Shannon Gail Weddings and Events

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

$4,000 Package Price

Shannon Gail is a boutique event planning firm producing 80+ weddings and events per year locally and across the United States. From full planning services to month of assistance and anything in between, the Shannon Gail Team will work to create a package tailored to your wedding and needs.

The team is comprised of professionals with backgrounds in finance, marketing, design, venue management, hospitality, and catering and prides itself on being an expert in all areas of event planning. In its 12 years of business, the company has continued to set the bar for event management standards by delving into the uniqueness and goals of each client, producing unparalleled weddings, events and client experiences.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$15,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Emma
    Emma H. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best in the game!

I had received a few referrals for Shannon Gail and I am beyond happy with the choice to use Shannon and her team. Seriously, look no further if you are looking for a planner or coordinator. The initial call with Shannon was wonderful - she explained all of the services they offer, their very specific timelines and processes, and how she would make sure that our planner was the right fit for us. This was right at the beginning of Covid when no one knew what would happen and Shannon made us feel very secure that they would 100% work with us in the event that we would need to change plans. We did the day of coordinator package and were paired with Kelly. From our first conversation, I knew Kelly was going to be amazing and there is no way I could have survived the last 8 weeks before the wedding without her! There are so many little details you don’t think of and Kelly was there each week with a detailed list of to-do items to keep us on track and ensure that the wedding day would be as easy for us as possible. Not only that, but Kelly was basically my therapist during that time, lol, and was always available if I just needed to vent, needed advice, or had a question. I always looked forward to our weekly calls – Kelly is such a fun, positive person and I enjoyed our chats so much! I felt so prepared going into our wedding day and having Kelly there allowed us to fully enjoy the day without thinking of where we needed to be or what had to happen next. Kelly and her assistant Melissa were so on point through the day getting vendors in and set up, keeping us and our bridal party on schedule, and being present and available whenever I needed anything. Despite getting married in the middle of Covid, everything was so spectacular and seamless thanks to Kelly and Melissa. Not only are they extremely detailed, professional planners, but they are also wonderful people, which made the whole experience that much better. I cannot thank Shannon Gail, Kelly, and Melissa enough!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/17/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator

As a type-A, proactive, and organized person myself, I knew I needed someone who would understand my personality and be able to perfectly compliment my wedding coordination needs. Samantha fit the bill PERFECTLY. She is so knowledgeable about weddings and the chicago wedding ecosystem. As someone who has not yet attended many weddings, she was so patient and responsive with all the questions I asked. Wedding planning can be stressful but she made the whole process much smoother, especially when it came to making key wedding decisions. Having Samantha as my wedding coordinator helped me truly relax and enjoy my wedding day. I cannot thank Samantha enough. THANK YOU!
  • Nikki
    Nikki D. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience!

Kelly was an absolute rockstar for my wedding! Every step along the way she was right by my side assuring me that everything is running smoothly. Specifically, I got an email the night before my wedding that the makeup artist I hired was sick and she was sending a backup at the wedding. Kelly called me immediately letting me know that we would have a code word on the wedding day if I didn't like it, she would let the artist know and we would restart until I liked it (I'm terrible with confrontation, and Kelly was willing to be the bad guy). I really didn't want my mom dealing with last minute questions on the day, and Kelly made it so my mom was able to relax and enjoy, and Kelly took care of all the last minute details. Couldn't recommend Shannon Gail more!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sara & Ryan
    73 photos · 08/23/2019

Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Tamara Makeup & Hair Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I wish I had known Shannon when I got married thats all I have to say! She is so talented at what she does and truly is one of the sweetest people! The ideas that she comes up with are very unique but always with romantic touch! She shares a passion for the bridal world and I look forward to growing and sharing amazing, fun bridal experiences with her and her lovely brides!!!

Makeup By Dana Makeup By Dana Wedding Hair & Makeup

Shannon is the ultimate wedding professional, she treats each client as if she were planning her best friend's wedding! It is always a pleasure to work with her.

Zuzu's Petals Zuzu's Petals Wedding Florists

Shannon is stylish, creative, organized and absolutely wonderful. She cares deeply about her clients, and her passion for her job is inspiring. She’s so aware of current (and past) fashions, and can help style your event based on your personal style ~ whether it be modern, vintage, or even forward-thinking. Shannon is an asset to the Chicago wedding industry, a true jewel. Book her now!

• Toast & Jam
  • LEAP Weddings
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 40 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

Chicago, Illinois Chicago, IL, 60657
Location of (Shannon Gail Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding