1016 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About Spin

Since our inception in 1999, Spin remains one of the most recognized DJ companies in Chicago. We pride ourselves on a professional and unique style that has awarded us a customer loyalty unmatched in the industry.

Our team consists of very experienced professional DJ's that are well versed in all styles of music. Our mission is to provide an amazing and memorable dance party for you & your guests. No games, jokes or chatty MC's. Our name says it all. SPIN - It's what we do!

IMG1035

Spin 4
Spin 5

Adrienne · Married on 07/20/2019

The Best DJ

We were first introduced to Spin at a friend’s wedding and knew we had to have them at ours! We knew from our first meeting with Chris that he would not disappoint. He understood what we were looking for and was quick to respond when answering all the questions that we had. We used Chris for both ceremony and reception music and it all worked out smoothly and he was fully committed on the day of. The dance floor was packed the entire time. He was able to read the crowd and choose music that everyone loved. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our special day and will be recommending Chris and his company to everyone we know!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Dana Daszczuk · Married on 01/05/2019

The best party!

Chris is THE BEST in the business! He DJ'ed our wedding and he has the entire room on the dance floor ALL night! It was exactly what we wanted. A huge downtown Chicago party to celebrate our wedding and he delivered beyond expectations. Originally, I wanted to go with a band but the DJ experience Chris provided was honestly better than any band I have seen. I will definitely hire Chris for any future parties that we throw.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Tim Huelskamp · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding DJ in Chicago, hands down

Chris at Spin came highly recommended from our planning team at the Planetarium, and then blew away our expectations.
    Chris is incredibly professional/polished, and single-handedly led our ceremony with ease. We received at least 20 compliments from guests on how skilled he was as a DJ. Our favorite summation was from a guest, Leah: "I told my husband I’d take a break when a song I didn’t like came on, but it never happened so I was on the dance floor the entire night.”
    We recommend Chris 1000000% - please feel free to contact me with any questions but he's a no-brainer hire.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Spin FAQ

• Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Uplighting
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Monograms, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Event Design
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Spin 1
    20% Discount on Ambient Lighting
    Receive up to a 20% discount on all Ambient Lighting Services when added to our DJ Services. *Must have DJ services booked to qualify for the discount.

• Scarlet Petal
    Scarlet Petal Wedding Florists

Spinlight Design continues to transform our events with their extraordinary lighting displays. They are extremely reliable and affordable. I highly recommend!

• The Purple Bride
    The Purple Bride Wedding Invitations

Spin is an amazing company! I used them for my wedding back in 2009, and now that I have my own company, I happily suggest them to all my clients. A friendly staff and high quality sound will have your event rocking! They also make picking your songs very easy. I still get compliments on how great the music was at my wedding.

• Abbington Distinctive Banquets
    Abbington Distinctive Banquets Banquet Halls

Spin Productions has been the choice of the Abbington for our New Years Eve Celebrations since 2004. As one of our recommended vendors, they have always provided an excellent experience for our clients. Congratulations!

• 1016 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, 60607 See on map