20 Reviews for Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs

Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
20 Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs Reviews

Amanda did such an amazing job with our recent wedding floral. She made every idea come to light in far more creative ways than I could imagine. She was prompt during all correspondence and the passion she has around creativity shows in her work! I would recommend Dreamscapes to anyone looking for a professional vendor who takes customer service and the final product to a whole new level!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda was recommended by my cousin, who's wedding was also beautiful. When we met I showed her my favorite ideas from Pinterest and she nailed it. I loved the bridesmaids' bouquets, my toss bouquet , and my own bouquet brought me to tears. She sweetly incorporated charms I made of my grandparents. She was so easy to work with our budget, and had a very smooth delivery.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We used Dreamscapes for our wedding and were so happy with everything! Amanda was the best, so easy to work with, super responsive, and so great at her job. Everything was so beautiful - the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages, and floral decorations at the reception, they were so elegant! We got a lot of compliments on how lovely everything was. Amanda has such an eye for detail, everything was just gorgeous. And she is very reasonably priced too! We would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Madissen, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Going with Dreamscapes was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding! I really didn't know where to start with my flowers but I knew I wanted a beautiful wedding with fresh flowers. Dreamscapes was able to take my vision and make recommendations that work for my price point. I was really happy!

Profile Picture Noelle Ayoka, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda was awesome throughout the entire process! She was willing to drive close to my house to meet with me to discuss what I envisioned for our wedding day. She responded to any email or phone call very quickly. I am not a huge "flower person", so I wanted something simple. I ended up going with single calla lilies for my bridesmaids and a larger bouquet of callas for me. Although the flowers were fairly simple, I received so many compliments on how nice they looked. They were very fresh, and truly turned out exactly as I had pictured! I would recommend Amanda and Dreamscapes for your wedding or event. She takes the time to understand what you really want, and she makes it happen!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Okay... if you are looking for the best floral arrangements out there for your wedding or special event, look no further!! Dreamscapes is the company to hire! Amanda was absolutely great to work with!! She made this process so easy!!! On the day of my wedding, the flowers arrived on time and were stunning!! They really complimented all of our dresses and even made our venue more beautiful!! I couldn't recommend this company enough!! Thanks for making my day look amazing!!!

Profile Picture kayce, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda is AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her and her talent as a florist. She went above and beyond during our entire planning process and went out of her way the day of to help us out. My husband and I were more than pleased and stunned with how beautiful and fresh our flowers were. We are still getting compliments to this day about how lovely our flowers were! I can't believe how many people said they smelled so good! We can't wait to work with Amanda again. Her work will blow you away.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Design was absolutely wonderful!!! Amanda is fantastic to work with and super personable! Going into the conciltation I was a bit nervous considering I know nothing about flowers and my ideas where all over the place. Amanda is extremely knowledgeable and was able to show me all sorts of flowers and take my ideas and make them a reality! She took what I had envisioned for my wedding and made it all possible, even being on a budget!! Amanda was able to make four stops the day of my wedding: the church, my house, the house the boys were at, and finally the reception. She somehow was able to make it to every destination on time and the reception room was absolutely breathtaking! My bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! After my wedding, I received A LOT of compliments on my flowers and centerpieces and I have since recommended Amanda to many friends and family! Amanda is the type of florist any bride dreams of having! She is knowledgeable, creative, personable and helps take a brides vision and makes it come to life!!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

On behalf of my husband and myself, I would like to say how impressed we are with how everything turned out for our Fall Themed Wedding. Amanda payed attention to all the details I wanted, she understood how specail this Wedding was to us. She even encouraged me to inlclude a locket inside my boquet, to honor my late Father In law. This was very much the missing piece to the big puzzle we had to put together, having our big day without him there with us. Also she was very prompt with responding to any simple or complex request we had via email or phone. I like her creatiivty and vision she had to make my simple ideas become a masterpiece. I truley believe she is a artist who paints the perfect picture of our big day!!!!!!!!!! :) Manda Meyer

Profile Picture Manda, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda was absolutely amazing to work with! She went above and beyond my expectations! My flowers my centerpieces everything were just beautiful! I got so many compliments on everything and I will recommend dreamscapes over and over again! I was a very very very happy bride! Thank you for everything Amanda!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda and her staff at Dreamscapes were tremendously helpful during the wedding planning process. The consultation was a reassuring step during the early stages of planning. For example, Amanda was very knowledgable about the flowers and knew exactly what flower combinations would compliment each other. She is also extremely prepared and detailed about things I didn't even think about before the consultation i.e. there were slight differences in bouquets for bridesmaids vs. the maid of honor and boutonnieres for the groomsman vs. best man. Amanda provided beautiful samples a week or two before the wedding and was very easy to contact with any questions that I had. Everything about planning with Dreamscapes was so hassle free that when it came time for the wedding, I literally did not worry about the flowers at all. The flowers for the wedding party were delivered to my hotel room, wonderfully organized and Amanda helped all the groomsmen with their boutonnieres. Everyone was ready for pictures thanks to her timely delivery and help! The moment I stepped foot in my venue I saw the Dreamscapes crew busy at work, they even set up my aisle runner! Since I had my ceremony and reception at the same venue my ceremony decor doubled as my table centerpieces. Everything was set up without flaw and I received many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. All in all, Dreamscapes was one of the best decisions my husband and I made about our wedding! I definitely recommend them for any event if you want a fairly priced professional florist! Truly, it was great to work with such genuine people and it is so evident how passionate they are about their business and service to their customers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding coordinator recommended Amanda, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! She was cheerful, warm, enthusiastic, responsive, fun, professional, accommodating, and skilled. When she came the day of the wedding to deliver the flowers, my daughter and the bridesmaids could not stop talking about how amazing the flowers were (and the flowers were a very important component for her). It's now a couple days after the wedding, and the centerpiece flowers still look as fresh as the day of the wedding. Amanda also was proactive and was able to make slight modifications to improve things, but she always contacted me first to make sure we were okay with any changes. While her level of professionalism and the quality of the flowers were incredibly important, what was the icing on the cake was Amanda's enthusiasm and excitement for our day. She made us feel special and added to the warmth and connection that contributed to the overall atmosphere of the day. I would not hesitate in the slightest recommending Dreamscapes for any venue.

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amanda, the owner, is wonderful! The flowers she did for my wedding were STUNNING! I would recommend her to ANYONE! Also, she was VERY REASONABLE price wise! I couldn't have picked a better florist for my special day! Thank you so very much Amanda!

Sincerely,
Jacqueline Struttmann

Profile Picture jacqueline, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amanda, the owner, went above any beyond to make my best friends day amazingly beautiful. The flowers were better than the samples and more beautiful than we could have imagined.

If you want someone who truly cares and isn't just a vendor, you want Dreamscapes.

Profile Picture User3817480, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

My wedding could not have happened as happened as smoothly as it did without Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs. Not only were the flowers for the bouquets, ceremony and centerpieces beautiful, but Amanda's ability to coordinate getting things done the way I envisioned (and make it look easy!) was unbelievable! We got so many compliments! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amanda was super helpful with finding the perfect flowers on my budget. We we're thrilled with how well they held up all day, I was really anxious about that. If you're reading this, give Amanda a call today!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/15/13, 4 Reviews
4.7

Amanda was very helpful and did whatever was needed to please the bride! She took your budget, ideas, and dreams into consideration when planning! :)

Profile Picture Jill, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Amanda was so accommodating and very professional!!! I made many changes to my order throughout the process and Amanda would always say no problem!! The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were absolutely gorgeous!! I would definitely recommend working with Amanda from Dreamscapes!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery
4.2

Amanda was wonderful she helped out in so many ways!! I recommend her for all services she provides.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)