Romeoville, IL 60446 Map · Phone number

About Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry

Antonette has been specializing in airbrush makeup & hair design for 17 years. She uses a long lasting custom airbrush foundation formula that will leave you looking flawless and natural. Whether your wedding is large or small, Antonette and her team will guide you effortlessly through the most important day of your life!

Follow Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry on

copy of sl1419
06304ff86fe556d1 aw above wc

31 Reviews for Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

I had Antonette and her team do hair and makeup for myself + 5 bridesmaids this past weekend and she made us all look incredible! I had a pretty particular vision I wanted, and I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup for my special day! She seriously knocks it out of the park AND she is one of the sweetest people. I really loved having her get me glam on my wedding day and highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for this awesome review!! :)

Jacqueline · Married on 07/22/2017

Antonette and her assistant Tierra were amazing. They were so professional and wonderful to work with. Antonette is so talented and positive. My wedding day would not have been the same without starting off the day with her and our pictures were rescued by the wonderful job she did covering the bags under my eyes! So grateful for her and her staff. I would definitely be recommending her to my friends and sisters.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jacqueline! It was our pleasure to do our best for you! :)

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

I fell in love with Antonette's work years before my own wedding!! She did hair/make-up for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and I knew after her superb work that I would want her for my very own wedding! Antonette was one of the first services that I booked after getting engaged. Her and her team were AMAZING the day of my wedding! Everything was completed in a timely manner due to a schedule that was created by her assistant Tierra. As for the actual hair/make-up services, each and every bridesmaid in my party as well as myself looked flawless! Thanks to her exceptional services, our pictures were unbelievable and even better our make-up did not smudge one bit in the sweltering heat and throughout the night! I highly recommend Antonette White and her team to any future bride!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! The whole team truly appreciates you sharing your review. We can't wait to see your AMAZING pictures. :)

Antonette White Airbrush Makeup & Hair Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

• Romeoville, 60446 See on map