Sheridan, Sheridan, IL 60551 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Day of Divas

Day of Divas is a wedding day coordination service based out of Sheridan, Illinois. Owner and founder Wendy Brown created Day of Divas to provide an affordable service to brides and grooms looking for assistance with their big day. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, so let them take care of the wedding day so that you can relax and enjoy the day.

Day of Divas offers day-of wedding coordination, DIY consultation, and wedding venue setup packages to suit most budgets. For their day-of coordination package, the team begins working with couples 30 days prior to the wedding to ensure all preparations are in place. They will contact your vendors, create a day-of timeline, and a coordinator will be on-site to ensure everything runs smoothly on your special day.

screen shot 2019 04 10 at 3 49 16 pm 51 953908
screen shot 2019 04 10 at 3 49 16 pm 51 953908

3 Reviews for Day of Divas

• Kali

Kali Williams · Married on 08/02/2019

A must hire!

If you are on the fence about getting a Day of Coordinator - DO IT!!! Honestly, this was the best money I spent during the whole wedding planning process. Wendy and her team are amazing! I had a lot of independent vendors involved in my wedding and it was great to have a single point of contact to help coordinate them all (many of the vendors also commented on how great she was to work with on their end). In the month or so leading up to the wedding, Wendy was very proactive in communication - she was often the one following up with me to see if I needed anything or had any questions vs the other way around. And the day of the wedding I was able to completely relax without worrying about setting up anything or checking in with the other vendors or staying on track with our timeline or cleaning up at the end of the night - I was able to be fully present in the moment and just enjoy the day. Everything went so smoothly and we couldn't be happier with Day of Divas :)

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

Day of Divas was such a great company to work with!

Worth every penny! Wendy was absolutely amazing. She was SO attentive and so great with communication. She helped the whole wedding process so much. She did all the schedules with the vendors, set up our venue beautifully, packed everything away for the night, answered any questions practically within minutes, reached out to me to make sure I was doing ok.. the list goes on! Thank you, Wendy, for kicking butt at your job!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Day of Divas's reply:

Omg you are so kind! Thanks so much Lauren, you both were so much fun to work with! The wedding was amazing and we are truly blessed that you gave us the opportunity to be a part of it! We wish you both many years of love and adventures together ♥️♥️

• Sheridan Sheridan, IL, 60551 See on map