May Floral

Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number

About May Floral

May Floral works closely with couples, helping them make their special day unique and memorable. It starts with a free consultation to talk about your style and inspiration, and then we deliver floral arrangements that bring your vision to life.

Photo by Tim Tab Studios

May Floral 6
May Floral 7

Janet · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Florist Experience!

Lovely did the flowers for my wedding in November, and she did an amazing job! She took my ideas and vision and turned it into reality. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined! Lovely was also extremely professional, quick to respond to emails/calls, and just wonderful to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Florist

We were referred to May Floral by a friend of mine who also happens to a wedding planner. I reached out to Lovely and had a great conversation where I explained my vision and budget. Lovely is as sweet as can be! Shortly after she sent us a beautiful proposal. After that it was an easy decision that May Floral would do a great job for us. We had two meetings before the wedding day including a meeting at our reception space. On the day of the wedding Lovely was punctual, professional and did exactly what she explained she would. We were very happy with how everything turned out. I would recommend May Floral to anyone in need of a florist!

May Floral 8
    May Floral 9
    May Floral 10
    May Floral 11
    May Floral 12

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved working with Lovely for our wedding! She captured our wedding vision perfectly and was such a pleasure to work with. Very affordable and great quality, I would highly recommend!

May Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Chicago, IL 60625 See on map