217 S Ridge St, Denver, CO 80424 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer

WE SPECIALIZE IN ROMANTIC MOUNTAIN WEDDINGS FOR CAREFREE COUPLES.

ABOUT SARAH:

I was born for the theatre, and the magic of getting lost in someone else’s story.

I could live on Jelly Bellys… and perfectly salted margaritas.

I believe My cabin is the best place on earth. It is filled with family stories, memories of my Grandpa, fishing, hiking, and the best stargazing in the world.

I believe one voice is enough to change the world.

I believe hot chocolate and puppy snuggles could solve most the world’s problems.

I thrive on afternoon naps (outside in a hammock, of course). And I love rain…period (Especially on a tin roof, thanks Nora.)

If I could Stitch Fix everything in my life, I would. I hate shopping but love clothes and pretty things for my home.

I believe that all true beauty lives in imperfection.

The feeling of the water over your waders and the cast of a fly rod is the epitome of relaxation to me. No distractions - just me, the water, and the fish.

I’ve been known to disappear into the mountain roads for entire afternoons. Just me, my Jeep and the most beautiful state on earth.

I could live in Chacos or hiking boots. Going barefoot always works too.

I believe all people deserve to be loved graciously.

I believe being wrapped in hand-crafted blankets and being hypnotized by a fire that is too-large is heaven on earth.

I believe love is best as an adventure, because surprises should always be shared.

I believe in falling in love, over and over. Every. Single. Day.

Follow Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer on

sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 1
e9c0ef1580763910 1501090592659 sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 30
Content updated May 23, 2018
-Changed main image from portrait to landsSarah Roshan, Wedding...
Content updated May 23, 2018 -Changed main image from portrait to landsSarah Roshan, Wedding...
sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 15
sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 3
sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 1
e9c0ef1580763910 1501090592659 sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 30
Content updated May 23, 2018
-Changed main image from portrait to landsSarah Roshan, Wedding...

59 Reviews for Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer

• Heidie

Heidie Kassery · Married on 10/21/2020

The BEST, hands down!

Sarah is amazing! We hired her for a Colorado elopement in the mountains. She had a complete understanding of what we were looking for after a telephone consultation. She suggested a few locations that were private and secluded that provided an epic mountain backdrop. She helped us feel comfortable which shines through in her unparalleled photography. She gave us privacy to enjoy our special moments at the same capturing our love story. I highly recommend Sarah for all of your wedding photography needs. She is simply, THE BEST❣️

Sent on 10/31/2020

Jordyn Williams · Married on 02/09/2020

The best decision we made!

I really don't have enough good things to say about Sarah and her team! I spent an hour on the phone with her and it was so easy to talk to her! After talking with her about my budget she was very supportive and told me that her partner would be a great fit for me and staying in my budget! Erin was the partner I worked with and she was fabulous! Erin took our photos for engagement and our wedding. She was so funny, sweet and helpful! She helped avoid a few crisis on the day of the wedding and made my husband and I feel so comfortable! Your photographer truly is the person you spend the most time with on your wedding day and she was fabulous and made the day that much more memorable! Sarah was great as she was the main point of contact and got our photo's to us. She was so quick to communicate and helped ease all of my anxieties! Wedding planning is stressful and overwhelming. Having Sarah and Erin on my team made the process not only easier but fun! The photos we have are so beautiful. We feel so appreciate to have such beautiful images to look at forever. The bonus was that Erin took so many photos of our family and friends and they love them! It is great to get to give these photos to our family and friends! Don't look any further! Sarah Roshan and her team will be the easiest decision in your wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Jackie Mclay · Married on 01/08/2020

Amazing Photographer!!!

I cannot speak so highly of Sarah and her work enough. My fiance and I traveled to Breckenridge and planned on doing our engagement shoot there. After a morning of cancellation from another photographer, I cried then quickly googled and found Sarah. She immediately responded and was willing to make herself available to help us with only 2 days left in our vacation to spare (even during Christmas week!). Sarah was sweet and helpful on the phone and willing to make anything work to help us get the photos we wanted. She gave us suggestions on locations, timing, and even offered to pick us up in Breckenridge as we did not have a car. Despite the fact that it was literally 5 degrees ("felt like -12") and possibly the coldest day of our whole vacation, my fiance and I felt amazingly comfortable during the session. Sarah was able to make us feel natural and have fun while we were doing it. She even offered for us to go in to her car to warm up when it got too cold. The pictures are absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I had envisioned when I said "I want people to be like 'wow' when they look at these." Our guests were in AWE when they received our save the dates. We have received compliments from almost every person we sent one too. I hope to definitely be able to use Sarah in the future and highly recommend her for any couple or family photos.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

As an award winning photographer, Sarah Roshan will meld together her talent and your unique vision to create a masterpiece of memories. We saw just how easy to work with and passionate she is at the Minick / Jarvis wedding last June (2017)! (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• 2501 15th Street 1B Denver, 80211 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer)

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer include in the starting price?

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow

What photography services does Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Slideshow

What photography styles does Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offer?

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offer?

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offer for wedding events?

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.