MKuzma Designs Reviews

40 Reviews for MKuzma Designs

• Maureen

Maureen Kattah · Married on 01/10/2020

Perfect Florist

We could not have been any happier with our gorgeous flowers. Melissa's work fit the venue and the style we were going for perfectly. She is also the ultimate professional, answering any questions/concerns in a timely way, and can quickly adjust based on client desires (we asked her to decorate our rehearsal dinner space as well, and she delivered fully!). She far exceeded our already high expectations! We were stunned when we walked into the reception space for the first time! She can definitely pull off the "wow" factor! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are ho happy it was everything you wanted and more. It was an honor to be a part of making your day so special!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2019

Melissa was amazing. She is responsive & very detail oriented to be sure she understands your vision. She was so great to work with!

Melissa was so easy to work with and quick to respond d to any questions or changes I wanted to make. When it came to day of she was behind the scenes hustling and working to hard to make every detail look perfect...and it did! My vision came alive even better than I imagined.

Sent on 01/12/2020

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! It was an honor to be a part of making your and Greg's day everything you hoped!

Janet Kattah · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing Arrangements! Triple A!

I do not know how to express how incredibly gorgeous all the flower arrangements were. The bride's bouquet was exquisite and the table arrangements were stunning. Melissa is incredibly talented! She responded immediately to every email and matched the arrangements perfectly with the venue. You cannot go wrong by choosing Melissa Kuzma Floral Designs!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank for taking the time to write a review Janet! It was a blast to plan with you and Maureen. The Pavilion looked amazing when all the elements came together!
  • Rose

Rose Tinsley · Married on 10/08/2019

MKuzma Designs is Top Notch!

Melissa is absolutely fantastic! I have recommended her to everyone I know that is getting married and will continue to do so for years to come! From the very beginning she is so kind and takes her time to getting to know you, your style, and what you like and don't like so she can create arrangements that are customized specifically for you. She is very knowledgeable, thorough in her work, and extremely creative. Also, she is so patient and willing to answer any questions you have in a timely manner (even if you feel like you are asking too many!). I kept telling everyone how much I appreciated her responsiveness whenever I would reach out to her! There was a time when we had to completely change our center pieces for our wedding and even though I was pretty worried at first, Melissa was so calm and collected and handled everything with such ease! Every single one of our floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres turned out absolutely beautiful. She 100% nailed what we were going for and I believe she is able to do that because she truly loves what she is doing and cares about the people she is working with. If you work with Melissa, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/27/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Rose. You were a joy to work with! I am so happy the flowers were everything you hoped they would be.
  • Tammy

Tammy Caccamo · Married on 09/28/2019

Building priceless memories

I was so pleased with the details of the flowers, Melissa listened to the special requests and turned them into priceless memories. They were not only elegant but perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you Tammy! I loved using the pistons for the centerpieces! Your wedding was perfectly you and Mike!
  • Margaret

Margaret Kolyvas · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing - the best vendor we hired

The 5 star review is not just because of how gorgeous the flowers were. The week of the wedding, our venue sprung on us that they would not set anything up at the venue (placecards, favors, guestbook, signs, etc). I called Melissa in a panic and she said "Anything I am allowed to touch, I will make sure if perfect". My husband and I walked into our venue on the day of our wedding and we were absolutely speechless. It was beautiful. Melissa and her team saved our venue, saved our cake, and make the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. If you are considering MKuzma for your florist, hire them! You will not regret it. To this day, my husband and I say that Melissa and her team are the reason our wedding turned out so amazing. Cannot express how much we appreciate them.

Sent on 12/29/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret! We loved working with you and Garrett. So glad we were able to help make things go smoothly given the venue situation.
  • Andrea

Andrea F · Married on 09/20/2019

Melissa is great!

We had the best experience with Melissa. She was able to be very flexible with what we wanted and asked of her which we greatly appreciate! She did a beautiful job on our flowers, can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you Andrea! It was wonderful working with you and Chris. I appreciate you sharing your experience.
  • Janea

Janea · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing Floral Design

Melissa was our florist for our wedding and it was the best experience working with her! She was able to turn my vision into reality and made our wedding look amazing!

Sent on 09/07/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Janea, we loved working with you and Alex! So happy we were able to realize your vision. Thank you for the amazing review!

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

She read my mind!

I knew it was meant to be when my reception was one of the last days she had available for the summer. She made it easy and stress free. I gave her a few photos of what I was looking for and she knew exactly what I was looking for. The day of the reception she came and set up on time. Friendly to my guests. Just perfect!
    Everyone loved the arrangements so much that they started taking them home without asking! HA! It added a special touch to the evening that made it go from nice to elegant.
    I couldn't be more thankful and blessed.

Sent on 10/24/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Jessica thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was an honor to help make your day so special.

Callie Robertson · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommended

I can’t even begin to explain how pleased I am with MKuzma Designs. Melissa is amazing. From start to finish, she was responsive, professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. I am so happy with how everything turned out. Melissa brought my ideas to life which beyond exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/08/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Callie! So happy we could make the flowers everything you had hoped they would be!

Jessica Mutter · Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning florals, affordable and friendly, professional florist!

I cannot recommend MKuzma Designs enough. The owner and artist, Melissa, was wonderful to work with. I researched florists for weeks, met with four in person or over the phone (I talked to Melissa on the phone), and went with MKuzma based on the proposal I was sent (it was the closest to my then-incoherent vision and half the price of the nearest competitor, a large firm with offices in the city). When I say incoherent vision, I mean it - I wanted bright and tropical but not too over the top, I had a half-baked Pinterest with two different color schemes, I rattled off a bunch of names of flowers that don't really go together, etc. I was sort of nervous about how it would all come together, not least because I had no clue what I was doing. Over the months leading up to the wedding, Melissa contacted me now and then about ribbon colors, setup, etc., always in the friendliest and most professional manner, which helped ease my concerns, but I still didn't know what anything would look like. On my wedding day, Melissa showed up at the hotel with the most gorgeous bridal bouquet I have ever seen. It was, somehow, exactly what I wanted, despite not having explained it clearly at all. It also had every flower I mentioned for the bridal bouquet over the phone the previous March - including things that probably don't go together but somehow worked perfectly in the bouquet (orchids and calla lilies and roses, how?). The bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful, and when we got to the venue, the floral arrangements worked perfectly in the space, which is a botanical garden and could have easily overpowered any florist's efforts, but didn't, because Melissa is just that good. In hindsight, the proposal she sent me several months prior reflected the flowers at the wedding almost exactly (factoring in changes we made along the way), so I could have known what everything would have looked like all along! In addition, she was just so delightful to work with - I did a lot of wedding planning from out of state (we moved just after getting engaged), so I didn't meet her in person until my wedding day, but I instantly thought we could have been friends. I'll stop here, but seriously, HIRE THIS FLORIST. It'll be the best of the many, many decisions you make all year!

Sent on 08/04/2019

MKuzma Designs's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I loved putting your wedding together. It was an honor to be trusted with such a special day.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further

Look no further in a florist than with Melissa Kuzma. From our first meeting I knew she was going to be a pleasure to work with. I gave her a small glimpse of our theme and she took that idea and created a masterful vision of simplicity and elegance that transformed our reception space. Melissa is detail oriented, extremely knowledgeable, and willing to work within a confined budget. She brought extra flowers for the day of to ensure we were prepared and that every detail was taken care of. She was a calming presence in what can be a stressful process. I would recommend her to any and all couples looking for a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Carol · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent florist, and definitely someone we would hang with :)

When my now-husband and I set out to choose vendors for our wedding, we decided to hire people who we could entrust with our vision for our wedding. We wanted someone who was not only professional and good at what they do, but also just an all around good person. Melissa checked those boxes and more! She was extremely professional, and worked within our budget to get the flowers and designs that we wanted. She was such a joy to work with! She helped us every step of the way with providing advice, design ideas, and a soothing presence.
    Our flowers were absolutely amazing! We wanted jewel tones for our winter wedding, and Melissa definitely delivered. Everyone commented on how gorgeous our flowers were, and we even had a guest try to take a centerpiece (watch out for that!). Her work is outstanding, but most importantly, she herself is such a wonderful person. She met with us every step of the way - or consulted over the phone - and she was extremely timely with floral delivery and set up. She stayed for a good portion of our ceremony and reception to make sure that everything was the way we wanted it. Melissa was also very sensitive to our needs and last minute requests. As a bride, it was amazing to have someone who was so supportive, and able to lend a professional opinion on matters that I was unsure of or that were causing me last minute stress. I highly recommend hiring her for your wedding or any big occasion! I would hire again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 01/20/2019

Christina Khou · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic Experience

Melissa is truly a delight. She realized my sister's vision for her wedding and went above and beyond with all the bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres. Everyone at the wedding was in awe of Melissa's gorgeous flower designs. She was so accommodating with changes and wonderful the day of the wedding. She was incredibly helpful, patient, and kind and was lovely towards the entire wedding party and all the family and guests she interacted with. I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone planning a wedding or other event.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Victoria Riedl · Married on 10/21/2018

Very happy

Beautiful flowers for my wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely loved working with MKuzma designs and Melissa, was so sweet and all the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She pays attention to detail and got the exact color scheme I wanted and was more affordable and attentive than any of the other floral companies I contacted. I was in love with our bouquets and have actually sent my bridal bouquet to be preserved

Sent on 09/05/2018

Gina · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with MKuzma Designs for our wedding was an absolute joy! Her passion for not only creating beautiful work, but for helping her clients' visions come to life, really set her apart. Melissa was very quick to respond to my emails and did an excellent job of explaining our options and providing alternate ideas to help us stay within budget, while still getting the look we were going for. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any occasion.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Justine · Married on 05/19/2018

MKuzma Designs was amazing with responsiveness and understanding exactly how I envisioned my wedding day to be. I got so many compliments throughout the night on how gorgeous the flowers were! She went above and beyond my expectations. She worked with my budget and seen my vision! Will be referring anyone who need flowers on their special day

Sent on 06/06/2018

Cassie · Married on 04/21/2018

I loved working with Melissa! She really listened to what I wanted (and even gave me suggestions when I wasn't sure what I wanted!) and the flowers turned out beautiful!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Melissa was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. She is very polite and has an excellent eye for detail. She made sure I was happy with every decision. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Stefany · Married on 05/13/2017

I heard about Melissa through a family friend and I am so happy I did! She is incredible!!! She made the most breathtaking arrangements for me and my bridal party and I think they absolutely stole the show! She even hand-delivered each piece to me the morning of the wedding! She was exquisite and I could not be happier with her service and talents!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 04/28/2017

The flowers were beautiful and the service was excellent. The flowers were absolutely perfect and added to making our day that much more special. I would recommend using Melissa for any of your flower needs in a heartbeat. Thanks Melissa!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Victoria · Married on 02/18/2017

Melissa was amazing! She made by bouquet and bouteneirs perfect for my small wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Maria · Married on 12/03/2016

When we were looking for flowers for our wedding, MKuzma Designs was our first choice. We were thrilled that Melissa was available to create the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. We just wanted simple and small which she executed beautifully.

She is very talented and has a creative eye for making flowers a beautiful accessory for the bridal party, and also added a pretty colorful accent piece to the head tables. Overall great experience, and I highly recommend her to anyone who asks for weddings or any occasion.

Sent on 12/29/2016