Tri-Lakes Printing

Monument, CO View map Visit website

We are a family-owned print shop, located in Monument since 1985. We can print anything on paper, including save the dates, invites, RSVP cards, programs, table cards, envelopes, menus, bridal shower invites and games, water bottle labels, napkins, etc. We can also print directional signs, seating charts, banners, and any other signs that you may need!

We have the expertise and knowledge to help you with all your printing for your special day! We have a variety of paper types on hand, but you can also bring your own and we can print on it.

You can bring your own design that you either created yourself or downloaded from Etsy, or we have an in-house graphic design department that can create something truly unique for you. Once we have a design completed, we can print out proofs so you can see the final pieces before we print them all.

We offer fast production times and affordable prices. To start an order, email us at info@trilakesprinting.com, call us at (719) 488-2544, or stop by.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

1 User photo

Mary B. Married on 09/04/2020

Wedding Printing

Tri Lakes Printing went above and beyond to help us with my daughter’s wedding. They were quick to reply to all of our questions and they made our invitations, programs, save the dates, etc look exactly how we wanted. Highly recommend!
    Shayla B. Married on 10/27/2017

Professional printing with a touch of hometown

Tri-lakes printing made all of my dreams come true for my save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and even table place cards. Their in house design team worked with me to create a personalized look, not something that you could get by going to a chain. Finally, the quality of their product is absolutely amazing, especially considering how affordable it is. 5/5 i recommend!
    Taylor K. Married on 05/17/2015

You WILL get everything you want

I went to Tri Lakes Printing for everything I needed for my wedding - invitations, save the dates, signage and even a stunning banner. I only had one consultation with a designer and showed her some designs and a color scheme and she sent me some mocks up and it was hard to pick because they all nailed my vision. They will not settle until you are pleased with what you need. I could not have been happier with my experience and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their printing needs for their wedding easy, affordable, reliable and high quality.

Deals

Team

Kim  Somero
Kim Somero
Co-Owner

I am 28 years old, got married in 2016, and have one amazing two year old boy. I love to travel, cook, and spend time with my family. I have a masters degree in history from UNC and decided to help my parents (Bill & Kathy) run their printing shop. I have been with Tri-Lakes Printing full time since 2014, but I have always helped my parents since they bought the business in 2004. I love helping people. I would love to meet and help you with any of your printing needs that you need for your wedding!

15706 Jackson Creek Parkway Suite 120 Monument, CO, 80132
719-488-2544

Monday-Friday 7am-5:30pm Saturday 9am-12pm Sunday Closed
Location of (Tri-Lakes Printing)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding