Day of Divas

Sandwich, IL View map

Day of Divas is a wedding day coordination service based out of Naperville, Illinois. Day of Divas to provides an affordable service to brides and grooms looking for assistance with their big day. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, so let them take care of the wedding day so that you can relax and enjoy the day.

Day of Divas offers day-of wedding coordination, DIY consultation, and wedding venue setup packages to suit most budgets. For their day-of coordination package, the team begins working with couples 30 days prior to the wedding to ensure all preparations are in place. They will contact your vendors, create a day-of timeline, and a coordinator will be on-site to ensure everything runs smoothly on your special day.

• Woman-owned
  • Melissa
    Melissa K. Married on 02/20/2022

Brought the vision to life!

From Wendy to Jessa to Stephanie & Kim - all these ladies made the entire process of executing our dream wedding come to life! Stephanie and Kim were the coordinators for the day, and took everything into account and created the perfect setup with all things I had envisioned, and then some! Stephanie was everywhere I needed her to be, without even having to seek her out or ask. I am a type A personality and it's so hard for me to let go of being in control of things, especially events, but I truly was so relaxed and able to enjoy the entire day from start to finish without a single worry! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! - just a note - for places that say a wedding coordinator on site is provided, that is not the same as having a true wedding coordinator! For a smooth and perfect wedding, hire Day of Divas!
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 06/11/2021

Great wedding coordinator!

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Day of Diva’s. My husband and I were married at the Brix on the Fox and were looking for a day of coordinator to help manage the setup at the venue for the reception and handle any day-of questions for our other wedding vendors that were there. Wendy (the owner) and Krystle (our coordinator) worked with me and my husband to make us feel comfortable with the contract and price. Krystle was a dream to work with! She was very responsive and having worked at other weddings at the Brix she came with great suggestions on how to decorate the space. I provided her with a packet on all the decorations and where to set them up, vendor contact information and instructions for the other vendors in case they had questions for her. Walking into our venue it was everything I could have wanted and more!! She made a few adjustments with the decorations due to rainy weather and space and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend using Day of Diva’s for wedding coordination and cannot thank Krystle enough for making my vision a reality.
    Allison T. Married on 03/21/2021

Absolutely worth every dime to hire this team!!

I have so many positive things to say I don't even know where to begin! We worked with Jessa for our wedding day and she was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process, including postponing 3 times. I am a very type-A person that loves a good detailed google doc and Jessa was so patient with me the entire time and just as organized as I am. She is extremely knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and knew exactly how to handle any situation on the day of. Not only did Jessa handle every detail before and during the wedding, but she was even waiting to take the veil off of me the second the ceremony was over because she knew I was over it!! I was unsure if I needed a day of planner or not and it was very worth it -- I would recommend them to anyone getting married! It is 100% worth it and it was the best money spent across the entire wedding process. Jessa and Wendy and the team are just amazing!!!

3775 Drew Ave., Sandwich, IL, 60548
Location of (Day of Divas)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding