Tri-Lakes Printing

15706 Jackson Creek Parkway Suite 120, Monument, CO 80132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Tri-Lakes Printing

We are a family owned print shop located in Monument, CO since 1985. We serve all of Southern Colorado but we also have the capabilities to ship across the country. We can print anything on paper including save the dates, invites, RSVP cards, programs, table cards, envelopes, menus, bridal shower invites and games, water bottle labels, napkins, etc. We can also print directional signs, seating charts, banners, and any other signs that you may need! We have the expertise and knowledge to help you with all your printing for your special day!
We have a variety of paper on hand but you can also bring your own and we can print on it.
You can bring your own design that you either create yourself or download from Etsy. Or we have an in house graphic design department that can create you something truly unique. Once we have a design, we can print you proofs so you can see the final pieces before we print them all.
We offer fast production times and affordable prices.

Follow Tri-Lakes Printing on
invite rsvp and directions 51 1828515 159837362414130

3 Reviews for Tri-Lakes Printing

1 User photo

Shayla Bellis · Married on 10/27/2017

Professional printing with a touch of hometown

Tri-lakes printing made all of my dreams come true for my save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and even table place cards. Their in house design team worked with me to create a personalized look, not something that you could get by going to a chain. Finally, the quality of their product is absolutely amazing, especially considering how affordable it is. 5/5 i recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Taylor Köckeis · Married on 05/17/2015

You WILL get everything you want

I went to Tri Lakes Printing for everything I needed for my wedding - invitations, save the dates, signage and even a stunning banner. I only had one consultation with a designer and showed her some designs and a color scheme and she sent me some mocks up and it was hard to pick because they all nailed my vision. They will not settle until you are pleased with what you need. I could not have been happier with my experience and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to make their printing needs for their wedding easy, affordable, reliable and high quality.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Tri-Lakes Printing Pricing

Tri-Lakes Printing Price Rates

Tri-Lakes Printing FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

Team of Tri-Lakes Printing

Kim  Somero

Kim Somero

Co-Owner

I am 28 years old, got married in 2016, and have one amazing two year old boy. I love to travel, cook, and spend time with my family. I have a masters degree in history from UNC and decided to help my parents (Bill & Kathy) run their printing shop. I have been with Tri-Lakes Printing full time since 2014, but I have always helped my parents since they bought the business in 2004. I love helping people. I would love to meet and help you with any of your printing needs that you need for your wedding!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 15706 Jackson Creek Parkway Suite 120 Monument, CO, 80132 See on map
    719-488-2544 (Phone number)
    Monday-Friday 7am-5:30pm Saturday 9am-12pm Sunday Closed
    Location of (Tri-Lakes Printing)