Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer

Denver, CO View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

WE SPECIALIZE IN ROMANTIC MOUNTAIN WEDDINGS FOR CAREFREE COUPLES.

ABOUT SARAH:

I was born for the theatre, and the magic of getting lost in someone else's story.

I could live on Jelly Bellys… and perfectly salted margaritas.

I believe My cabin is the best place on earth. It is filled with family stories, memories of my Grandpa, fishing, hiking, and the best stargazing in the world.

I believe one voice is enough to change the world.

I believe hot chocolate and puppy snuggles could solve most the world's problems.

I thrive on afternoon naps (outside in a hammock, of course). And I love rain…period (Especially on a tin roof, thanks Nora.)

If I could Stitch Fix everything in my life, I would. I hate shopping but love clothes and pretty things for my home.

I believe that all true beauty lives in imperfection.

The feeling of the water over your waders and the cast of a fly rod is the epitome of relaxation to me. No distractions - just me, the water, and the fish.

I've been known to disappear into the mountain roads for entire afternoons. Just me, my Jeep and the most beautiful state on earth.

I could live in Chacos or hiking boots. Going barefoot always works too.

I believe all people deserve to be loved graciously.

I believe being wrapped in hand-crafted blankets and being hypnotized by a fire that is too-large is heaven on earth.

I believe love is best as an adventure, because surprises should always be shared.

I believe in falling in love, over and over. Every. Single. Day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Claire
    Claire H. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah and her team are AMAZING!

Sarah, Erin, Ben and the rest of her team are amazing! We hired Sarah and her team for photo and video for our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with their work on the day of and the results! Ben, the videographer got us back a preview video in literally one day and our preview pictures were back within a week of our wedding. Besides their timeliness, Sarah and her team are so kind, thoughtful and organized. On the day of, they were there from start to finish to really capture the whole day. We had a TON of family and bridal party pictures and they made it as seamless as possible! I cannot recommend enough. 10/10!
    Tauna D. Married on 09/29/2022

Sarah Roshan Review

After creating outstanding engagement photos for our son, Taylor and his fiancé, Sarah, we couldn’t wait to ask Sarah Roshan to be the wedding photographer for our children’s wedding in Woodstock, Vermont. Sarah Roshan exceeded our expectations, capturing the most essential moments of the wedding weekend.
    Sarah is an extraordinary talent and a lovely human.
  • Adam
    Adam D. Married on 09/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah and her team are amazing!

Sarah and her team did such an amazing job as our wedding photographer this past September! She made the planning process extremely easy for us, and she asked all of the questions that I would have never thought to even consider. Her pictures came out amazing - there are so many great ones that it made it difficult for us to even pick our favorites. She also took our engagement photos, and these were wonderful as well. Her understanding of composition and lighting as well as her ability to capture specific moments make her one of the elite wedding and special events photographers in the industry.

Sarah was so helpful on our wedding day, and she exceeded our expectations. She even helped my wife bustle her dress because we had no idea what we were doing! I highly recommend using Sarah and her photographers for your wedding or for any special occasion that you are planning.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Amore' Entertainment Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

As an award winning photographer, Sarah Roshan will meld together her talent and your unique vision to create a masterpiece of memories. We saw just how easy to work with and passionate she is at the Minick / Jarvis wedding last June (2017)! (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

Cheers Wedding Planning Cheers Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

You can't go wrong in working with Sarah and any of her team of professional photographers. Great vision, professionalism, creativity and best of all, they are all so nice to work with!!

Della Terra Mountain Chateau
Storytellers Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 7 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

2501 15th Street 1B Denver, 80211
Location of (Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer)

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer frequently asked questions

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding