The Bridal Collection

Centennial, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Bridal Collection is located in Centennial, CO, just a 20-minute drive away from the heart of Denver. Since opening in 2000, we have been committed to providing brides-to-be with wedding dresses and dazzling accessories for their wedding day.

When it comes to defining a Bridal Collection bride, there is no right or wrong interpretation. Our inclusive approach provides a shopping experience tailored to your individual needs and inspired by your bridal vision.

As a woman-owned business, we recognize that wedding dress shopping is a milestone worth celebrating—that’s why we curate an unparalleled environment for you and your entourage. Experience for yourself why we’re Colorado’s top rated bridal shop.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Jenna K. Getting married on 08/26/2022

BEST wedding dress store

This is the BEST wedding dress store in Colorado!! They make the process so smooth for the bride and make it super fun for the bridesmaids! My stylist, Sasha, was AMAZING!! She gave me information about the dresses and designers, read how I was feeling about the dresses and brought in multiple dresses she thought I’d like. She helped me find the absolute perfect dress for me! Sasha made this whole experience so fun and effortless!! Cannot wait to go back when my dress arrives! Thank you Bridal Collection and especially Sasha for creating such an amazing experience!

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Jenna, thank you for taking a moment to review your amazing shopping experience with Sasha at The Bridal Collection! We loved meeting you and your entourage and helping you say YES! to your wedding dress! What a fun memory to have an upgraded appointment surrounded by your closest family & friends! We are excited to welcome you back soon when your gown arrives & cannot wait for August so we can see your final look come together! Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your big day!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn W. Married on 01/15/2022

Beautiful Custom Dress for Our Big Day

My experience with The Bridal Collection was wonderful, and I owe a huge part of that to my stylist, Elise! I had something specific in mind, but after trying on several options that didn't fit like I had envisioned, felt a bit deflated. Elise came up with an ingenious idea, and we ended up combining two Martina Liana dresses into one custom piece that was absolutely stunning! I cannot thank her or the rest of the staff enough for their help. My appointment was fun, and the snacks and champagne were an added bonus we enjoyed. I also want to give a shout out to the alterations staff who sewed my husband's military patch into the dress at the last-minute, creating a memory we will forever cherish. Fantastic experience!

The Bridal Collection's reply:

You're officially a MRS., Carolyn! Congratulations on almost 6 months of married life! We can't believe it's already been more than a year since your mom and you came shopping with us! Thank you for taking a moment to share your fantastic experience at The Bridal Collection! We are so excited for what the future holds for you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 07/22/2017
  • Shane & Jennifer
    26 photos · 08/01/2015

Be Boulder Photography Be Boulder Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always so happy to hear that my brides will be wearing dresses from The Bridal Collection because I know they will look amazing (which makes my job as photographer even easier)! Their styles are gorgeous and fit is impeccable.

Elevate Photography Elevate Photography Wedding Photographers

We love photographing the brides who come from The Bridal Collection!

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

The ladies at the Bridal Collection are absolutely amazing. They will ask you the important questions and help you pick out an stunning dress for your big day!

4151 E. County Line Rd. Centennial, CO, 80122
7204939454

Monday: 10a-6p Tuesday: 10a-8p Wednesday: 10a-8p Thursday: 10a-8p Friday: 10a-6p Saturday: 10a-6p Sunday: Closed
Location of (The Bridal Collection)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding