MKuzma Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• I
    Iris Married on 08/14/2021

Exceeded expectations

Melissa is the BEST! It has got to be her super power that she knew within minutes what my floral vision for our wedding was. Spot on! Throughout the whole process, she was far exceeding our expectations. She was responsive, professional and her eye for the perfect flower arrangement is unmatched. During this stressful time, Melissa was calm and reliable. We'll always be beyond grateful for what she has done to help make the wedding of our dreams come true!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 07/24/2021

Exceptional, Beautiful, Stunning

From the moment I first talked to Melissa I knew I wanted to work with her. She not only was extremely patient, kind, and professional, but I felt she was asking all the right questions to make my wedding vision a reality. And let me tell you - it truly became reality. The floral and decor was SO breathtakingly beautiful and was something I will always cherish. Choosing wedding vendors can be very daunting - many times you won’t know if they will live up to the expectations of their reviews until the day of the wedding. MKuzma Designs EXCEEDED expectations and I can’t recommend working with her enough. I received so many compliments on the floral and overall aesthetic of the event and it was all thanks to Melissa and her team. In my opinion, my floral choices were more unconventional (White orchids, palm leaves, banana leaves, etc.) I was very nervous for the turnout as I didn’t have picture examples of exactly what I wanted. This is when you know you have found true talent - when your florist can make your dreams come true just by listening and asking questions. The day after my wedding - I seriously cried knowing my bouquet,floral swags and centerpieces would not live forever and googled for hours how to preserve as much as possible. Melissa - I can’t thank you enough. You were exceptional from the start. You were so responsive and answered every phone call. Created the most stunning mood board with my floral vision. And you were one of the few vendors who were very respectful and worked so hard to keep things within my budget. The entire event was so stunning and it was all thanks to you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely stunning! Exactly what we envisioned!

If you’re looking for the perfect florist for your big day, look no further! Melissa and her team delivered the perfect floral arrangements for our big day. We discussed our vision with her and shared some inspiration photos and she delivered exactly what we wanted!! We received so many compliments on how stunning our flowers were! I had concerns about the trellis/archway we were getting married under, as I didn’t love the twigs that were a part of the structure. Melissa did a great job hearing my concerns and helping to distract from what I didn’t love about the archway, while also not making it seem like we were hiding what was supposed to be there. It was an absolute pleasure working with Melissa. I felt like I had no stressors regarding our florals!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!

Melissa was literally the best and most accommodating florist I could have imagined! She took my Pinterest dream and made it a reality!! I was stunned by the tall table arrangements and my bouquet was STUNNING. She was extremely flexible with the COVID mess and I couldn't be more grateful.
  • Cat
    Cat S. Married on 06/06/2020

Unique and Exquisite

Melissa's artistic eye and flare are unmatched. Her talent amazes me with every piece. I have seen her work before, but nothing amazed me as much as my wedding flowers. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. It was everything I could have ever hoped for. We discussed flowers and colors and I let her loose to create. Oh.my.word!!! They were breathtaking, absolutely amazing in every way. The colors blended perfectly. The contrast, the depth, and the overall product were a masterpiece. Everyone was amazed. They ask about her/ the flowers immediately after seeing them. I wish they could last forever!!!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 02/22/2020

Best decision ever!

Melissa is an absolute dream! She is extremely friendly, easy to work with, and very approachable. I changed my mind a million times, sent her countless emails, and even had to add a few more centerpiece arrangements the week of my wedding - none of this seemed to phase her and was very professional through it all. She constantly reassured me that she understood my vision and would do whatever needed to be done to make it a reality. She even volunteered to meet me at my venue and bring a sample flower arrangement - this allowed us to see what linens would look best with the flowers and gave us a chance to nail down the final look of each table. This was an invaluable moment for me as I was able to get a glimpse of what the final product would look like. When Melissa delivered the flowers on my wedding day I was ecstatic! They turned out incredibly beautiful and even better than the photos I sent her as inspiration. I highly recommend using Melissa and her team for your upcoming wedding or event. It was without a doubt one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding! Thank you, Melissa!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much! I know it was stressful at times to visualize everything but I am glad you loved everything and felt it went above and beyond your expectations.
  • Maureen
    Maureen K. Married on 01/10/2020

Perfect Florist

We could not have been any happier with our gorgeous flowers. Melissa's work fit the venue and the style we were going for perfectly. She is also the ultimate professional, answering any questions/concerns in a timely way, and can quickly adjust based on client desires (we asked her to decorate our rehearsal dinner space as well, and she delivered fully!). She far exceeded our already high expectations! We were stunned when we walked into the reception space for the first time! She can definitely pull off the "wow" factor! Highly recommend!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are ho happy it was everything you wanted and more. It was an honor to be a part of making your day so special!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 12/31/2019

Melissa was amazing. She is responsive & very detail oriented to be sure she understands your vision. She was so great to work with!

Melissa was so easy to work with and quick to respond d to any questions or changes I wanted to make. When it came to day of she was behind the scenes hustling and working to hard to make every detail look perfect...and it did! My vision came alive even better than I imagined.

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! It was an honor to be a part of making your and Greg's day everything you hoped!
    Janet K. Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing Arrangements! Triple A!

I do not know how to express how incredibly gorgeous all the flower arrangements were. The bride's bouquet was exquisite and the table arrangements were stunning. Melissa is incredibly talented! She responded immediately to every email and matched the arrangements perfectly with the venue. You cannot go wrong by choosing Melissa Kuzma Floral Designs!!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank for taking the time to write a review Janet! It was a blast to plan with you and Maureen. The Pavilion looked amazing when all the elements came together!
  • Rose
    Rose T. Married on 10/08/2019

MKuzma Designs is Top Notch!

Melissa is absolutely fantastic! I have recommended her to everyone I know that is getting married and will continue to do so for years to come! From the very beginning she is so kind and takes her time to getting to know you, your style, and what you like and don't like so she can create arrangements that are customized specifically for you. She is very knowledgeable, thorough in her work, and extremely creative. Also, she is so patient and willing to answer any questions you have in a timely manner (even if you feel like you are asking too many!). I kept telling everyone how much I appreciated her responsiveness whenever I would reach out to her! There was a time when we had to completely change our center pieces for our wedding and even though I was pretty worried at first, Melissa was so calm and collected and handled everything with such ease! Every single one of our floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres turned out absolutely beautiful. She 100% nailed what we were going for and I believe she is able to do that because she truly loves what she is doing and cares about the people she is working with. If you work with Melissa, you will not be disappointed!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Rose. You were a joy to work with! I am so happy the flowers were everything you hoped they would be.
  • Margaret
    Margaret K. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing - the best vendor we hired

The 5 star review is not just because of how gorgeous the flowers were. The week of the wedding, our venue sprung on us that they would not set anything up at the venue (placecards, favors, guestbook, signs, etc). I called Melissa in a panic and she said "Anything I am allowed to touch, I will make sure if perfect". My husband and I walked into our venue on the day of our wedding and we were absolutely speechless. It was beautiful. Melissa and her team saved our venue, saved our cake, and make the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. If you are considering MKuzma for your florist, hire them! You will not regret it. To this day, my husband and I say that Melissa and her team are the reason our wedding turned out so amazing. Cannot express how much we appreciate them.

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret! We loved working with you and Garrett. So glad we were able to help make things go smoothly given the venue situation.
  • Tammy
    Tammy C. Married on 09/28/2019

Building priceless memories

I was so pleased with the details of the flowers, Melissa listened to the special requests and turned them into priceless memories. They were not only elegant but perfect.

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you Tammy! I loved using the pistons for the centerpieces! Your wedding was perfectly you and Mike!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/20/2019

Melissa is great!

We had the best experience with Melissa. She was able to be very flexible with what we wanted and asked of her which we greatly appreciate! She did a beautiful job on our flowers, can’t thank her enough!!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was wonderful working with you and Chris. I appreciate you sharing your experience.
  • Janea
    Janea Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Floral Design

Melissa was our florist for our wedding and it was the best experience working with her! She was able to turn my vision into reality and made our wedding look amazing!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Janea, we loved working with you and Alex! So happy we were able to realize your vision. Thank you for the amazing review!
    Jessica Married on 08/24/2019

She read my mind!

I knew it was meant to be when my reception was one of the last days she had available for the summer. She made it easy and stress free. I gave her a few photos of what I was looking for and she knew exactly what I was looking for. The day of the reception she came and set up on time. Friendly to my guests. Just perfect!
    Everyone loved the arrangements so much that they started taking them home without asking! HA! It added a special touch to the evening that made it go from nice to elegant.
    I couldn't be more thankful and blessed.

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Jessica thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was an honor to help make your day so special.
    Callie R. Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommended

I can’t even begin to explain how pleased I am with MKuzma Designs. Melissa is amazing. From start to finish, she was responsive, professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I am so happy with how everything turned out. Melissa brought my ideas to life which beyond exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Callie! So happy we could make the flowers everything you had hoped they would be!
    Jessica M. Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning florals, affordable and friendly, professional florist!

I cannot recommend MKuzma Designs enough. The owner and artist, Melissa, was wonderful to work with. I researched florists for weeks, met with four in person or over the phone (I talked to Melissa on the phone), and went with MKuzma based on the proposal I was sent (it was the closest to my then-incoherent vision and half the price of the nearest competitor, a large firm with offices in the city). When I say incoherent vision, I mean it - I wanted bright and tropical but not too over the top, I had a half-baked Pinterest with two different color schemes, I rattled off a bunch of names of flowers that don't really go together, etc. I was sort of nervous about how it would all come together, not least because I had no clue what I was doing. Over the months leading up to the wedding, Melissa contacted me now and then about ribbon colors, setup, etc., always in the friendliest and most professional manner, which helped ease my concerns, but I still didn't know what anything would look like. On my wedding day, Melissa showed up at the hotel with the most gorgeous bridal bouquet I have ever seen. It was, somehow, exactly what I wanted, despite not having explained it clearly at all. It also had every flower I mentioned for the bridal bouquet over the phone the previous March - including things that probably don't go together but somehow worked perfectly in the bouquet (orchids and calla lilies and roses, how?). The bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful, and when we got to the venue, the floral arrangements worked perfectly in the space, which is a botanical garden and could have easily overpowered any florist's efforts, but didn't, because Melissa is just that good. In hindsight, the proposal she sent me several months prior reflected the flowers at the wedding almost exactly (factoring in changes we made along the way), so I could have known what everything would have looked like all along! In addition, she was just so delightful to work with - I did a lot of wedding planning from out of state (we moved just after getting engaged), so I didn't meet her in person until my wedding day, but I instantly thought we could have been friends. I'll stop here, but seriously, HIRE THIS FLORIST. It'll be the best of the many, many decisions you make all year!

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I loved putting your wedding together. It was an honor to be trusted with such a special day.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further

Look no further in a florist than with Melissa Kuzma. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be a pleasure to work with. I gave her a small glimpse of our theme and she took that idea and created a masterful vision of simplicity and elegance that transformed our reception space. Melissa is detail oriented, extremely knowledgeable, and willing to work within a confined budget. She brought extra flowers for the day of to ensure we were prepared and that every detail was taken care of. She was a calming presence in what can be a stressful process. I would recommend her to any and all couples looking for a beautiful ceremony and reception.
    Christina K. Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic Experience

Melissa is truly a delight. She realized my sister's vision for her wedding and went above and beyond with all the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres. Everyone at the wedding was in awe of Melissa's gorgeous flower designs. She was so accommodating with changes and wonderful the day of the wedding. She was incredibly helpful, patient, and kind and was lovely towards the entire wedding party and all the family and guests she interacted with. I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone planning a wedding or other event.
    Carol Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent florist, and definitely someone we would hang with :)

When my now-husband and I set out to choose vendors for our wedding, we decided to hire people who we could entrust with our vision for our wedding. We wanted someone who was not only professional and good at what they do, but also just an all around good person. Melissa checked those boxes and more! She was extremely professional, and worked within our budget to get the flowers and designs that we wanted. She was such a joy to work with! She helped us every step of the way with providing advice, design ideas, and a soothing presence.
    Our flowers were absolutely amazing! We wanted jewel tones for our winter wedding, and Melissa definitely delivered. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were, and we even had a guest try to take a centerpiece (watch out for that!). Her work is outstanding, but most importantly, she herself is such a wonderful person. She met with us every step of the way - or consulted over the phone - and she was extremely timely with floral delivery and set up. She stayed for a good portion of our ceremony and reception to make sure that everything was the way we wanted it. Melissa was also very sensitive to our needs and last minute requests. As a bride, it was amazing to have someone who was so supportive, and able to lend a professional opinion on matters that I was unsure of or that were causing me last minute stress. I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or any big occasion! I would hire again in a heartbeat :)
    Victoria R. Married on 10/21/2018

Very happy

Beautiful flowers for my wedding!
    Taylor Married on 09/02/2018
    I absolutely loved working with MKuzma designs and Melissa, was so sweet and all the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She pays attention to detail and got the exact color scheme I wanted and was more affordable and attentive than any of the other floral companies I contacted. I was in love with our bouquets and have actually sent my bridal bouquet to be preserved
    Kimberly Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect Flowers

Melissa is so talented! She helped make my special day less stressful by providing the perfect flowers! And during the middle of a never ending covid pandemic to boot! I’m so glad I met her and will definitely recommend her to everyone I know!
    Gina Married on 08/04/2018
    Working with MKuzma Designs for our wedding was an absolute joy! Her passion for not only creating beautiful work, but for helping her clients' visions come to life, really set her apart. Melissa was very quick to respond to my emails and did an excellent job of explaining our options and providing alternate ideas to help us stay within budget, while still getting the look we were going for. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.