Sapphire Celebrations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Natalie
    Natalie B. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our reception would not have happened without this team!

Angie and the Sapphire Celebrations team were incredible to work with! I found Angie 6 months before my wedding reception, and I truly wish I had hired her way before then! She helped me with everything, and talked me through so many decisions and conversations that would have been really challenging on my own. She navigated vendor relationships, found us incredible vendors within our budget, and helped keep everything organized. The day of, she made our vision into a reality, and we had the most spectacular evening. She helped with everything, from set up, to guest coordination, to keeping us on our timeline, and clean up. Angie is a wonderful woman, and my wedding would not have been what it was without her help! I will recommend Angie and Sapphire Celebrations to anyone that asks. They are amazing at what they do, they are all so kind, and they know how to make you feel so special on your big day!
  • Keely
    Keely M. Married on 07/17/2022

Wedding Fairy Godmother

Angie is truly incredible. She was there for us for every second of the day and kept us calm and organized. During the planning process I was able to control the parts I wanted, ask questions where I needed support, and hand it over to her when I was ready! Cannot recommend this team enough.
  • Barbara
    Barbara H. Married on 06/25/2022

Lifesavers!

Angie and her team at Sapphire Celebrations were wonderful! They are very reasonably priced for the amazing job they do. My husband and I were very impressed with how well they handled the month prior, and day of, details of our wedding. They were truly life savers and reduced my stress greatly. They handled anything that came up that we didn't know how to handle. I would highly recommend Sapphire Celebrations.

Sapphire Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much trusting our team on your wedding day! It was our honor to be able to make all your carefully planned details come to life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Molly E. Married on 11/01/2021

Hire Angie, You will not be disappointed. She is amazing

Angie is AMAZING! We took about two years to plan our wedding while moving to Colorado from the coast as well as opening up our own business. She made everything so easy for us, we had minimal stress with planning the wedding. She was the best decision we made for our wedding!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I knew I was in great hands

As someone who is very controlling, I was worried about giving in and letting someone else manage all the details of my wedding day. But, let me just say, I am SO glad I had Angie by my side throughout the entire process. From vender recommendations to handling all the nitty gritty details/contracts, she helped us navigate all corners of the planning spectrum with ease. She also helped ensure that my vision came life, even though I have a very opinionated and stubborn mother.

Truly cannot recommend her enough - if you are looking for an energetic, organized and knowledgeable planner, look no further! Angie is the best of the best, and I cannot thank her enough for the role she played making our wedding perfect! 💜
    Larona Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Completely took the day-of details and stress off the bride

Angie was our day-of coordinator for our wedding at the Broadmoor. Angie's relationship with the hotel staff and other vendors ensured that our wedding weekend went perfectly. I handed off the details to Angie a week or two out and didn't worry about a thing for the whole weekend. Angie was great to work with, responsive, and very knowledgeable about the industry. I highly recommend Angie for any wedding or event!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 06/29/2019

Angie is amazing!

Having Angie as our day-of coordinator was absolutely incredible. After our initial meeting with her a few months before the wedding, my now husband said "I feel better already." She was responsive to all of our asks and make sure that everything went smoothly from the time we hired her to the moment the wedding ended. Her kindness and attention to detail helped keep us calm through the end of the planning process and ultimately helped make our wedding day amazing. Angie is the best, and I truly don't know what we would have done without her.
    Rachel Married on 05/25/2019

Hencmann Wedding

Hiring Angie to be our planner was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She helped keep everything on track when planning and helped me not stress or worry about anything. On the big day she had it all under control, it was wonderful and I got to enjoy my wedding as I hoped I would! Angie is truly amazing and a gifted wedding planner and I would recommend her to anyone getting married or planning something special!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I don't think I would have had a wedding if it wasn't for Jaime!! Booking her was the best money that we spent. She met with our venue, my mom and I really early without complaint and helped us organize and ask the right questions. She met with myself, the caterer and the venue closer to the wedding and really made us feel like we had everything together and if we didn't it was okay because she would make it all happen! She ran the rehearsal in her awesome calm/assertive manner and people talked about how nice it was to have someone run things in a way that they didn't feel yelled at. On the day of, she put everything together with her assistant, kept us on our timeline and ensured the day went off without a hitch. It was a perfect day and it would not have been without Jaime! I loved working with her and I think she did an incredible job. I would tell anyone to hire her!!!
    Lisa D. Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and detail oriented, added immeasurable value

