Trablume

2451 N Artesian Ave 13105 W Scarborough Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151 Map · Phone number

About Trablume

Specializing in classic, young and vintage styles.

Trablume offers:

-Full service floral event and wedding planning. This includes (but not limited to):

-Appointment based consultations with continued support.

-Day of Event special services and delivery.

-Rental of vintage, vases and prop decor.

-Breakdown of event/wedding floral with beautiful wrapping of flowers for guests to take home.

-Beautiful and rich designs with guaranteed client satisfaction!

At Trablume, we are committed to providing the finest blumes at a fair price. We offer better blumes and expertise with over 13 years experience. We love our Brides and go above and beyond expectations.

Contact Us today at melissa@trablume.com or visit our website www.trablume.com for more information. Request a consultation under our Weddings page.

img5121

Trablume 5
Trablume 6
Trablume 7

Kathryn · Married on 10/20/2018

This review is regarding our initial consultation. Melissa was very friendly and professional. We discussed our floral vision, reviewed some inspiration photos, and she was able to craft a proposal based on what we wanted. She will work with you for any budget. I highly recommend hiring Trablume for your wedding!

Adrianna · Married on 06/02/2018

Cannot thank Melissa enough for designing my flowers for my June 2018 wedding! I really was blown away at how it all came together, especially since I probably changed my vision 5 times.

During our first consultation, Melissa listened to my "initial" vision and I was so happy that she was willing to work within my budget of 3-4k. I loved how she provides a proposal and you can see exactly what you’re paying for and what flowers will be in what pieces. As we kept in touch throughout the year, there were many more revisions and Melissa always listened and was more than happy to meet and provide her expertise if something was off. I really felt confident that she would do a great job.

The day of, she came on time and brought all the bouquets. They were exactly what I wanted and even more! When I got to the venue I loved all the centerpieces and greenery and petals that she placed on tables. I really was blown away. The cake decor was also beautiful. As the groom and I walked up to the cake, he even stopped and had to pause to admire the flowers on the cake.

I am very happy with choosing Trablume as my florist for my wedding and will continue to use her services for any other future events. =)

Mary · Married on 05/19/2018

Melissa, owner of Trablume, did an absolutely AMAZING job with the flowers for our wedding and reception. Her flower arrangements are inventive, unique, and beautiful. Scrolling through her Instagram, I am continually wowed by her work. On our wedding day, she delivered with arrangements that looked just as stunning in person as on her social media.
    From our first meeting to the brunch the day after our wedding, she was reliable, friendly, and easy to work with. My husband and I had a relatively low budget for what we were looking for so we met with a few florists to explore our options. Melissa was the best. She was understanding of our price point and was committed to getting us as close to what we were looking for within our budget as possible. She listened attentively as we described our vision, asked several questions, and showed us examples. A couple days after the meeting, she sent us a quote with a couple of different options, complete with inspiration photos. As the date of the wedding got closer, we were in close communication via email, tweaking things to fit the changes to the wedding plan I’d made since our first meeting. As things changed, Melissa was quick to come up with new ideas and to respond to my emails.
    On the day of the wedding, Melissa showed up right on time. She delivered the perfectly arranged bridal flowers to the room. One of our money saving plans was to use the same flowers for both the wedding and the reception so Melissa stayed until after the ceremony to move all the flowers the reception room while we were at cocktail hour (she includes complimentary cocktail flowers!). The reception flowers were exactly as I envisioned! Moreover, she had transformed our simple cake into an elegant masterpiece with the complementary cake flowers. At the end of the night, she returned to pick up all the items expect for a few centerpieces we were using the next day for brunch.

Trablume 8

Trablume FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Azure Mahara Photography
    Azure Mahara Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa has a true talent when it comes to making your vision a reality. She has the ability to turn your dream into a reality no matter what the budget. I not only recommend her to the brides I work with but I used her for my own wedding.

• 2451 N Artesian Ave, 13105 W Scarborough Drive New Berlin, WI 53151 See on map