Flowers For Dreams

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Flowers for Dreams is a mission-driven, local flower design company. Using beautiful & natural wedding bouquets to advance causes of justice and charity in your community. There are no silly upsells, no unnecessary add-ons, and always honest pricing. Our designers work with you from the first meeting to your wedding day.

We use natural elements, textural design, and nearby blooms to bring your floral vision to life. Every bouquet, arrangement, corsage, or boutonniere we design benefits an amazing local charity. We give 1/4 of all our wedding & event profits to the causes we love: see our years of Impact through beautiful blooms.

Based in Chicago, Illinois, Flowers For Dreams also has storefronts and serves weddings in Milwaukee and Detroit areas.

At Flowers For Dreams, we believe in natural flowers and straightforward pricing. We are happy to work within whatever budget you may have, and are ready to complement the theme of your special day. From minimalist to lavish, the talented design professionals of F4D can make any vision a reality. Some of the pieces we specialize in:

• Bouquets
  • Corsages and boutonnieres
  • Altar arrangements
  • Centerpieces
  • Table collections
  • Chuppah and arch decor

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Emily
    Emily P. Married on 06/18/2022

Best Florists!!

Flowers for Dreams to no surprise exceeded every expectation for our wedding! Right from the first consultation I had with Drew, I felt understood and like I was in amazing hands. Drew dealt with me changing my mind several times and some last minute changes to the floral plans with grace. The flower arrangements were all so beautiful and the team truly brought my vision to life and then some! Highly highly recommend working with this Flowers for Dreams team in Milwaukee!
  • Beth
    Beth R. Married on 05/28/2022

Thank you, Jessica!!

Flowers for Dreams has been our go-to flower company in Chicago well before our wedding. So it was a no brainer when it came to picking our floral vendor! We worked with Jessica and she was just the best. I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to florals but I gave Jessica a general vision and she nailed it! Beyond the flowers, Jessica paired them with beautiful candle arrangements with thoughtful placement throughout our venue. My husband, our guests, and I will be talking about the flowers for years to come. Thank you Jessica and the Flowers for Dreams team!
  • Ellen
    Ellen J. Married on 05/14/2022

The most beautiful wedding floral!

Our venue recommended Flowers for Dreams for wedding floral & I can see why they're on the preferred vendor list. Pricing was honest & upfront and there was no minimum flower purchase required (which was a bonus because we didn't have a lot of floral needs for our small wedding). I worked with Casey who was wonderful! She created a proposal that reflected my style and color scheme and didn't mind making several updates throughout the wedding planning process. She was quick to respond and clearly passionate about her job. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by my wedding floral. The flowers were beautiful and above & beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Flowers for Dreams and Casey for any floral needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

29 photos · 10/20/2018
  • Erin & Joe
    101 photos · 12/02/2017

Once Upon a Wedding Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Incredible floral arrangements. Their style is unique yet still classic enough to compliment the bride perfectly. Their team is dedicated and responsive. Overall, great to work with.

1812 W Hubbard St Chicago, IL, 60622
3126201410

Monday - Thurday 8AM–6:30PM Friday 8AM–6PM Saturday 10AM–3PM
Location of (Flowers For Dreams)
134 W Pittsburgh Ave Milwaukee, WI, 53204
414.944.0826

Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
1435 Farmer St #120 Detroit, MI, 48226
(313) 230-0393

Monday - Thursday 10AM–7PM Friday 10AM–6PM Saturday - Sunday 10AM–5PM

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding