Trablume

2451 N Artesian Ave 13105 W Scarborough Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Trablume

Specializing in classic, young and vintage styles.

Trablume offers:

-Full service floral event and wedding planning. This includes (but not limited to):

-Appointment based consultations with continued support.

-Day of Event special services and delivery.

-Rental of vintage, vases and prop decor.

-Breakdown of event/wedding floral with beautiful wrapping of flowers for guests to take home.

-Beautiful and rich designs with guaranteed client satisfaction!

At Trablume, we are committed to providing the finest blumes at a fair price. We offer better blumes and expertise with over 13 years experience. We love our Brides and go above and beyond expectations.

Contact Us today at melissa@trablume.com or visit our website www.trablume.com for more information. Request a consultation under our Weddings page.

img5121

Trablume 6
Trablume 7
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 06/29/2019

It was FLORAL love at first sight!

Trablume was the first florist I reached out to when I was beginning my search for my wedding floral vendor. Initially, Melissa and I spoke over the phone for our first consultation. She was very professional and asked me questions about my floral vision that helped me hone in on what I truly wanted out of my wedding flowers. But what really made her stand out to me after consulting with a few other florists was how accommodating and flexible she was with her clients.

Halfway through my search and having spoken with a few more florists, my design concept changed pretty drastically and I decided to reach back out to Trablume to see if she would be willing to meet in person for a second consultation. Melissa did not hesitate and our meeting at her floral studio really sealed the deal! We created the design for the ceremony and reception flowers, the bridal and wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres, and the most stunning ceremony arch all within that one meeting. To top of the perfect proposal was that she stayed within my budget and was much more affordable than the other florists I had been looking into!

Throughout my entire wedding planning process, there were so many things that I felt uncertain about or changed my mind back and forth over, EXCEPT for the floral design Melissa created. Thanks to her, I never wavered on what we had come up with, and any questions I had for her were answered in record time. She even threw in cocktail table flowers and the petals around the arch at no extra charge.

On my wedding day, she delivered my bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets in person to the location we were getting ready and thank goodness I was sitting down at the time! They absolutely blew me away. To see what we had talked about for so long so gorgeously executed stole my breath from me. She captured our vision so perfectly and put so much care and effort into every aspect of the ceremony and reception flowers.

Thank you to Melissa for making my special day so unforgettable with your stunning florals!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Trablume 13
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

My wedding was GORGEOUS!

Thanks you so much Melissa for everything you and your team did to make my wedding day so beautiful! The florals and all of the decor we arranged turned out perfect! Melissa is a creative genius and it was hard for me to trust and not have seen a physical bouquet before the wedding but it was probably best I didn’t. When you see her work it takes your breath away! I rented a ton of items to decorate and she even created a photo area for me! Everyone keeps talking me how beautiful my wedding was! Thanks so much Melissa!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Trablume 14
    Trablume 15

Kathryn · Married on 10/20/2018

This review is regarding our initial consultation. Melissa was very friendly and professional. We discussed our floral vision, reviewed some inspiration photos, and she was able to craft a proposal based on what we wanted. She will work with you for any budget. I highly recommend hiring Trablume for your wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Award

Trablume FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Azure Mahara Photography
    Azure Mahara Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa has a true talent when it comes to making your vision a reality. She has the ability to turn your dream into a reality no matter what the budget. I not only recommend her to the brides I work with but I used her for my own wedding.

• 2451 N Artesian Ave, 13105 W Scarborough Drive New Berlin, 53151 See on map