1943 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About MilleFiori

Our ultimate goal for your wedding is to ensure that you get the flowers you've always dreamed of having on the most important day of your life.

Every couple has their own vision, taste, and style for their wedding day. At MilleFiori, we work closely with you to ensure that vision comes to life. We are proud to say that we have never duplicated a bouquet and do not offer "packages". Every piece, down to the smallest detail, is created, cared for and stamped with MilleFiori's approval.

We limit the number of weddings we schedule so that we can focus exclusively on your big day. This guarantees not only our dedicated services but also our highest quality designs.

Call to set up your complimentary wedding consultation today. Following your initial consultation, you will receive a detailed wedding proposal. By dedicating time to meet with you individually, we can devote our complete and undivided attention to your specific wishes. This allows us to create floral arrangements which truly reflect your personality and the atmosphere you aspire to create on your wedding day.

20 Reviews for MilleFiori

1 User photo

MilleFiori 1

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

MilleFiori was amazing for our 6/23 wedding. They captured the look we were going for exactly. My bouquet was everything I had ever dreamed of and more. They were also a pleasure to work with. Beautiful work, flowers and experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Reyna

Reyna · Married on 05/04/2018

Wow. Wow. Wow. I cannot get over how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! From the beginning, Tracy sat us down and listened to everything we were interested in and wanted for our special day. Our second meeting we sat down for an hour discussing every single thing we needed flowers for and she accommodated our budget. My bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets and I cannot get over how amazingly beautiful my bouquet was! Tracy was very responsive any time I wanted to make changes or add something to our list and boy did she deliver! Tracy and her team even took our altar pieces from the church to the reception venue! I cannot imagine having had a different flower vendor!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    MilleFiori 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/28/2014

I am 100% thrilled with choosing Millefiori as the florist for my wedding! Throughout the whole planning process Tracy was very easy to communicate with, and she answered questions promptly and thoroughly. From our initial meeting I quickly felt that we were on the same page and that my vision was understood, even with a lot of DIY elements I incorporated. Millefiori worked with me to make sure all my needs were met and all of our flowers turned out beautifully! I would recommend Millefiori in a heartbeat, especially to any bride who wants a great florist that's extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2014