Broomfield, CO 80021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Designs by Sarah

Designs by Sarah LLC collaborates with couples to design the perfect wedding invitation, announcement, or day-of signage that compliments them and their big event. I am Sarah Meyer, sole graphic artist and owner of Designs by Sarah, based in the Denver, Colorado area. I am passionate about creating bold custom pieces of stationery for couples who want to stand out from the rest; weddings big or small that have a unique theme. Contact me and let's chat about your amazing ideas!

Follow Designs by Sarah on

Designs by Sarah 2
Designs by Sarah 3

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2018

Personalized invitations

Sarah was so great to work with! She designed our invitations, favor labels, seating chart and place cards and they were all incredible! Everything she designed was perfect and exactly what we wanted with out feeling like it is exactly what everyone else does! Sarah was very responsive with all questions and designs and always guided us in the right direction! I highly recommend Sarah for any design needs!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Designs by Sarah 4
    Designs by Sarah 5
    Designs by Sarah 6

Kari · Married on 10/21/2017

I did the thing we're supposed to do. I went on all the big websites, requested as many free samples as I could, asked for input from friends, family, even the fiance :) We narrowed it down to a few, but I couldn't decide. My day of coordinator told me that I needed to call Sarah, and she'd take care of everything. THIS WAS THE BEST ADVICE I GOT DURING THE WHOLE WEDDING INSANITY.

I showed Sarah our big, corporate choices. She came back with 2 designs. One was beautiful and completely consistent with the options I brought her. The other was like she crawled inside of my soul and put that on a card. It was beyond what I could have ever imagined. It was bright, happy, elegant, mature (but not old-lady). It captured EVERYTHING we were hoping for, and set the tone for just about everything. We used the theme she created for all of the wedding signage, our cake artist used it on the cake, and the florist used her color palette and, wow, Sarah was the glue. She made the event I couldn't quite visualize come to life, and I'm beyond grateful.

Working with her is a dream. She clearly has some project management experience, as she basically gave me a Pert chart with deadlines of what I had to provide and what she'd deliver. Her work is flawless, and she is endlessly creative. She responds quickly, makes adjustments (when necessary) immediately, and encouraged us to take our time with decisions.

Invitations, envelopes, invitation assembly, signs, welcome cards, and even postage - all came in under what some of those big online printing companies were going to charge for JUST INVITATIONS. Going with a small business gives you personalized service and amazing value.

Thank you, Sarah, and to all couples considering going custom - DO IT. Sarah's the best.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Sarah was a dream. She was able to quickly understand my ideas and was able to translate them into an amazing design. I trusted Sarah to advise on the best quality paper and envelopes for my design and she definitely steered me in the right direction. I still receive compliments on my Save The Date cards - 6 years later!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Designs by Sarah FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1