1943 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60201 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MilleFiori

Based in Evanston, Illinois, Millefiori creates bespoke floral bouquets and centerpieces for any sized wedding. Couples working with this florist will be treated to personalized arrangements that are tailored to their own unique tastes. These specialists import hand-picked flowers from all over the world while also working with local vendors to create a blend of high-quality arrangements.

MilleFiori work with each client to create a one-of-a-kind presentation for their wedding day. They do not offer set packages and no two arrangements are alike. From grand centerpieces to tailored corsages, they can help to adorn your wedding with beautiful floral decorations. MilleFiori limit the number of clients that they work with, ensuring that each event is given their undivided attention. They offer free consultations for couples to see their talents in person, and they are open to any and all styles of floral arrangement.

img 5025 51 2410 157413454484327

20 Reviews for MilleFiori

1 User photo

• Reyna

Reyna · Married on 05/04/2018

Wow. Wow. Wow. I cannot get over how beautiful our flowers were for our wedding! From the beginning, Tracy sat us down and listened to everything we were interested in and wanted for our special day. Our second meeting we sat down for an hour discussing every single thing we needed flowers for and she accommodated our budget. My bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets and I cannot get over how amazingly beautiful my bouquet was! Tracy was very responsive any time I wanted to make changes or add something to our list and boy did she deliver! Tracy and her team even took our altar pieces from the church to the reception venue! I cannot imagine having had a different flower vendor!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/28/2014

I am 100% thrilled with choosing Millefiori as the florist for my wedding! Throughout the whole planning process Tracy was very easy to communicate with, and she answered questions promptly and thoroughly. From our initial meeting I quickly felt that we were on the same page and that my vision was understood, even with a lot of DIY elements I incorporated. Millefiori worked with me to make sure all my needs were met and all of our flowers turned out beautifully! I would recommend Millefiori in a heartbeat, especially to any bride who wants a great florist that's extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Award

MilleFiori FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 115.00
    $ 195.00
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor