Chicago, IL 60660 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Glowing Moments

Glowing Moments is a wedding-planning business based in Chicago, Illinois, owned and operated by Tempris Daniels. Focusing on inclusivity and affordability, Tempris works tirelessly to plan and execute once-in-a-lifetime wedding events that the happy couple can cherish forever. Boasting years of experience planning international travel and enormous events, Tempris brings a wealth of knowledge and passion for perfection to the wedding planning industry. Couples can relax knowing that this wedding planner is by their side every step of the way.

Glowing Moments offers a range of partial and full-service wedding planning packages to couples, from traditional affairs to destination weddings and elopements. Tempris can guide nearly-weds through timeline creation, event design, and budget analysis, ensuring that every detail is considered. Additional services include all-inclusive honeymoon planning and event management for all pre-wedding special occasions.

• Black-owned
0521 51 2018809 161808573114742

Glowing Moments Pricing

Glowing Moments Price Rates

Glowing Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Glowing Moments 1
    30th Birthday & Taurus Season Special!

I'm turning 30 this April and Taurus season is here! So I've decided to provide anyone who books a 2021 or 2022 wedding with me, that I will offer a special discount!

DISCOUNTS

Team of Glowing Moments

Tempris Daniels

Tempris Daniels

Founder, Owner, & Planner

Hi! My name is Tempris Daniels, owner of Glowing Moments, whose mission is to create everlasting memories for couples and their families during one of the most memorable moments in their lives. Personally, I strive to create a non-toxic and clean lifestyle for myself and, in turn, have created a company that mirrors this lifestyle as well. I pride myself on being detail-oriented and will ensure that your wedding vision comes to life by strengthening the relationship with your venue and vendors. Rest assured, I will not rest until I know a job is complete, making your wedding day stress-free and smooth. Consider me your planner, coordinator, and friend throughout this special process- everything will be taken care of!

Tempris received her Master's in Higher Education from Loyola University Chicago and Bachelors from Augustana College.

In my spare time, you can spot me at Ritual Hot Yoga, sharing my skincare routine, making a green smoothie, and planning my next travel adventure. While traveling the world is a passion of mine, I am forever proud to call Chicago my forever home.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Chicago, IL, 60660 See on map
    Location of (Glowing Moments)