Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Typical Price

Based in Evergreen Park, Illinois, Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs is a small, boutique-style florist who takes pride in working diligently on each and every wedding. This very personal florist tailors designs to each event through consultations with couples.

Dreamscapes is a WeddingWire Rated, 4 time Couples Choice Award Winner, vendor vetted, woman owned small business on the south side of Chicago.

We serve all of Chicagoland with truly unique flowers and designs. We pay strong attention to detail when designing for a variety of different wedding styles, whether it be classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage. We create more than elegant bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for bridal parties; we also design aisle, altar and chuppah/arbor/arch decor, and table arrangements. Dreamscapes will visit the wedding venue ahead of time and deliver, set up, and clean up all items the day of the event.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$105

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 05/21/2022

A Beautiful Outcome (For a Very Indecisive Bride)

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Amanda. First, I didn't even reach out to her until 10 days before my wedding, but when I did, she was incredibly responsive and we had a call set up for the next day. I shared with her my practically non existent vision for what I wanted for my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, and boutonnieres. I can't imagine how she was able to take such vague direction and turn it into everything I wanted. Immediately upon speaking with her, I knew she was a perfect fit from her energy and her positivity. She's flexible and absolutely brilliant and I would (and already have) whole heartedly recommend her to any future brides. Thank you so much for being a part of my day Amanda!
    Jennifer S. Married on 05/06/2022

Dream come true!

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Amanda, we initially knew we wanted her to be apart of wedding simply based on promptness right from the beginning! Got back to us right away, she understood what I wanted and made everything super easy. My colors were a dusty sage and blushes, my venue was at the Monte Bello Estate in Lemont and her florals gave our wedding a very whimsical, light airy vibe and we had a triangle arch that was perfect!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth E. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly recommend

Amanda did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! She was able to make accommodations with the delivery and was so helpful! My flowers were absolutely beautiful, so unique and special! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you Amanda for making the day colorful! (Photo attached was taken the morning after)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs 1
Exclusive
Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs 2
Discount

We are thrilled to be a Couples' Choice Awards recipient for the 4th time this year in 2022!!! To celebrate we are offering a 22% discount on any 2022 wedding or event booked by June of this year. Use code CCA2022 in your initial consultation for eligibility.

Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs 3
Offer

Receive $600.00 off of any wedding floral contract valued at $5,000.00 or more!!!

Fun Fun Fun DJs Fun Fun Fun DJs Wedding DJs

If you're looking for someone with a bubbly personality, a creative eye & years of wedding experience, hire Amanda! We 1st met when she hired us to do HER wedding (& her parent's anniversary &...). There is simply no one better in Chicagoland, so what are you waiting for? Call her. (Yeah, now is good.)

a.e.l. artistry a.e.l. artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda and I have known each other since our teens and I have had the opportunity to watch her grow her company from a small "friends and family" business to the AMAZING floral company it is today! Her work is absolutely incredible and you will not be disappointed. I can attest that she is very professional and her team always follows through. I absolutely love working with her on making a bride's day extra special!

Once Upon a Wedding Once Upon a Wedding Wedding Planners

Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs is just FANTASTIC! Truly stunning, creative, and unique floral designs are a given when working with Dreamscapes, but what sets them over the top is their incredible attention to detail and ability and willingness to do whatever it takes to make their client's day absolutely perfect. We adore Amanda and as wedding planners, couldn't appreciate her in-the-moment flexibility, creative thinking, and amazing, fun attitude more. We absolutely recommend this vendor to any prospective couples looking for the perfect combination of gorgeous floral design and impeccable customer service!

10236 S Spaulding Ave Evergreen Park, IL, 60805
Location of (Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding