MKuzma Designs

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

MKuzma Designs is an event florist located in Chicago, Illinois. Owner and floral artist Melissa Kuzma aims to provide couples with a worry-free experience. She endeavors to ensure that each client receives florals that compliment their individual taste and represent their wedding vision.

MKuzma Designs can provide couples with an array of floral pieces and assistance with overall event design. The team hand-picks the freshest flowers and carefully crafts arrangements that echo each client's aesthetic. Every event that is catered by MKuzma Designs receives a custom-tailored proposal that takes into account the style and season of the celebration. They also provide full delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Some of the items offered by the company are as follows:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Floral Installations
  • Arch and Pedestal Rentals
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• I
    Iris Married on 08/14/2021

Exceeded expectations

Melissa is the BEST! It has got to be her super power that she knew within minutes what my floral vision for our wedding was. Spot on! Throughout the whole process, she was far exceeding our expectations. She was responsive, professional and her eye for the perfect flower arrangement is unmatched. During this stressful time, Melissa was calm and reliable. We'll always be beyond grateful for what she has done to help make the wedding of our dreams come true!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 07/24/2021

Exceptional, Beautiful, Stunning

From the moment I first talked to Melissa I knew I wanted to work with her. She not only was extremely patient, kind, and professional, but I felt she was asking all the right questions to make my wedding vision a reality. And let me tell you - it truly became reality. The floral and decor was SO breathtakingly beautiful and was something I will always cherish. Choosing wedding vendors can be very daunting - many times you won’t know if they will live up to the expectations of their reviews until the day of the wedding. MKuzma Designs EXCEEDED expectations and I can’t recommend working with her enough. I received so many compliments on the floral and overall aesthetic of the event and it was all thanks to Melissa and her team. In my opinion, my floral choices were more unconventional (White orchids, palm leaves, banana leaves, etc.) I was very nervous for the turnout as I didn’t have picture examples of exactly what I wanted. This is when you know you have found true talent - when your florist can make your dreams come true just by listening and asking questions. The day after my wedding - I seriously cried knowing my bouquet,floral swags and centerpieces would not live forever and googled for hours how to preserve as much as possible. Melissa - I can’t thank you enough. You were exceptional from the start. You were so responsive and answered every phone call. Created the most stunning mood board with my floral vision. And you were one of the few vendors who were very respectful and worked so hard to keep things within my budget. The entire event was so stunning and it was all thanks to you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 183 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs

Chicago, Illinois 60634 Chicago, IL, 60634
630-491-6504
Location of (MKuzma Designs)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding