Laura Witherow Photography

Columbus, OH View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of both Columbus, Ohio and Chicago Illinois, Laura Witherow Photography is a business that specializes in the capture and preservation of priceless wedding-day memories. Laura’s passion for people and life behind the lens is evident through her enthusiastic approach and unwavering commitment to her profession. Her goal is to naturally document each precious moment while paying close attention to traditional compositional techniques and aesthetics. Laura takes pride in curating nuptial galleries that accurately portray the style and personality of each couple in their own distinctive way.

Laura Witherow Photography boasts more than 11-years of experience within the wedding industry. This expert utilizes this extensive knowledge to help streamline your experience and ensure that you are in the safest and most capable hands. With a one-event-per-day policy, Laura is dedicated to having all focus solely on your big day. You and yours can look forward to benefitting from a host of high-quality services that include but are not limited to:

• Additional hours
  • Second photographers
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • Creation of wedding albums
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Dave Married on 09/29/2018
    Working with Laura on our daughter's wedding was one of the most gratifying experiences we had. She is exceptionally talented, professional, kind and wonderful to work with. Her work is impeccable and she captures some of the most amazing, candid shots you'll ever see! The day was flawless and she added so much to making it all so perfect.
    Kevan Married on 08/25/2018
    From the first time I met Laura I knew she would be the photographer at my wedding! We met with her at her studio where she took her time to run through the process, show us examples of photos and really discuss what she offers to her clients. About a month before my wedding, she reached back out to us to get detailed information about the day, learn the names of our family and wedding party, and ask us if she could help in any other way. It was just amazing - it made me feel like she was a part of our day.
    On the day of the wedding, her and Naomi showed up early and started taking pictures. We wanted to do a first look and family pictures before the ceremony and she helped us to keep on time and keep calm.
    I just received my photos back and they turned out amazing...i am so happy with the photos i knew she took but then I saw all these great photos of my guests and candid ones of people dancing.
    I highly recommend her as a photographer, you can't go wrong having her photograph your big day!
    Colleen Married on 09/16/2017
    Laura was absolutely amazing to work with!! From our engagement session to the wedding day, she made this special time in our lives the best ever! I would recommend her again and again to any bride out there! I already miss working with her. Thanks Laura!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Toopes Events Toopes Events Wedding Planners

Laura is an amazing, fun photographer whose images truly capture her clients' story on their wedding day. Her beautiful photographs speak for themselves!

Fill it with Flowers Fill it with Flowers Wedding Florists

Laura Witherow is a top notch, highly talented wedding photographer. Her work is some of the most beautiful I've ever seen and she is a wonderful person to work with. I highly recommend her for any size or style of wedding. You will love her work!

K.i.s.s Wedding K.i.s.s Wedding Banquet Halls

If you've got personality Laura will capture it! She's brilliant. She seems to really understand a couple and the mood of the day and is able to capture it on film. This is one of her weddings that I've featured > www.kisswedding.com/blog/carrie-franks-colorful-purple-urban-wedding-with-little-bit-of-orange-red-and-yellow/ I love how she gets the brides confidence and sexiness across on film.

Columbus, Ohio, 2nd floor Columbus, OH, 43214
773-853-5606
Location of (Laura Witherow Photography)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding