Chicago, IL 60654 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Once Upon a Wedding

Once Upon a Wedding is a wedding planning company in Chicago, Illinois with over 13 years experience in the wedding industry. Their motto is “not your average happily ever after,” and they have a passion for helping plan weddings as unique as their clients. They work hard to make the planning process fun, exciting and stress free, and to make sure that your wedding truly reflects the personality of each couple. Once Upon a Wedding is great at helping couples find the perfect vendors for their weddings and bringing their wedding visions into a reality.

Once Upon a Wedding can offer any of the event planning needs you may be looking for, and can customize a package to encompass those exact needs. Their list of planning services include:

• Budget analysis

09 120023
09 120018

8 Reviews for Once Upon a Wedding

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

I would like to take a moment to give a huge THANK YOU to Kelley and Once Upon A Wedding! My wedding day was so less stressful knowing that she was there to handle the details. She’s very friendly and easy to communicate with which works wonders for pre-wedding nerves! She also seemed to magically have everything that I even thought I may have needed in her emergency kit! It makes things so much easier when you have a helper and don’t have to worry about meeting/directing caterers and other vendors on your special day. I would definitely recommend getting a coordinator like Kelley for your wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Once Upon a Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brianna! Your wedding was so lovely and I was extremely proud to be a part of it. Best of luck to you and Dion! <3

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

You NEED to book Once Upon a Wedding. They took away all my stress the week leading up to the wedding, which was a LOT of stress. Kelley is very flexible and responsive. She gives the perfect amount of suggestions and listens to all of your desires. I would’ve gone full blown crazy without them the day of the wedding. They coordinated all of the moving parts, and we had a big wedding party so there were many parts. I couldn’t imagine a better day-of (and night before) planner. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Once Upon a Wedding's reply:

Wow! Libbi, thanks SO much for your incredibly kind words! Your wedding was fantastic and we enjoyed every second we were a part of it! We wish you and Cody the best of luck in your life together!
  • Y

Yuan · Married on 11/18/2017

If you're looking for a wedding planner and stumbled upon Once Upon A Wedding, look no further! I interviewed many wedding planners for day-of wedding help, and it just felt so right immediately after I spoke with Ashley and Kelley. Their price was very reasonable and they are just such pleasant people! They're like the trusty friends you can rely on for all the mishaps that may happen at your wedding!!

We spoke back and forth pretty frequently about 1-2 months before my wedding. They were always super prompt in answering my emails and offered some awesome tips. We went on a walk-through for our venue and had a one-on-one meeting one month before the wedding, and just from this encounter, it was evident that they saw my vision.

On the day of, they were SO UNBELIEVABLY HELPFUL! Some mishaps occurred with the decorations that I had purchased online and with the center pieces. I didn't have to worry one bit because they handled everything so well!! They made my wedding day wayyyyyy better than I could have ever envisioned it to be! They always thought ahead and was 150% prepared at all times! I am so so so grateful for them! They are hands down the BEST investment for our wedding day. I am still glowing with happiness because of their amazingness!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Once Upon a Wedding's reply:

Yuan, we were over-the-moon to be able to witness yours and Jason's beautiful day - there was so much love and fun surrounding us! It will always be one of our favorite weddings ever! Thanks so much for trusting us to help with your wedding, and best wishes to you both. - Kelley + Ashley

Once Upon a Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Noelle Adams Photography
    Noelle Adams Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley + Kelley from Once Upon a Wedding were amazing to work with! The wedding day went flawlessly and they anticipated what needed to be done to make the day perfect. Wedding days are long and their energy and fun personalities never wavered from the beginning of the day to the balloon send off. The reception room at East Bank Club looked amazing with all the beautiful touches they created. I can't wait to work with them again!

• Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs
    Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Our first experience with Once Upon a Wedding was November 18th of this year and I am still reeling about their impeccable customer service! It is undeniable how much they truly love what they do simply by watching them interact with their clients and the other vendors on site! If you want a company that will work diligently on every detail these are the planners for you!

• Dan Voss Photography
    Dan Voss Photography Wedding Photographers

Once Upon a Wedding is professional, timely, organized and pleasant to work with. If you're looking for a wedding planner to make your wedding day as stress-free as possible (and fun!), Once Upon a Wedding is great to work with!

• Chicago, IL 60654 See on map