure my day looked amazing, my wedding would not have been the same without Kesh Events!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Akeshi was my planner for my September 28, 2013 wedding at The Murphy Chicago. Interestingly, I retained her company 6 weeks before my event once I realized that I could not do it ALL on my own. From our initial meeting and throughout the whole process Akeshi was professional, enthusiastic, and extremely creative. I walked into her office with good ideas, but she was able to take my ideas to the next level and made them GREAT. She communicated with all of my vendors and became the central point of contact, this allowed me to relax and enjoy the weeks leading up to the wedding. My wedding day was stunning and went on without a hitch. Overall, the work that her and her team performed exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend Kesh Events and wish I could do it again just to work with Akeshi and the Kesh team.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kesh Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Olujr Photographr
    Olujr Photographr Wedding Photographers

Simply Excellent

• Windy City Production
    Windy City Production Wedding Videographers

Kesh Events is an absolutely wonderful company to work with! I have worked with Kesh on several occasions & Im always impressed with her professional ability & pure passion for what she does. I can honestly say that Kesh & her talented staff go above & beyond the call of duty each & every time they undertake an event. As a new bride you may be in the process of searching for a wedding/event coordinator to assist you in your many tasks. Rest assured, you will most definitely get a wonderful coordinator, but more importantly you will gain a friend who cares about your ideas, thoughts & budget! It is always Kesh's goal to bring your dream alive & I've seen great results from her time & again, you will not be disappointed!

• Vividesigns
    Vividesigns Wedding Invitations

Akeshi of Kesh Events is very professional and friendly. She is filled with an amazing talent for event design, décor, and coordination. I have had first-hand experience of her work and ability to coordinate without caving under the stress. Kesh Events is a plus for your event.

• 2124 S Halsted St Chicago, IL, 60606 See on map
    312-584-8180 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only Monday - Friday:10:00 AM -7:00 PM Saturday:10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed Sundays