Ivory Events

2525 Arapahoe Avenue Suite E4-115, Boulder, CO 80302 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Ivory Events

Ivory Events is a wedding planning company in Colorado. This team of professional event coordinators has over 13 years of event planning experience, particularly with weddings. They provide masterful planning services to whatever extent you may need. Ivory Events will help create an event that will bring you immeasurable joy.

This dedicated team of planners can provide as much or as little assistance as you need to coordinate your big day. They offer personalized services and customizable packages, because they understand that absolutely no two weddings are the same. Whether you need full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination, Ivory Events has you covered. The excellent planning services that are offered to make your wedding day perfect include:

• Full Service Planning

Ivory Events 5
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/27/2019

Folsom Field Wedding

Sarah and the Ivory team are more valuable than gold. If you’re questioning whether or not to hire a day-of coordinator, my advice is 10000% DO IT. There are so many elements I hadn’t even considered as being so integral to the day, which the team simply handled without blinking an eye. I can’t tell you how comforting and incredible it was to walk into a fully decorated venue for the first time, to know a timeline was being followed, to have peace of mind that our families and friends were being directed to the right place, to have SALMON AND DONUTS (separately, mind you) packed up to enjoy after returning to the hotel... I could go on and on about the tiniest details that made our day astoundingly perfect. Sarah is Queen. She was calm, composed, communicative, and personable- truly a rockstar. As a type-A planner myself, even my attempts to micromanage the details of the day were gracefully taken from my hands by Sarah. I don’t know what we would have done without this team. Hire them NOW.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Ivory Events 6

Ivory Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was such an honor to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you both all the best for your future!

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

Helped us relax and enjoy our wedding day

Best coordinator out there! Honey, Abby, and Kari did an amazing job from start to finish. They were very professional and friendly. Whenever I needed to ask them a question, they were very timely with their responses and extremely helpful. After our first meeting with Honey my now husband said "We need to book her now!" They went above and beyond with creating our timeline and getting in contact with all of our vendors. Before the wedding till the last song they made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Everything went off without a hitch all because they were there helping with the set up and created the vision the we had in mind. Even if something did go wrong I had no idea. It felt like I was planning our wedding with a dear friend. Thank you Honey and team for everything that you did! I high recommend Ivory Events.

Sent on 07/10/2019

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• 2525 Arapahoe Avenue Suite E4-115, Suite E4-115 Boulder, Colorado, 80302 See on map
    720-669-6724 (Phone number)