Spin Reviews

180 Reviews for Spin

180 Spin Reviews

Tim Huelskamp · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding DJ in Chicago, hands down

Chris at Spin came highly recommended from our planning team at the Planetarium, and then blew away our expectations.
    Chris is incredibly professional/polished, and single-handedly led our ceremony with ease. We received at least 20 compliments from guests on how skilled he was as a DJ. Our favorite summation was from a guest, Leah: "I told my husband I’d take a break when a song I didn’t like came on, but it never happened so I was on the dance floor the entire night.”
    We recommend Chris 1000000% - please feel free to contact me with any questions but he's a no-brainer hire.

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2018

THE Best Wedding Playlist

We met with a number of DJs, and talked about music and ensured us that they would have the party popping. We weren't looking for any gimmicks and we truly wanted a traditional classic wedding party. And then we met Chris. We knew immediately our search was over.

Chris promised, and delivered, he exceeded our expectations and then some. His announcing and style is classy and set a great vibe for our reception. And the music- he knows what works on the dance floor. We had the party bumping until the very last song. Even the waiters were dancing- that's how amazing our wedding was. He also honored our family tradition of limbo, and did a great job of announcing shuttles and the timeline of events.

Thank you Chris for giving us the wedding of a lifetime, our friends told us how sore they were from dancing for an entire week after our wedding. Hire Chris, seriously you won't be sorry.

Celia · Married on 07/14/2018

I can't even begin to say how amazing Chris was! The entire process was so easy, and he immediately put our minds at ease knowing he would take care of our whole night. They have a large music library to choose from and if they don't have something, they will make sure to have it for you. My husband and I come from different backgrounds, he's Serbian and I'm Puerto Rican/Hungarian. We had a few different musicians performing at our wedding as well and Chris provided everything to help make sure everyone was able to perform and have a seamless evening. Chris played awesome music and really knew what the crowd wanted to hear. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night. He also brought uplighting to match the ambiance of the evening and was extremely professional, kind and courteous to everyone. We received a ton of compliments about the DJ all night! If you are concerned about finding a great DJ, look no further than Spin! They have a lot of experience and are family oriented which is important to us. We will be recommending them to everyone! I don't often leave reviews, but we really nailed it with this company. If I could give 10 stars I would!! Thank you so much again!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly recommend Spin! Chris was our DJ and was really great to work with. We initially met with him before booking at his office, and he made a sample mix with our favorite artists. Throughout the process, Chris was very responsiveness, professional and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Our guests loved our music (everyone said so) and we were dancing until the hotel turned the lights on. If you're looking for an awesome DJ with good music and professional MC, call Chris at Spin!

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

I highly recommend Spin! We were fortunate to have Chris and he was exceptional! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and he definitely made sure to include our requests. In addition he is a great MC and kept everything on track throughout the night. I feel so lucky that we used them!

Alexandra · Married on 04/22/2018

It was great having Chris DJ our wedding. He was flexible about meeting before-hand and explaining his part, but also listening to our input. While the website is a bit cumbersome to use, he was open to having us email/share songs we wanted as well as simply matching our styles. He came and set up early, so we'd have music during all parts of the ceremony, and was really good at reading the crowd, playing to both younger and older guests. We had a great time! Very happy with services, price, professionalism, and our decision to hire SPIN.

Spin 1
    Spin 2

Jackie · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris was the dj and our friends wedding so I knew I wanted him for mine as well. He is seriously the GREATEST DJ!! So many of our friends and family packed the dance floor for the whole night and rave about him weeks after our wedding! So friendly and great to work with!! We are so happy with the outcome :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Spin Productions was great to work with! Professional and did a great job for our wedding.

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with Spin! Chris played exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and kept the dance floor packed all night! When our schedule got a little off he was super flexible and even agreed to stay late! We can not thank Chris enough for making our night so special!

Gia · Married on 10/08/2017

Chris was our MC at our wedding last weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He played all the music we requested and then some. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor! Chris was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we ever had. If you are planning your wedding or any other type of event, Spin Productions is your best bet! Thanks again Chris for helping us make our big day so amazing!

-Gia & Anthony Cristofano

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

We had DJ Jorge for our wedding on 9/30/17. HE WAS AMAZING. We got so many compliments on how great our music was and we had a packed dance floor all night long!!! He was super sweet, extremely friendly, and gave us everything we wanted, no questions asked!!! Would definitely recommend DJ Jorge and SPIN to any family and friends getting married!!!!

brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

We had DJ Jorge for our wedding on 9/30. He was awesome!! We had a packed dance floor all night and everyone raved about how awesome the music was! He made all our special requests happen, no questions asked! Would definitely recommend!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

We were very happy with the communication with Chris throughout the process. We had a call with him before the wedding to go over how the night would go and what kind of music we envisioned having, which was very helpful. He was even able to edit down some of our special dance songs (Father/Daughter, Mother/Son) to be the shorter length that we wanted. On the night of the wedding, the music that was played was exactly what we wanted. I had multiple people come up to me during the night and comment how they enjoyed the music. Couldn't have been happier with Spin, would recommend them to anyone!

Anjali · Married on 09/23/2017

We chose SPIN and Chris Vittorio because he RELATED to us and WORKED WITH US to ensure we had what we wanted (AND what we did NOT want!). We left a lot of the music selections to Chris and he perfectly read our crowd and catered to THEM! SEVERAL of our guests asked, "Who is that man to your family?"... it was CHRIS, our DJ! He was so professional, well dressed, and worked our crowd beautifully! THANK YOU, Anjali and Bob, married 9/23/2017 Morton Arboretum

Len · Married on 09/22/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier working with Chris and Spin! She had previously been to a friend's wedding that Chris was working, and knew we had to use him at our own reception. Spin's song selection process is easy to use, as is their event planning form. Can't recommend enough! Len & Camerin Mattson (Oak Park, IL)

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

Chris was the best decision (besides the Groom) that I made for my wedding. He kept the party going the entire time, which is exactly what I wanted. He had the foresight to check the weather and help adjust my timeline due to a little rain. He was able to adjust to everything I wanted and played great music the entire time (even the slightly inappropriate for a wedding song that I requested).

Kirsten · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris was our DJ for the evening and he did an amazing job keeping people dancing for three hours straight at our wedding! He was excellent at reading the crowd and playing the music that our guests loved to dance to. We had rave reviews from all of our guests. Chris made the entire process stress-free!

Khiem · Married on 05/13/2017

Jorge and Chris were great! They made sure the reception stayed on schedule and they were incredibly professional. They worked closely with the venue to handle set up so we didn't have to worry about anything. They helped ensure that we had a great wedding.

Michael · Married on 04/29/2017

Excellent Service! Couldn't think of anyone else I would want to use! Chris was amazing and very detailed in every step.

Julie · Married on 02/18/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Spin and the service they provided for our wedding. Chris, the owner was our DJ at the wedding and he kept everyone (including our 4 year old ring bearer) on the dance floor all night. Chris was extremely reliable and always available to respond to my many, many emails and questions leading up to the wedding. The online wedding planning sheet was an easy way to help us pick out our songs and playlist for the evening. Chris called me on the phone the week before the wedding and we went over everything that I wanted for the bridal party introductions, special songs, name pronunciations, and even a special introduction that I wrote and requested for mine and my husbands introduction. The music Chris played was a variety of my requests and a mix of songs that kept everyone, young and old, dancing all night. I HIGHLY recommend Spin for your wedding DJ services, you won't be disappointed.

Jack · Married on 01/07/2017

If there were 10 out of 5 stars Spin would get it. From the beginning of our wedding planning Chris was the best. He was very accommodating and made everything so simple and stress free for us. His music selection and dj'ing skills were on point. Once the dancing began there were always people on the dance floor. People still can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding was because of the music and dancing. . We would 1000% recommend Spin to DJ any of our friend's or family's weddings or any other event.

Spin 3
    Spin 4
    Spin 5

Tracy · Married on 11/04/2016

He was absolutely amazing. I have people calling asking who we used so they can use him for their wedding. The dance floor was packed all night!

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't rave enough about Chris!!!! He was so professional yet laid back and kept our dance floor flowing all night long!! We didn't leave the dance floor, and neither did anyone else!!! Thanks so much Chris!! We have been spreading your name :)

Maura · Married on 10/08/2016

Chris not only played wonderful tunes that had our dance floor full all night, he was also a really nice guy and very flexible. We had some kind of needy guests and he was very patient and kind to everyone which we really appreciate! I would definitely recommend and hire you guys again!

Ellen · Married on 09/17/2016

We loved working with Chris. He played really fun music, was open to our input and our guests all complimented his ability to read the crowd. We would work with Chris again in a heartbeat.