Angie with Saphhire is personal, professional, dedicated, confident and on top of every little detail - we loved working with her and my daughter’s wedding went off without a hitch, due in large part to Angie’s attention to detail and her decisive manner. Loved her!
    Lisa Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Angie with Sapphire Celebrations was one of the best decisions we made. My daughter and I both thought we could handle the wedding planning and logistics but about 5 weeks before the wedding thought we might like to have someone else handle all the “day of” details. Angie jumped right into the process 30 days prior to the wedding. She handled all the vendor confirmation details and coordination between the venue and vendors regarding schedules and deliveries. On the day of the wedding she and her assistant, Pam, had things under control so all we had to do was show up and enjoy the day.
    Angie was a pleasure to work with. She is friendly, organized and detail oriented. She responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner and always followed through on what she said she would do. She took care of all the last-minute details from receiving deliveries, overseeing the reception set up, tipping vendors and just making sure everyone in the bridal party was in the right place at the right time, so that we could just enjoy the celebration. If you want to insure you have a stress free wedding day, hire Angie and Sapphire Celebrations!
    Shelly Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Angie from Sapphire Celebrations was one of the best decisions I made! I was doing all the planning myself and 2 weeks before the wedding, I decided it would be so helpful to have a "day-of" coordinator that can be in charge of the day and help with last minute details. I am so happy I did this! Angie stepped right in and started taking care of everything. It was like she had been a part of it the whole time. And honestly, I wish I would have hired her way sooner. She was so knowledgable and made everything so easy. She did a great job with communication and was just a really fun and awesome person to work with. The actual wedding day went so smoothly and it was all because of her! My parents actually got to enjoy the wedding instead of having to worry about set up and clean up and a timeline and getting tips to vendors. Angie took care of everything and was such a blessing to have! I would 100% recommend Sapphire Celebrations to anyone who is wanting a wedding planner. So stop looking and go book them now!
    Lauren Married on 12/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Without Jaime we couldn’t have pulled off our wedding! After being engaged for over a year with zero progress on planning the wedding, our family decided it was time to bring in the professionals. Jaime helped us pull off a fairy tale wedding in less than nine months – and with a New Year’s Eve wedding- it was no small feat! She helped us secure a fabulous venue and nail down a team of all-star vendors. Jaime’s meticulous planning and day of orchestration was nothing short of extraordinary. The day went off without a hitch (at least to our knowledge). I would highly recommend Jaime and Sapphire Celebrations!
    Judee Married on 05/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely book them for your wedding. I didn't think I needed a wedding planner but I have used them twice and it was well worth it. They'll help with organizing and seeing to every detail. We have used Jaime Brown both times and she was a pleasure to work with!
    Ruby Married on 06/13/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about how wonderful it was working with Sapphire Celebrations. We worked, specifically, with Jaime Brown (we liked her so much, my mom hired her again for my sister's wedding a year later!), who was cool, calm and collected throughout the entire process. She removed the stress and tension that comes with wedding planning and kept us and our vendors totally on track.
    Amy Married on 09/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't have been more pleased with this company. I used their services for a day-of wedding planner and they exceeded all of my expectations. Well worth the money to not have to stress on your big day. Thank you Sapphire you were absolutely amazing!
    Katherine Married on 08/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Sapphire Celebrations was truly a blessing. They were so sweet and made my wedding day turn out to be perfect. They are a bit pricey but you definitely will get your money's worth! So thankful I had them help plan my big day!
    Kiah Married on 06/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Sarah as our Day-Of coordinator for our recent wedding. All I can say is, she was a total god-send! My fiance and I had pretty much arranged and booked all our vendors ourselves, but were starting to get stressed out about last-minute logistics, so we decided to hire a day-of coordinator.
    Sarah was so helpful with everything from the get-go, from suggesting a limo company, to contacting all our vendors, to coordinating the wedding timeline so I could relax and enjoy the weeks before the wedding. Not to mention, the day of the wedding she got a stain out of my dress, fixed my hair, wrangled all the vendors to make sure they were where they needed to be, comforted me when I got wine spilled on my dress at the end of the night, and just in general made sure everything went off without a hitch. If you're debating whether or not to go with Sapphire Events, I cannot recommend them enough!
    Karen Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angie was my "day of" coordinator for my October 19th, 2013 wedding. She did absolutely fabulous! I had everything organized and planned during the months leading up to the wedding and was looking for someone to help with all my last minute questions and all the logistics leading up to the last couple weeks of the wedding. I could drop off a ton of things with her before so I would not have to worry about them the morning of (toasting glasses, guestbook, favors, vases, etc.) which was so nice. Over the course of the evening, everything ran smoothly and I could really just ENJOY my wedding! When it was time for our "grand exit", Angie said, don't worry, all your bags are in the car and there's some cake in there for you as well! It was so nice having all of her expertise and coordination so I didn't have to stress and worry on our special day.
  • User1219735 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Sarah Welt at Sapphire Celebrations as a "day of" planner for my son's wedding. I got way more help than just on the day of the wedding. Sarah sent me referrals for DJs, Makeup vendors, Limo services, etc. She was available and helpful.

Sarah was a delight to work with.
    Barbara Married on 07/09/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Angie provided excellent planning and advice for my daughter's wedding. She carefully determined what our budget was and helped prioritize our goals. She directed us to potential vendors. Angie was always available to us by telephone or email. She arranged a detailed schedule for the week of the wedding and the wedding day. On the wedding day she was amazing...completely organized and in control. As the mother of the bride I had the most wonderful time because Angie took care of me and the bride!
    I would completely and unreservedly recommend Angie!!
    P Married on 06/12/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was not someone who had spent anytime prior to getting engaged, thinking about my wedding. I had no idea what needed to be done or where to start. The best decision I made was hiring Angie as my wedding planner. While the wedding process can never be completely without stress, Angie made life easier and helped me find vendors that provided the best service at the best price. Angie always provided a good variety of vendors who could meet with us on our time schedule. As a result we had the perfect wedding, my mom got to be involved with out being overwhelmed, and both of our parents got got relax and enjoy!
    Nicole Married on 08/30/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a person (and as a bride) I have extremely high expectations. I am a control freak and organizational queen. With that said, it is extremely hard for me to hand things over to anyone else and especially my wedding. However, I gladly did when it came to working with Pam and Tinny. I instantly trusted them from the start, they have that calming, warm "mom" feeling... not in a bad way, more of like "everything is going to be okay" kind of feeling.

I trusted that everything I asked of Pam would happen. And it did. I didn't worry for one moment if something would get handled or if it would be there when I turned around. I just simply knew it would be exactly as I hoped and planned because I knew Pam was the one handling it.

Pam and Tinny are the team to have. Aside from the fact that they are so much fun to work with, they are true professionals and they get IT done. My hubby and I had a wonderful time doing a weekend of walk-throughs with them and everything in between leading up to our big day.

It was their first time working on our wedding venue in Aspen and it was as if they'd "been there, done that", no problem. It really was an easy process and I recommend them to anyone. I/we have absolutely NO complaints, just a big smile when I think about what an awesome experience it was!
    Brandon Married on 08/15/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We worked with Angie Johnston from Sapphire Celebrations. We could not have asked for a better planner. During the planning process we came across several bumps in the road. Angie handled each one in a timely fashion, and solved every issue with the utmost professionalism. Come the actual wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a more smooth process. She helped everything stay right on schedule, and made sure our day was absolutely perfect! We would recommend her services to anyone in need of a wedding planner.
    Kari Married on 08/08/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you for your help. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted.
illustration stars