3775 Drew Ave.,, Sandwich, IL 60548 Map · Phone number

About Day of Divas

Day of Divas is a wedding day coordination service based out of Sheridan, Illinois. Owner and founder Wendy Brown created Day of Divas to provide an affordable service to brides and grooms looking for assistance with their big day. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, so let them take care of the wedding day so that you can relax and enjoy the day.

Day of Divas offers day-of wedding coordination, DIY consultation, and wedding venue setup packages to suit most budgets. For their day-of coordination package, the team begins working with couples 30 days prior to the wedding to ensure all preparations are in place. They will contact your vendors, create a day-of timeline, and a coordinator will be on-site to ensure everything runs smoothly on your special day.

Other couples have also viewed

• Sarah Kathleen Events

7 Reviews for Day of Divas

• Lauren

Lauren L. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great wedding coordinator!

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Day of Diva’s. My husband and I were married at the Brix on the Fox and were looking for a day of coordinator to help manage the setup at the venue for the reception and handle any day-of questions for our other wedding vendors that were there. Wendy (the owner) and Krystle (our coordinator) worked with me and my husband to make us feel comfortable with the contract and price. Krystle was a dream to work with! She was very responsive and having worked at other weddings at the Brix she came with great suggestions on how to decorate the space. I provided her with a packet on all the decorations and where to set them up, vendor contact information and instructions for the other vendors in case they had questions for her. Walking into our venue it was everything I could have wanted and more!! She made a few adjustments with the decorations due to rainy weather and space and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend using Day of Diva’s for wedding coordination and cannot thank Krystle enough for making my vision a reality.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Allison T. · Married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely worth every dime to hire this team!!

I have so many positive things to say I don't even know where to begin! We worked with Jessa for our wedding day and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process, including postponing 3 times. I am a very type-A person that loves a good detailed google doc and Jessa was so patient with me the entire time and just as organized as I am. She is extremely knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and knew exactly how to handle any situation on the day of. Not only did Jessa handle every detail before and during the wedding, but she was even waiting to take the veil off of me the second the ceremony was over because she knew I was over it!! I was unsure if I needed a day of planner or not and it was very worth it -- I would recommend them to anyone getting married! It is 100% worth it and it was the best money spent across the entire wedding process. Jessa and Wendy and the team are just amazing!!!

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Yelly

Yelly R. · Married on 09/14/2020

The PERFECT Wedding Planner

I can not begin to describe how absolutely happy I was to have had Wendy at Day of Divas help with our special day. She was recommended to us through Rob/Tone at our reception venue The BRIX On The Fox. I did not have the chance to meet Wendy in person until the night before the wedding, but at the 2-month and 1-month mark before the wedding, she was already checking in through texts and emails to make sure we had everything we needed. She was always offering to help contact our vendors for us, especially at the 2-week and 1-week marks. She thought of things to keep track of before we'd even realize it was something we needed, and she was super responsive when we had any questions. Even if I would text her just to type my worries out, she already had a solution for me to help me relax. I cannot recommend getting a wedding planner enough, and if you get one, it HAS to be Wendy! She's the angel I didn't know I needed. Even my vendors loved working with her and would tell me they appreciated someone so responsive and organized! Every part of our wedding was perfect because of all her help!

Sent on 09/22/2020

• 3775 Drew Ave., Sandwich, IL, 60548 See on map
    Location of (Day of Divas)