540 W. 35th Street, Unit 105, Chicago, IL 60616 Map · Phone number

About Zuzu's Petals

Elite. Unique. Personal. At Zuzu's Petals, we center our service and design on the bride and her personal style. Our meticulous care will ease your mind and relieve your stress as we create the perfect floral setting for that perfect day.

Zuzu's Petals is a boutique floral design studio tucked away in Orland Park, specializing in weddings, celebrations, holiday decor, and everyday floral décor in the Chicago area.

At Zuzu's Petals, we know that our creative inspiration can come from anywhere — brightly colored fabric, a treasured heirloom, the scent of fresh lilacs in the spring. Whether you are inspired by a flower, color, or season…Inspiration evokes a feeling, which is only yours. Our goal is to take that inspiration, and infuse it into your event, whether it's directly or indirectly. Our commitment to beauty and fabulousness is unparalleled. We then infuse your inspiration into your style. Whether your style is modern, classic, vintage, or minimalist. By specializing in the art of floral design, with attention to quality and detail, we combine colors, shapes, textures, patterns, unique containers, to make your event truly memorable. Floral design isn't just about flowers, it's about the scent, a feeling, the atmosphere.

Floral quality is of utmost concern. We initially work with local and national growers to ensure freshness and exceptional quality. We also source that exceptional novelty bloom, from growers worldwide to make sure we find the perfect flower for your special day.

Follow Zuzu's Petals on

Zuzu's Petals 5
Zuzu's Petals 6

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Magda is the best!

Magda and her team are phenomenal. She understood my vision and brought it to life. Magda brings a personal touch by even hand delivering the personal flowers the morning of. She was a delight to work with and had true expertise in in not only florals, but also the wedding industry. Additionally, Zuzu's Petals delivers high quality florals at a reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone!

L · Married on 05/19/2018

Have you ever just sat down with someone and within minutes, you just clicked?? We sat down with Magda and within 5 minutes, we just KNEW she was going to be part of our wedding team! She understood our wants and needs and had the vision for our day before we left that first meeting. We were absolutely thrilled with the beautiful arrangements...from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception was ...breathtaking! We were so thrilled with everything. Highly recommend Zuzu's!!!

Zuzu's Petals 7

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

I adore Magda! I live in California so planning my wedding was daunting! As soon as I talked to Magda, I knew I was in good hands. She knew everything about my venue which was a huge relief! She also referred me to the rest of my Wedding Team: DJ, planner, make up and hair, even photographer! She goes over every detail, so I never even had a chance to have a question. Hands down the best decision I ever made, was choosing Zuzu’s Petals! My wedding was so perfect! The flowers were even better than my Pinterest dreams! Magda’s suggestions for linens, lighting, floor plans and even the chargers were what truly made the reception feel like a part of us. I cannot recommend Magda and Zuzu’s Petals enough! Thank you forever!

Zuzu's Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00

• Manna Music
    Manna Music Wedding DJs

Great Work!

• MLP Events
    MLP Events Wedding Planners

ZuZu's Petals are truly one of a kind! The artistry and attention to detail is truly amazing. Magda and her team can execute any vision down to the stem. The flowers are always gorgeous when the arrive and even last a few days after. I don't know what their special touch is but it is definitely something that I look for in a florist and will continue to recommend ZuZu's petals to my clients!

• A Posh Event
    A Posh Event Wedding Planners

Zuzu's is just an truly amazing floral design company! We recommend to all our brides!

• 540 W. 35th Street, Unit 105 Chicago, IL 60616 See on map