An Affair to Remember

Woodridge, IL View map

An Affair to Remember is a full service company that provides complete consulting services for weddings of all types, sizes and religions. It was developed with one goal in mind, to deliver a stress-free wedding by helping couples plan, coordinate and deliver the wedding of their dreams. Audra Byrne and Jena Warren, two sisters, developed the company because of their passion and love for the wedding industry. Both bring creative skills and industry knowledge having over five years experience. With no other distractions in the way, An Affair to Remember promises to provide a full-time consulting service for the wedding of your desire and fulfill all your expectations.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/15/2021

Great Coordination Team

We are so happy that we hired Jena and Audra. They are so professional and knowledgeable, and they took so much of the day-of stress off our shoulders. Jena did a great job helping us decide an order of events for the day, and then they both just made it happen. Audra even helped spot-clean my dress at one point! I'd highly recommend them!
    Anne M. Married on 12/16/2017
    Jena and Audra are professional, knowledgable, thorough, and thoughtful. The service they provide is absolutely invaluable and was critical to the success of our wedding. I am sad I won’t be able to continue working with them now that the wedding is over!
    Lauren Married on 06/24/2017
    Jena and Audra did a wonderful job with our day of coordination. I could not have been happier with their services!

We hired Jena and Audra after a terrible experience with a wedding planner. I was very nervous to trust someone else, but after speaking with Jena and their former clients I knew they would be a good fit.

Jena and Audra are both down-to-earth, friendly, and extremely capable. Even though they only provided day of coordination services, they were more than happy to answer questions I had throughout my planning process. They always responded to any questions I had quickly. As the wedding neared, they handled all of the final details really well. I'm somewhat of a control-freak, and they were great about keeping me informed and never seemed frustrated with me double-checking on things :-)

Audra also handled all of our ceremony and reception stationary. She did an incredible job and her prices were super fair. I don't think we could have gotten such quality work for a lower price anywhere. I highly recommend asking about her design services!

The wedding went by perfectly. Jena and Audra both worked seamlessly behind the scenes to make everything run smoothly, and always seemed to be there if I needed them. I'm sure there were issues throughout the day, but I never noticed them or felt like I had to deal with anything thanks to them. I strongly recommend their services!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Skyline Orchestra Skyline Orchestra Wedding Bands

Its always a pleasure to work with professionals in the Wedding business like you!

Sarlas Music Sarlas Music Wedding Bands

Wonderful organization, fun to be around, thumbs up all the way!!! We know it's going to be a great night when Jena & Audra are coordinating the wedding. Highly recommended!

MDM Entertainment MDM Entertainment Wedding DJs

The wedding planners at An Affair to Remember are true professionals and great at what they do. We always breathe a sigh of relief when we find out we are going to be working with them because we know that all of the details of the day will be handled flawlessly and we have nothing to worry about. If you are looking for a wedding planner for your wedding day we highly recommend An Affair to Remember!

1840 Nottingham Road Woodridge, IL, 60517

By appointment
Location of (An Affair to Remember)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding