177 Reviews for Spin

Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (4)
Uplighting (4)
177 Spin Reviews

Highly recommend Spin! Chris was our DJ and was really great to work with. We initially met with him before booking at his office, and he made a sample mix with our favorite artists. Throughout the process, Chris was very responsiveness, professional and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Our guests loved our music (everyone said so) and we were dancing until the hotel turned the lights on. If you're looking for an awesome DJ with good music and professional MC, call Chris at Spin!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I highly recommend Spin! We were fortunate to have Chris and he was exceptional! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and he definitely made sure to include our requests. In addition he is a great MC and kept everything on track throughout the night. I feel so lucky that we used them!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was great having Chris DJ our wedding. He was flexible about meeting before-hand and explaining his part, but also listening to our input. While the website is a bit cumbersome to use, he was open to having us email/share songs we wanted as well as simply matching our styles. He came and set up early, so we'd have music during all parts of the ceremony, and was really good at reading the crowd, playing to both younger and older guests. We had a great time! Very happy with services, price, professionalism, and our decision to hire SPIN.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris was the dj and our friends wedding so I knew I wanted him for mine as well. He is seriously the GREATEST DJ!! So many of our friends and family packed the dance floor for the whole night and rave about him weeks after our wedding! So friendly and great to work with!! We are so happy with the outcome :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Spin Productions was great to work with! Professional and did a great job for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with Spin! Chris played exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and kept the dance floor packed all night! When our schedule got a little off he was super flexible and even agreed to stay late! We can not thank Chris enough for making our night so special!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris was our MC at our wedding last weekend and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He played all the music we requested and then some. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor! Chris was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we ever had. If you are planning your wedding or any other type of event, Spin Productions is your best bet! Thanks again Chris for helping us make our big day so amazing!

-Gia & Anthony Cristofano

Profile Picture Gia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
4.3

We had a great experience with Spin. We had Jorge DJ our wedding, and he made sure to meet with us beforehand to go over the plan. He made great suggestions on how to make things flow smoother, understood our music choices, and really kept people on the dance floor. We would definitely recommend Spin and Jorge to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Profile Picture M, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had DJ Jorge for our wedding on 9/30/17. HE WAS AMAZING. We got so many compliments on how great our music was and we had a packed dance floor all night long!!! He was super sweet, extremely friendly, and gave us everything we wanted, no questions asked!!! Would definitely recommend DJ Jorge and SPIN to any family and friends getting married!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had DJ Jorge for our wedding on 9/30. He was awesome!! We had a packed dance floor all night and everyone raved about how awesome the music was! He made all our special requests happen, no questions asked! Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture brittany, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We were very happy with the communication with Chris throughout the process. We had a call with him before the wedding to go over how the night would go and what kind of music we envisioned having, which was very helpful. He was even able to edit down some of our special dance songs (Father/Daughter, Mother/Son) to be the shorter length that we wanted. On the night of the wedding, the music that was played was exactly what we wanted. I had multiple people come up to me during the night and comment how they enjoyed the music. Couldn't have been happier with Spin, would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We chose SPIN and Chris Vittorio because he RELATED to us and WORKED WITH US to ensure we had what we wanted (AND what we did NOT want!). We left a lot of the music selections to Chris and he perfectly read our crowd and catered to THEM! SEVERAL of our guests asked, "Who is that man to your family?"... it was CHRIS, our DJ! He was so professional, well dressed, and worked our crowd beautifully! THANK YOU, Anjali and Bob, married 9/23/2017 Morton Arboretum

Profile Picture Anjali, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I could not have been happier working with Chris and Spin! She had previously been to a friend's wedding that Chris was working, and knew we had to use him at our own reception. Spin's song selection process is easy to use, as is their event planning form. Can't recommend enough! Len & Camerin Mattson (Oak Park, IL)

Profile Picture Len, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the best decision (besides the Groom) that I made for my wedding. He kept the party going the entire time, which is exactly what I wanted. He had the foresight to check the weather and help adjust my timeline due to a little rain. He was able to adjust to everything I wanted and played great music the entire time (even the slightly inappropriate for a wedding song that I requested).

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris was our DJ for the evening and he did an amazing job keeping people dancing for three hours straight at our wedding! He was excellent at reading the crowd and playing the music that our guests loved to dance to. We had rave reviews from all of our guests. Chris made the entire process stress-free!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jorge and Chris were great! They made sure the reception stayed on schedule and they were incredibly professional. They worked closely with the venue to handle set up so we didn't have to worry about anything. They helped ensure that we had a great wedding.

Profile Picture Khiem , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Excellent Service! Couldn't think of anyone else I would want to use! Chris was amazing and very detailed in every step.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough positive things about Spin and the service they provided for our wedding. Chris, the owner was our DJ at the wedding and he kept everyone (including our 4 year old ring bearer) on the dance floor all night. Chris was extremely reliable and always available to respond to my many, many emails and questions leading up to the wedding. The online wedding planning sheet was an easy way to help us pick out our songs and playlist for the evening. Chris called me on the phone the week before the wedding and we went over everything that I wanted for the bridal party introductions, special songs, name pronunciations, and even a special introduction that I wrote and requested for mine and my husbands introduction. The music Chris played was a variety of my requests and a mix of songs that kept everyone, young and old, dancing all night. I HIGHLY recommend Spin for your wedding DJ services, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Julie, 2/18/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

If there were 10 out of 5 stars Spin would get it. From the beginning of our wedding planning Chris was the best. He was very accommodating and made everything so simple and stress free for us. His music selection and dj'ing skills were on point. Once the dancing began there were always people on the dance floor. People still can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding was because of the music and dancing. . We would 1000% recommend Spin to DJ any of our friend's or family's weddings or any other event.

Profile Picture Jack, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

He was absolutely amazing. I have people calling asking who we used so they can use him for their wedding. The dance floor was packed all night!

Profile Picture Tracy , 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I can't rave enough about Chris!!!! He was so professional yet laid back and kept our dance floor flowing all night long!! We didn't leave the dance floor, and neither did anyone else!!! Thanks so much Chris!! We have been spreading your name :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/15/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chris not only played wonderful tunes that had our dance floor full all night, he was also a really nice guy and very flexible. We had some kind of needy guests and he was very patient and kind to everyone which we really appreciate! I would definitely recommend and hire you guys again!

Profile Picture Maura, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Chris. He played really fun music, was open to our input and our guests all complimented his ability to read the crowd. We would work with Chris again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Spin is absolutely amazing! We worked with Chris, the owner, who was the DJ for our wedding. Spin was the first DJ company we met with, and we were instantly sold on Chris' laid-back yet professional vibe. We had no interest in planning the music for our day, and he did an amazing job at keeping the music on point. Any music he did not have on his online planner was retrieved and played to rave reviews. There were no sound issues throughout the ceremony and reception, and Chris kept the dance floor full all night! If our guests seemed to lose interest in a song, he instantly and seamlessly transitioned to a new song. We were thoroughly impressed with Chris and his company, we recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Barb, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We were introduced to Spin by our wedding venue, and we are extremely happy that they recommended this company for us to use for our wedding! Not only did we use their DJ services, we also used their uplighting - which added onto the overall look and feeling to our wedding venue. The music that was played was great, and everyone at our wedding was up and dancing throughout the entire evening. The online planner that was provided, was easy to use and had a great variety of songs! If I were ever in need for a DJ again, I would 100% go with Spin!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews