Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jennifer S. Married on 05/06/2022

Dream come true!

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Amanda, we initially knew we wanted her to be apart of wedding simply based on promptness right from the beginning! Got back to us right away, she understood what I wanted and made everything super easy. My colors were a dusty sage and blushes, my venue was at the Monte Bello Estate in Lemont and her florals gave our wedding a very whimsical, light airy vibe and we had a triangle arch that was perfect!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth E. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly recommend

Amanda did such an amazing job with my wedding flowers! She was able to make accommodations with the delivery and was so helpful! My flowers were absolutely beautiful, so unique and special! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you Amanda for making the day colorful! (Photo attached was taken the morning after)
  • Natalie
    Natalie S. Married on 01/15/2022

Amazing. Stunning. A dream to work with.

Amanda made our wedding a dream with our flowers. I had no idea what I was doing in terms of floral arrangements and I felt like Amanda got what I was looking for…as vague as it was at the time. The flowers were out of this world beautiful. We received SOOO many compliments. The arbor was above and beyond what I was expecting. Just absolutely stunning! I cannot say enough nice things.
    Maria M. Married on 12/17/2021

Wonderfully helpful!

Amanda went above and beyond for my wedding! I was really nervous and stressed in the days leading up to my wedding but I felt so much better about the decor after talking to Amanda. Absolutely beautiful ceremony arrangements and she was able to move them from one room to the other very quickly. She knew exactly what she was doing and where everything was going to be. We had so many compliments from our guests about the Christmas trees that she brought. Thank you so much Amanda!
    Marta B. Married on 11/20/2021

No worries, highly recommend

Amanda was so wonderful to work with! We worked directly with her and felt heard. We didn't know exactly what we were looking for initially, but Amanda helped us figure it out, providing examples and asking guiding/helpful questions. Great response time and clear communication. Very accommodating regarding our budget and needs, even suggesting reusing flowers (e.g. bridal party bouquets on head table) to maximize usage - creative options. Above and beyond - I called day of to see if Amanda could deliver earlier than planned (my oversight with photographer cross-scheduling) and she was able to make it happen - much appreciated! We loved everything we got and couldn't have imagined better - really made our wedding day special!
    Ultimately, we didn't have a single worry about our flowers/decor - Amanda took care of everything from beginning to end, helping us through the decision-making process and delivering to all 3 of our locations.
  • Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely stunning!

Amanda did such an amazing job on our wedding. I only had two conversations with her, sent her over some pinterest photos and told her what the vibe was and she nailed it. Her promptness, professionalism and creativity made my day so magical. I will never forget the way the venue looked when I walked in for the first time. The candles and greenery were perfect! thank you for an amazing day!
  • Leah
    Leah M. Married on 10/16/2021

Beyond happy!!

Amanda took the vision we had for our wedding and provided flowers that were better than we ever could have imagined. She’s incredibly talented, listened to what we were looking for and made the entire process easy and fun!! Highly recommend!
  • Molly
    Molly O. Married on 08/06/2021

Most amazing flowers ever!!!

The most beautiful flowers!! Amanda did such an amazing job and went above and beyond! So many people asked where the flowers were from because they were so beautiful!!

Thank you so much!!

Molly & Brad Bullington
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 07/24/2021

Would recommend!

Amanda was super helpful! I told her the style I was going for and she did great matching that. I especially LOVED the center pieces. It was exactly what I wanted without even knowing it. 10/10 would recommend!
  • Heather
    Heather W. Married on 06/13/2020

Dreamscapes is an artist with floral arrangements

The flowers were absolutely perfect for my wedding. Amanda is an artist, and she was in regular contact with me leading up to the wedding to make sure my bouquet and other arrangements were exactly what I wanted. I even asked her kind of last minute to tack on succulent favors, and she was able to manage it and they came out so perfect!
    Eileen M. Married on 01/11/2020

Dreamscapes is the best!

Amanda does an awesome job with flowers! She accommodated all my requests (even some last minute ones) and the finished products were beautiful! They even held up in the wintery storm!
    Caitlin Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful flowers

Amanda was great to work with-- she made my simplistic flower dreams a reality. From our bouquets to our center pieces everything was beautiful. She even added extra greenery to our head table which was so nice!
  • Jean
    Jean S. Married on 09/21/2019

Can't go wrong with Dreamscapes!

We loved working with Amanda. Great service at a great price and the flowers turned out beautifully. ,
    Ania P. Married on 08/31/2019

Amanda was great to work with.

Amanda was so great to work with. She was flexible, knowledgeable and easy to talk to and had many options.
    Lauren W. Married on 08/24/2019

My wedding 👰🏽!!!

Beautiful flowers!!! I got exactly what I wanted x100 .. Amanda is amazing!!! 😘

Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! Such a pleasure working with you, we enjoyed every part of the process of making your day!
    Brian W. Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience, seamless process

Amanda was great to work with. She included everything that I requested and used her expertise to add more flowers that complimented our color scheme. The flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments!
    Paulina Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Day

Amanda did an amazing job with all the flowers for my wedding, the guests couldn’t stop talking about them. From the table centerpieces right down to each rose on the cake was absolutely stunning! She was such a pleasure to work with and made the whole experience a breeze. I can’t wait to get another chance to work with Amanda in the future!
    Christina R. Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful florist!

Amanda did an incredible job for our wedding! Her talent was evident in the centerpieces and bouquets. Everyone loved the variety of flowers used to make each piece beautiful and special. Amanda was easy to work with and open to my ideas and questions while keeping the budget in mind. We are so happy we used Dreamscapes as our florist and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!
  • Deirdre
    Deirdre R. Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible florist!!!

Where do I begin? Amanda was nothing short of amazing to work with, and her floral designs were BEAUTIFUL. When my now-husband and I were choosing a florist, we wanted to make sure that we partnered with someone who inherently understood our vision but would also work with us to ensure that our vision would stay in budget. Amanda absolutely delivered that experience. She did our bridal party flowers, centerpieces, and cake flowers, and they were nothing short of magical. I absolutely LOVED my bouquet, and the simple greenery in our reception hall fit perfectly with our theme. Equally as important - Amanda was incredibly responsive and flexible to last-minute changes, and even provided vases for the bridesmaids' flowers on the day of. I am so thankful to have worked with her! Thanks so much!
    Molly Married on 11/10/2018

The best vendor and value!

Amanda was so helpful and hardworking. I brought pictures to our first meeting and she turned them into reality. The day of my wedding she took care of absolutely everything and re-used flowers from my ceremony at the reception so I could save a little money. She has a great eye for colors and arranging the flowers, I received so many compliments on the flowers from my guests. Would recommend her to everyone!
    Elyse Married on 08/11/2018

Brilliant Florist

Amanda is a brilliantly talented florist! She is so easy to work with, helps even novices like myself (not much knowledge on flowers) bring a vision come to life. I knew the colors and style I liked, but she created such wonderful pieces from my bridal bouqet, to bridesmaids, church decorations, and centerpieces. Highly recommend!
    Molly Married on 06/30/2018
    I can't say enough about Amanda and how amazing she is. I changed my mind multiple times throughout the wedding planning process, and she was extremely understanding and flexible. She was quick to respond to any questions or clarifications I needed answered. She worked with our budget and our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any future bride and groom. I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so special!
    Natalie Married on 09/09/2017
    Amanda did such an amazing job with our recent wedding floral. She made every idea come to light in far more creative ways than I could imagine. She was prompt during all correspondence and the passion she has around creativity shows in her work! I would recommend Dreamscapes to anyone looking for a professional vendor who takes customer service and the final product to a whole new level!
    Lisa Married on 11/12/2016
    Amanda was recommended by my cousin, who's wedding was also beautiful. When we met I showed her my favorite ideas from Pinterest and she nailed it. I loved the bridesmaids' bouquets, my toss bouquet , and my own bouquet brought me to tears. She sweetly incorporated charms I made of my grandparents. She was so easy to work with our budget, and had a very smooth delivery.
    Madissen Married on 08/27/2016
    We used Dreamscapes for our wedding and were so happy with everything! Amanda was the best, so easy to work with, super responsive, and so great at her job. Everything was so beautiful - the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages, and floral decorations at the reception, they were so elegant! We got a lot of compliments on how lovely everything was. Amanda has such an eye for detail, everything was just gorgeous. And she is very reasonably priced too! We would highly recommend her.