Flowers by Stem

Chicago, Illinois View map

$7,000 Typical Price

Flowers by stem specializes in modern, natural, sustainable floral design for events and weddings. We believe that flowers can inspire beautiful moments. Whether it be a bouquet as unique as you are, or a vibrant centerpiece that captures the essence of your celebration, flowers by stem brings your vision to life using quality, seasonal flowers. We love creating innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences through our flowers and draw closely from our client's inspirations. Owner/Lead Designer Stephanie Stopka will work with you to deliver your vision using the highest quality flowers available and gladly services weddings and special events in and around Chicago and the suburbs, as well as southern Wisconsin and Michigan.

Experience
Stephanie discovered her passion for floral design during a random job with a renowned florist from South Carolina. On a whim, Stephanie followed her passion, left her job in advertising, and opened Flowers by Stem in 2006. Now a board member of the Green Wedding Alliance, she prides herself on operating an environmentally friendly company.

Flowers by Stem creates distinct, gorgeous floral arrangements drawing from local markets and seasonal flowers. Whether you’re envisioning a romantic, elegant, modern, or classic style, or something unique to your personal taste, Flowers by Stem are experts at creating floral designs that are tailored to your vision. Stephanie strives for personalized customer service and is there for consultations as well as full design oversight. To make your special day carefree and enjoyable, they deliver, set up, and clean up their floral arrangements. Flowers by Stem offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Non-floral options
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$275

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$325

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing Chicago Florist!

Flowers by Stem perfectly mastered the romantic, classic, and fall vibe we were hoping for with our wedding florals. Stephanie is truly an artist and worked from day 1 to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect and aligning with the aesthetic vision we had in mind for our wedding. The bridal bouquet was stunning (featuring my favorite, a king protea) and the bridesmaid bouquets were beautifully complimentary! I cried when I saw the floral pillars for the ceremony and they were beautifully repurposed for the reception. Stephanie was able to work with our budget to create every detail we wanted, including touches like flowers in our own vases for cocktail hour, a floral accent on the entry sign, and a beautiful cascade of flowers on our wedding cake. I cannot recommend her enough!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/13/2021

The most BEAUTIFUL wedding flowers!

My husband and I hired Flowers by Stem for our October 2020 wedding... which turned into a June 2021 wedding! Stephanie was very personable, professional, and responsive. When I first met with Stephanie, she really listened to what I liked and her proposal perfectly actualized what I had been envisioning for our wedding day. She has very creative ideas and an amazing eye for color and texture! When we had to postpone our wedding, Stephanie was very understanding and worked with me to transition our original fall color scheme/plan to a beautiful, bright spring color scheme. My bouquet was truly the most beautiful wedding bouquet I have ever seen (though I may be biased)! The centerpieces and greenery she arranged for our reception tables were stunning and perfectly complemented the venue and the season. Our family members were even smitten with their beautiful corsages and boutonnieres! We cannot recommend Stephanie and Flowers by Stem highly enough!
  • Michael
    Michael G. Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome experience

Stephanie was great – I have absolutely zero complaints about her or her service. I heard about her through a friend and when I reached out to her, she got back to me right away. We met in person and she helped me outline my vision. Honestly, I did not know what kind of vision I had, and Stephanie really guided me through the entire process. She was so professional, respectful, and gave the most wonderful suggestions. I felt great after our initial consultation. Shortly thereafter she sent me a quote and it was within the budget I gave her with everything that I had asked for. We even added fresh flowers to the cake about two weeks before the wedding and Stephanie added them with no problem. On the day of the wedding she was prompt and efficient. She answered any and all questions that anyone had for her and even took the time to pin the flowers on every male! She was very easy to work with, no nonsense, and executed our vision effortlessly – I highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

An Affair to Remember An Affair to Remember Wedding Planners

As wedding planners, we rely on florists to provide personalized service, extensive floral expertise and quality flowers to our couples. This all can be found with Flowers by Stem. The owner, Stephanie Stopka, is probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet and we would highly recommend her to future brides. We look forward to working together again with Stephanie in the upcoming wedding seasons!

Chicago Chicago, Illinois, 60613
Location of (Flowers by Stem)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding