Glowing Moments

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glowing Moments is a wedding-planning business based in Chicago, Illinois, owned and operated by Tempris Daniels. Focusing on inclusivity and affordability, Tempris works tirelessly to plan and execute once-in-a-lifetime wedding events that the happy couple can cherish forever. Boasting years of experience planning international travel and enormous events, Tempris brings a wealth of knowledge and passion for perfection to the wedding planning industry. Couples can relax knowing that this wedding planner is by their side every step of the way.

Glowing Moments offers a range of partial and full-service wedding planning packages to couples, from traditional affairs to destination weddings and elopements. Tempris can guide nearly-weds through timeline creation, event design, and budget analysis, ensuring that every detail is considered. Additional services include all-inclusive honeymoon planning and event management for all pre-wedding special occasions.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jenny
    Jenny Z. Married on 10/22/2021

Professional and easy to work with

Tempris was hired by our church to coordinate our wedding ceremony. She met with us a few weeks before the ceremony to get to know us and to discuss the details of the day. She was very professional and knowledgeable but also had an ease about her as if we were working with our friend. The day of the ceremony, we had a few unexpected hiccups and Tempris acted quickly to correct the situation and calm the bride's nerves. I felt like she was an extension of the bridal party, she was fun and easy to work with.
  • Karla
    Karla G. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing!!!

All I need to say is WOW! Tempris was the best coordinator I could’ve ever asked for. She is very detail oriented and organized and made sure everything went smoothly for me. She answered all my questions and made sure everybody was on the same page. She is such a sweetheart and was very nice to everyone involved in the wedding when it came to giving instructions. Thanks again for everything Tempris you are truly the best!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Y. Married on 08/27/2021

Tempris is AWESOME!

My husband Josh and I were able to work with Tempris as a coordinator through St. Gregory the Great Roman Catholic Church in Chicago, IL. Our day could not have gone more perfectly, and she was definitely one of the reasons why! Before our wedding rehearsal date, we met with Tempris once to provide her with all of our ceremony and wedding party information and Tempris took care of everything from there with the church. She paid attention to all the detail we provided and was great during the rehearsal in explaining how the processional/recessional would work and what was expected from everyone in the wedding party in terms of walking, seating and pictures. Everything at the rehearsal and the day of our wedding went so smoothly and my friends & family adored her as well. Thank you Tempris, for being so organized, personable and supportive through that whole process; it was truly a blessing!!

Glowing Moments's reply:

Thank you so much Josh and Steph! I was honored to be there for you all day-of and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Cheers to you all and your family and friends :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Tempris Daniels
Tempris Daniels
Founder, Owner, & Planner

Hi! My name is Tempris Daniels, owner of Glowing Moments, whose mission is to create everlasting memories for couples and their families during one of the most memorable moments in their lives. Personally, I strive to create a non-toxic and clean lifestyle for myself and, in turn, have created a company that mirrors this lifestyle as well. I pride myself on being detail-oriented and will ensure that your wedding vision comes to life by strengthening the relationship with your venue and vendors. Rest assured, I will not rest until I know a job is complete, making your wedding day stress-free and smooth. Consider me your planner, coordinator, and friend throughout this special process- everything will be taken care of!

Tempris received her Master's in Higher Education from Loyola University Chicago and Bachelors from Augustana College.

In my spare time, you can spot me at Ritual Hot Yoga, sharing my skincare routine, making a green smoothie, and planning my next travel adventure. While traveling the world is a passion of mine, I am forever proud to call Chicago my forever home.

Chicago, IL, 60660
Location of (Glowing Moments)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding