Zuzu's Petals

540 W. 35th Street, Unit 105, Chicago, IL 60616 Map · Phone number

About Zuzu's Petals

Zuzu’s Petals is a creative floral design studio located in Chicago, Illinois that serves couples all over Rockford and South Bend. They pride themselves on their high quality service, personalized attention and unique designs. Their goal is to relieve any stress you may be feeling during your planning process by providing meticulous care to their floral arrangements. Zuzu’s Petals looks forward to taking your ideas and inspiration and turning it into beautiful, unforgettable designs.

This full-service, boutique floral design studio was created in 2004, and has been making wedding-day dreams come true ever since. Their talented team will customize each event they work with to reflect each couple’s individual style and personality. Whether your style is modern and glamorous or vintage and county, Zuzu’s Petals has you covered. They offer consultations to discuss your ideas, themes and color palettes, as well as assist with delivery, setup and cleanup. They create everything from beautiful bouquets and handsome boutonnieres to decor for your aisle and altar. Additional services include:

• Event design

Zuzu's Petals 5
Zuzu's Petals 6

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Magda is the best!

Magda and her team are phenomenal. She understood my vision and brought it to life. Magda brings a personal touch by even hand delivering the personal flowers the morning of. She was a delight to work with and had true expertise in in not only florals, but also the wedding industry. Additionally, Zuzu's Petals delivers high quality florals at a reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone!

L · Married on 05/19/2018

Have you ever just sat down with someone and within minutes, you just clicked?? We sat down with Magda and within 5 minutes, we just KNEW she was going to be part of our wedding team! She understood our wants and needs and had the vision for our day before we left that first meeting. We were absolutely thrilled with the beautiful arrangements...from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception was ...breathtaking! We were so thrilled with everything. Highly recommend Zuzu's!!!

Zuzu's Petals 7

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

I adore Magda! I live in California so planning my wedding was daunting! As soon as I talked to Magda, I knew I was in good hands. She knew everything about my venue which was a huge relief! She also referred me to the rest of my Wedding Team: DJ, planner, make up and hair, even photographer! She goes over every detail, so I never even had a chance to have a question. Hands down the best decision I ever made, was choosing Zuzu’s Petals! My wedding was so perfect! The flowers were even better than my Pinterest dreams! Magda’s suggestions for linens, lighting, floor plans and even the chargers were what truly made the reception feel like a part of us. I cannot recommend Magda and Zuzu’s Petals enough! Thank you forever!

Zuzu's Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00

• Manna Music
    Manna Music Wedding DJs

Great Work!

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

ZuZu's Petals are truly one of a kind! The artistry and attention to detail is truly amazing. Magda and her team can execute any vision down to the stem. The flowers are always gorgeous when the arrive and even last a few days after. I don't know what their special touch is but it is definitely something that I look for in a florist and will continue to recommend ZuZu's petals to my clients!

• A Posh Event
    A Posh Event Wedding Planners

Zuzu's is just an truly amazing floral design company! We recommend to all our brides!

• 540 W. 35th Street, Unit 105 Chicago, IL, 60616 See on map