1812 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Flowers For Dreams

Every bouquet benefits an amazing local charity. We sift through the clutter and get back to the beautiful basics. Natural wedding blooms with approachable designers and honest pricing. Serving the Chicago and Milwaukee areas at flowersfordreams.com/weddings.

Follow Flowers For Dreams on

Flowers For Dreams 6
Flowers For Dreams 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Stehle · Getting married on 09/09/2020

No ask too big or small!

Christianna at Flowers for Dreams was my favorite vendor from our wedding. No ask was too big, no project was too daunting, and no detail was over looked. We were given an interactive proposal that she updated promptly; it made visualizing our big day really easy. My husband surprised me at work with a bouquet the week of the wedding, and Christianna not only delivered a stunning arrangement, but she was able to coordinate the flowers to match what we planned for the wedding. It was a really beautiful touch that tied everything together.

We were really fortunate to be able to work with her. She worked in a few a few personal mementos into my bouquet that were tastefully and sentimentally done. Plus when we decided to completely change our alter arrangement only a few weeks out, Christianna never made us feel like we were imposing. When you then factor in the amazing charity work Flowers for Dreams does after your event, I couldn't think of anything I would change. Thank you Christianna and Flowers for Dreams!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Julia

Julia Wiatr · Married on 09/20/2019

Gorgeous flowers - would absolutely recommend!!

LOVED my flowers! I looked at a lot of florists before choosing FFD. I honestly thought that’d be too expensive, but they were really right on par with some of the other more inexpensive places I was looking at. Plus, as a millennial, I really appreciated being able to request a flower proposal online without needed to call anyone on the phone.

I’m sure if you’re able to spend more money you can have as much control over your flower type as you want, but since I picked a more basic package, I didn’t have that. I was only able to choose the type of bouquets (more lush? More traditional? Etc), and a general color scheme – I didn’t actually know what my bouquet would look like or what flowers were going to be used until they were delivered on my wedding day! But, I was fine with that and they were honestly SO stunning. I couldn’t be happier… and the bridesmaids loved their bouquets too!

Plus, they donate a portion of their proceeds to charity every month – how could you NOT want to support that?

Sent on 10/04/2019

Matthew Bradbard · Married on 09/20/2019

Awesome Wedding Florist!

Flowers for Dreams and particularly Jason were highly recommended by several other vendors we chose to use for our wedding. They set the bar pretty high and when my husband and I met with him he listened to our vision and brought what we communicated to Jason into reality on our big day. Our wedding was black tie and being our colors where black, white and gold Jason brought his “A” game with a variety of beautiful white phalaenopsis orchids, garden roses, ranunculus, hydrangeas and anemones, candles, gold candelabras and lots bling. Jason and his team were able to WOW us and all our guests! The chuppah was spot on and the fact Flowers for Dreams were able to flip the room and make all tables (rounds and rectangular) and the room look so beautiful was impressive, in just one hour! NO detail was sparred even down to the napkin fold, menu placement and gold chargers. For the seating chart we did something a little different, using polaroid pictures for all our guests. Jason not only did not try to talk us out of this but constructed a custom gorgeous gold frame with lovely greenery. Check out this pic...link. Classy and exactly what we asked for…Thank you! I’ve seen their work on Instagram and what impresses me the most is Jason and team will work with any budget and every project I have seen Jason work on is spectacular.

Sent on 10/12/2019
    Flowers For Dreams 8

Flowers For Dreams FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Once Upon a Wedding
    Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Incredible floral arrangements. Their style is unique yet still classic enough to compliment the bride perfectly. Their team is dedicated and responsive. Overall, great to work with.

• 1812 W Hubbard St Chicago, Illinois, 60622 See on map