The Purple Bride

Castle Rock, CO View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Purple Bride offers custom handcrafted invitations and accessories for all your life's most exciting events.

Nothing too big or small. Nothing too elegant or non-traditional.

We have solutions for every taste, trend, and interest. All of our projects are constructed with loving care from the finest quality materials.

We work off of your ideas so every order is unique and special. No matter your theme or style, we will try to find anything you are looking for while always keeping mindful of your budget. Personalized and custom does not have to mean it's unaffordable.

The Purple Bride can also help with great favors and other accessories such as:

Save the Dates. Table Numbers. Thank Yous. Place Cards. And Much More..

For our non-Colorado clients.....we provide as much information as possible and a sample of what we create to ensure you are happy with everything.

Email any questions you may have...we look forward to creating memories for you!

You can also visit our Zazzle Store at https://www.zazzle.com/stampsbypb

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
In-Person Consultations
Laser Cut
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

Roseann R. Married on 04/01/2022

Great Party favors and detail

The party favors and extras made my party very special
    Anna R. Married on 01/02/2022

Wonderful Experience!

The Purple Bride was recommended to me by a close friend. I remember receiving her invite in the mail and thinking to myself, these are so beautiful- I am going to use this company when I get married! I reached out to Jen and I was surprised how quick she responded! Jen showed me a few samples and went over my budget which was important to us. The Purple Bride is affordable. Jen literally works around the clock, as mentioned above, she is super responsive. Jen also provided me with many options which we truly appreciated. We even got samples in the mail to see in person. Jen also was able to make some invitations in Spanish! The Purple Bride is a one stop shop! We also ordered our Save the Dates! We look forward to working with The Purple Bride in the future! This was such a smooth and happy experience!
    Traci A. Married on 11/11/2021

Perfectly Professional

Jennifer from The Purple Bride was incredibly patient, attentive to detail, flexible and creative with all of our wedding invite requests! She went above and beyond and we are thrilled with the beautiful wedding invitations for our special beach wedding and separate reception on a different day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jennifer
Jennifer
Owner/Designer

I have been an artist, photographer, and designer for over 25 years. Starting this company in 2010 was a wonderful adventure that has been flourishing ever since. I absolutely love creating things for people and making them happy. It is important to me to include little details that add a personal touch to events to make your guests feel all the love you are sharing with them.

The Purple Bride came to life after my own Halloween Wedding that I couldn't find invitations for and decided to make my own. A few months later I was starting my own business. I love hearing your ideas and bringing them to life if you can't find what you are looking for.

Proudly and Respectfully working with any and all religions, cultural traditions, the LGBTQ community, racially diverse couples, and event types. I support your love and want to help you express it.

N'vious Events, Inc. N'vious Events, Inc. Wedding Planners

Quality work, fast turnaround with a personable staff.

Wedding Avenue Wedding Avenue Wedding Photographers

Great company to deal with. We highly recommend.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Purple Bride to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

16601 Jackson Creek Pkwy Castle Rock, CO, 80132
7202064022

We are open 7 days a week for consultations. Our phone hours are 9-6 mon-fri and 9-2 sat&sun. All other calls and emails will be answered asap.
Location of (The Purple Bride)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding