The Bridal Collection

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial, CO 80122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About The Bridal Collection

The Bridal Collection is a Denver bridal shop that provides the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience in Colorado. Since 2000, we've been helping our customers to look and feel their most beautiful as they walk down the aisle on their wedding day. Our team considers it an honor to be able to assist our brides-to-be as they prepare for the happiest day of their lives. We have an extensive collection of designer wedding gowns for you to choose from, and our fun, experienced stylists are here to help you choose the perfect dress.

The Bridal Collection strives to provide their clients with a stress-free and enjoyable experience as they look for their wedding dress and accessories. You can book your appointment on our website as well as look through our collection of wedding dress designers available in our Denver bridal shop.

When you come to our store, you will be greeted by your personal bridal stylist. During your appointment, you have a semi-private bridal suite for you and your guests! Your stylist will help you choose dresses to try on and narrow it down until you have found the one.

Follow The Bridal Collection on
Personal bridal stylist
Personal bridal stylist
Find the perfect wedding dress
Find the perfect wedding dress
Celebrating the big moment!
Celebrating the big moment!
af0051320005e79c Tanner Whitney 26 1

The Bridal Collection 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 11/27/2020

Welcoming, Personal, and Helpful

The team at The Bridal Collection is amazing! Jenny helped me find my dress and I couldn't be happier with the options, help, and my ultimate choice. I never felt pressured to say "yes" which is a typical problem at bridal boutiques, but not here! If you want a full and incredible experience while you search for THE dress, I highly recommend The Bridal Collection. They have dress options for every style and every budget and you'll never feel like you've "settled." Jenny started off with asking me questions about myself, my fiance, and our upcoming wedding and allowed myself and my party pull some dress to try and even encouraged me to try different styles that I hadn't tried before. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was completely different from my original vision, but its everything I could've ever wanted in a dress. So happy with my experience and my choice!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    The Bridal Collection 8
  • Emily

Emily Peterson · Getting married on 10/24/2020

The Bridal Collection

I can not say enough good things about my experience here! I was amazed at the level of care Jessie took with me. When I called to make my appointment she took the time to ask questions and get to know me and my style before coming in. When the designer I was looking at sent in size inclusive dresses for the trunk show she immediately called me and told me the good news. When at the appointment Jessie was supportive and genuinely excited to pull dresses for me to try on and fall in love with. When I found the one I don't know who was more excited me or her! It's little things like this that made me feel right at home at The Bridal Collection. I can not wait to continue to work with Jessie and the rest of the team!

Sent on 09/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bridal Collection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Be Boulder Photography
    Be Boulder Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always so happy to hear that my brides will be wearing dresses from The Bridal Collection because I know they will look amazing (which makes my job as photographer even easier)! Their styles are gorgeous and fit is impeccable.

• Elevate Photography
    Elevate Photography Wedding Photographers

We love photographing the brides who come from The Bridal Collection!

• Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer
    Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

The ladies at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing. They will ask you the important questions and help you pick out an stunning dress for your big day!

• 4151 E. County Line Rd. Centennial, CO, 80122 See on map
    720-730-7451 (Phone number)
    7204933866 (Fax Number)
    Monday 10a-5p Tuesday 10a-8p Wednesday 10a-8p Thursday 10a-8p Friday 10a-5p Saturday 10a-5p Sunday Closed