The Bridal Collection

4151 E. County Line Rd., Centennial, CO 80122 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About The Bridal Collection

The Bridal Collection is a wedding apparel company that is based out of Centennial, Colorado. This business has been in operation since 2000, helping couples to look and feel confident as they go about their wedding day festivities. Their team considers it an honor to be able to assist their clients as they prepare for the event ahead. They have an extensive collection of gowns for clients to choose from, and any staff member is capable of helping a client decide through their dedicated expertise.

The Bridal Collection endeavors to provide their clients with a stress-free and enjoyable experience as they look for their apparel and accessories. Appointments may be scheduled to have a browse through collections, and these can be previewed online before going into the store.

Follow The Bridal Collection on

The Bridal Collection 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 11/27/2020

Welcoming, Personal, and Helpful

The team at The Bridal Collection is amazing! Jenny helped me find my dress and I couldn't be happier with the options, help, and my ultimate choice. I never felt pressured to say "yes" which is a typical problem at bridal boutiques, but not here! If you want a full and incredible experience while you search for THE dress, I highly recommend The Bridal Collection. They have dress options for every style and every budget and you'll never feel like you've "settled." Jenny started off with asking me questions about myself, my fiance, and our upcoming wedding and allowed myself and my party pull some dress to try and even encouraged me to try different styles that I hadn't tried before. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was completely different from my original vision, but its everything I could've ever wanted in a dress. So happy with my experience and my choice!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    The Bridal Collection 8
  • Krystin

Krystin Bilyeu · Getting married on 07/17/2020

Simply amazing!

I had the BEST experience at The Bridal Collection! Jessie was my consultant and I can not say enough good things about her. Not only was was she kind, patient and fun, she was also extremely knowledgeable! She helped me find and customize the perfect dress that fit my personality and style. I am not a girly girl and I am also not very confident in my body. Jessie not only made sure I felt comfortable but she helped me feel beautiful. I dreaded the thought of dress shopping but I ended up having so much fun! The shop is beautiful and everyone that worked there was so nice. Make an appointment and I promise, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that Jessie made you feel beautiful. Good luck with your wedding planning!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bridal Collection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly

5% discount for WeddingWire couples

1 Event

• Be Boulder Photography
    Be Boulder Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always so happy to hear that my brides will be wearing dresses from The Bridal Collection because I know they will look amazing (which makes my job as photographer even easier)! Their styles are gorgeous and fit is impeccable.

• Elevate Photography
    Elevate Photography Wedding Photographers

We love photographing the brides who come from The Bridal Collection!

• Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer
    Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

The ladies at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing. They will ask you the important questions and help you pick out an stunning dress for your big day!

• 4151 E. County Line Rd. Centennial, CO, 80122 See on map
    720-730-7451 (Phone number)
    7204933866 (Fax Number)
    Monday 10a-5p Tuesday 10a-8p Wednesday 10a-8p Thursday 10a-8p Friday 10a-5p Saturday 10a-5p Sunday Closed