Sapphire Celebrations

Denver, CO View map

$6,000 Package Price

Sapphire Celebrations combines the energy, perspective, and creativity of two generations. Founded by a mother and daughter team, Sapphire Celebrations reflects their Colorado heritage. With family roots dating back to 1907 and covering the northeastern plains and Rocky Mountain vistas, there is no team better qualified to plan your Colorado wedding or special event.

Pamela and Angela are proud of the high level of service for which Sapphire Celebrations has come to be known. Two partners, three coordinators, and five assistants take pride in exceeding the expectations of the couples who entrust us with their wedding day.

Sapphire Celebrations approaches wedding and event planning from a team perspective. Our clients interface with a single point of contact. However, behind the scenes we combine our individual areas of expertise to make your vision a reality. Our coordinators pride themselves on their ability to draw on both practical – project management and organizational – and creative skill sets to translate your mental image into an event to be remembered.

Your wedding should be the perfect reflection of your relationship and the love you share for each other.

Sapphire Celebrations works with you to uncover how you envision your wedding celebration. We then assist you in making your vision a reality.

Contact Sapphire Celebrations today for your Free Consultation!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Barbara
    Barbara H. Married on 06/25/2022

Lifesavers!

Angie and her team at Sapphire Celebrations were wonderful! They are very reasonably priced for the amazing job they do. My husband and I were very impressed with how well they handled the month prior, and day of, details of our wedding. They were truly life savers and reduced my stress greatly. They handled anything that came up that we didn't know how to handle. I would highly recommend Sapphire Celebrations.

Sapphire Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much trusting our team on your wedding day! It was our honor to be able to make all your carefully planned details come to life!
    Molly E. Married on 11/01/2021

Hire Angie, You will not be disappointed. She is amazing

Angie is AMAZING! We took about two years to plan our wedding while moving to Colorado from the coast as well as opening up our own business. She made everything so easy for us, we had minimal stress with planning the wedding. She was the best decision we made for our wedding!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I knew I was in great hands

As someone who is very controlling, I was worried about giving in and letting someone else manage all the details of my wedding day. But, let me just say, I am SO glad I had Angie by my side throughout the entire process. From vender recommendations to handling all the nitty gritty details/contracts, she helped us navigate all corners of the planning spectrum with ease. She also helped ensure that my vision came life, even though I have a very opinionated and stubborn mother.

Truly cannot recommend her enough - if you are looking for an energetic, organized and knowledgeable planner, look no further! Angie is the best of the best, and I cannot thank her enough for the role she played making our wedding perfect! 💜
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Harpist - Mary Keener Harpist - Mary Keener Wedding Musicians

You will absolutely be in capable hands if you select Sapphire Celebrations for your wedding planning needs. The provide the highest standard of service and you can be sure that no detail will be overlooked. I highly recommend their services to anyone!

Jenni Maroney Photography Jenni Maroney Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie + Pam are the absolute BEST in the industry! They are so professional, organized and an absolute dream to work with! I have had the pleasure of photographing some amazing weddings that Sapphire Celebrations planned. You are in VERY good hands if you hire Sapphire for your upcoming event!! Jenni | Owner, Photographer Jenni Maroney Photography www.jennimaroney.com

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sapphire Celebrations to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

2501 15th St Denver, CO, 80211
Location of (Sapphire Celebrations)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding