Designs by Sarah LLC

Broomfield, CO View map

Designs by Sarah LLC collaborates with couples to design the perfect wedding invitation, announcement, or day-of signage that compliments them and their big event. I am Sarah Meyer, sole graphic artist and owner of Designs by Sarah, based in the Denver, Colorado area. I am passionate about creating bold custom pieces of stationery for couples who want to stand out from the rest; weddings big or small that have a unique theme. Contact me and let's chat about your amazing ideas!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Kathryn
    Kathryn J. Married on 05/05/2022

So easy to work with!

Sarah was so easy to work with in designing a sign for our small elopement! My fiancé and I had to cancel our large wedding ceremony that we had been planning for 11 months due to COVID-19 when Sarah (along with a team of five other Colorado Wedding Vendors) put together an "elopement giveaway" on Instagram. My fiancé and I were fortunate enough to win the giveaway, and as part of the package, Sarah designed a beautiful elopement sign for us. She was open to any and all of my ideas, and incorporated them perfectly while also bringing in our color scheme for the day. This experience was such a gift to my (now) husband and I at a time we were feeling such sadness and loss - I cannot recommend Sarah and Designs by Sarah enough.
    Colleen Married on 08/24/2018

Personalized invitations

Sarah was so great to work with! She designed our invitations, favor labels, seating chart and place cards and they were all incredible! Everything she designed was perfect and exactly what we wanted with out feeling like it is exactly what everyone else does! Sarah was very responsive with all questions and designs and always guided us in the right direction! I highly recommend Sarah for any design needs!!
    Kari Married on 10/21/2017
    I did the thing we're supposed to do. I went on all the big websites, requested as many free samples as I could, asked for input from friends, family, even the fiance :) We narrowed it down to a few, but I couldn't decide. My day of coordinator told me that I needed to call Sarah, and she'd take care of everything. THIS WAS THE BEST ADVICE I GOT DURING THE WHOLE WEDDING INSANITY.

I showed Sarah our big, corporate choices. She came back with 2 designs. One was beautiful and completely consistent with the options I brought her. The other was like she crawled inside of my soul and put that on a card. It was beyond what I could have ever imagined. It was bright, happy, elegant, mature (but not old-lady). It captured EVERYTHING we were hoping for, and set the tone for just about everything. We used the theme she created for all of the wedding signage, our cake artist used it on the cake, and the florist used her color palette and, wow, Sarah was the glue. She made the event I couldn't quite visualize come to life, and I'm beyond grateful.

Working with her is a dream. She clearly has some project management experience, as she basically gave me a Pert chart with deadlines of what I had to provide and what she'd deliver. Her work is flawless, and she is endlessly creative. She responds quickly, makes adjustments (when necessary) immediately, and encouraged us to take our time with decisions.

Invitations, envelopes, invitation assembly, signs, welcome cards, and even postage - all came in under what some of those big online printing companies were going to charge for JUST INVITATIONS. Going with a small business gives you personalized service and amazing value.

Thank you, Sarah, and to all couples considering going custom - DO IT. Sarah's the best.

9668 Teller Ct, Broomfield, CO, 80021
303-903-4426

Anytime!
Location of (Designs by Sarah LLC)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding