Shannon Gail Weddings and Events

Shannon Gail Weddings and Events

$4,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Shannon Gail Weddings and Events

Chicago's leading team of local and destination wedding and event planners.

Shannon Gail Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company in Chicago, Illinois. This boutique event planning firm offers custom packages for each client’s event needs. The team of six professionals have a unique combination of relevant experience in the field to make your event planning process calm, stress-free and exceptional. Shannon Gail Weddings and Events has been in business since 2007, planning over 80 weddings a year, and are ready to help you with yours!

Shannon Gail Weddings and Events can help you create a custom package that works with your personal event needs and vision. This company can provide the following services:

• Budget analysis

Full Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)

Being an out-of-state couple getting married in Chicago, it was extremely important for us to have the right wedding planning company and ultimately the right wedding planner that fit our needs. Shannon Gail Weddings and Bridget Rogers were just that...a perfect fit. Their method to planning a wedding was structured, systematic, professional, organized and personal. Bridget was our wedding planner and it honestly could have not been more of a perfect fit. She was accessible, understanding, accommodating, knowledgeable, organized, and just plain sensational. From picking up my husband and I in her personal car to allowing my mom and I to ship stuff to her house she was incredible. My husband and I were with Bridget for almost a year and a half planning our wedding that in that time she started to feel like family. She instantly 'got us' and always steered us in the right direction. She never felt like my questions or requests were demanding or inconvenient, her response was always 'absolutely I'll get working on that right away'. I am forever indebted to Bridget and Shannon Gail Weddings for creating the most wonderful, beautiful, perfect and magical day of my life. Bridget has a true talent/gift for planning weddings and you can clearly see how this is her calling. On my wedding day I told Bridget that she could use me as a referral anytime because honestly that's the least I could do for her. My husband and I were so sad after the wedding because that meant our relationship with Bridget came to an end. There are not enough words to express how grateful we are to Bridget. Our expectations for our wedding were completely blown out of the water, it wasn't a home-run...it was a Grand Slam with fireworks. I honestly wish there was another event I could use Shannon Gail or Bridget for because they are incredible.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We cannot say enough about how phenomenal it was to work with Samantha! She worked with us for over a year, and we couldn't have gotten through it without her. Samantha was there for us every step of the way answering all of our numerous emails, and contacting all of our vendors. On our wedding day, Samantha and Shannon made sure everything was flawless, and took care of any issues that arose. They are truly amazing women to work with, we would highly recommend working with Shannon Gail Weddings and Events for your planning needs.

Profile Picture A, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1484600225903 evan hunt photography
220x220 sq 1484600272382 ts hughes photography4

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Shannon is the ultimate wedding professional, she treats each client as if she were planning her best friend's wedding! It is always a pleasure to work with her.

Shannon is stylish, creative, organized and absolutely wonderful. She cares deeply about her clients, and her passion for her job is inspiring. She’s so aware of current (and past) fashions, and can help style your event based on your personal style ~ whether it be modern, vintage, or even forward-thinking. Shannon is an asset to the Chicago wedding industry, a true jewel. Book her now!

Chicago, IL 60657   See On Map
773-580-3660 (phone)
Shannon Gail Weddings and Events is a wedding planner from Chicago. We service weddings throughout the local area, including downtown Chicago, Chicagoland, and surrounding suburbs. Shannon Gail Weddings and Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Day of Planning, Partial Planning, and Full Planning services.