217 S Ridge St, Denver, CO 80424 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer

WE SPECIALIZE IN ROMANTIC MOUNTAIN WEDDINGS FOR CAREFREE COUPLES.

ABOUT SARAH:

I was born for the theatre, and the magic of getting lost in someone else's story.

I could live on Jelly Bellys… and perfectly salted margaritas.

I believe My cabin is the best place on earth. It is filled with family stories, memories of my Grandpa, fishing, hiking, and the best stargazing in the world.

I believe one voice is enough to change the world.

I believe hot chocolate and puppy snuggles could solve most the world's problems.

I thrive on afternoon naps (outside in a hammock, of course). And I love rain…period (Especially on a tin roof, thanks Nora.)

If I could Stitch Fix everything in my life, I would. I hate shopping but love clothes and pretty things for my home.

I believe that all true beauty lives in imperfection.

The feeling of the water over your waders and the cast of a fly rod is the epitome of relaxation to me. No distractions - just me, the water, and the fish.

I've been known to disappear into the mountain roads for entire afternoons. Just me, my Jeep and the most beautiful state on earth.

I could live in Chacos or hiking boots. Going barefoot always works too.

I believe all people deserve to be loved graciously.

I believe being wrapped in hand-crafted blankets and being hypnotized by a fire that is too-large is heaven on earth.

I believe love is best as an adventure, because surprises should always be shared.

I believe in falling in love, over and over. Every. Single. Day.

Follow Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer on

sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 1
e9c0ef1580763910 1501090592659 sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 30
Content updated May 23, 2018
-Changed main image from portrait to landsSarah Roshan, Wedding...
Content updated May 23, 2018 -Changed main image from portrait to landsSarah Roshan, Wedding...
sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 15
sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 3
sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 1
e9c0ef1580763910 1501090592659 sarahroshancoloradoweddingphotographer 30
Content updated May 23, 2018
-Changed main image from portrait to landsSarah Roshan, Wedding...

55 Reviews for Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer

1 User photo

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer 1

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

Stunning photos. The absolute BEST photographer!

From the moment I first spoke with Sarah her kindness, down-to-earth nature, and professionalism were unmistakable. She took lots of time to make sure she had a clear vision of myself and my husband and what we were looking for in our photos. I've left the experience feeling like I've made a real friend. But of course the main thing when picking a photographer that most want to know is "how did the pics turn out?" I can safely say I can't imagine being happier with ours. Our wedding party all remarked about what a pleasure she was to work with on the day and now all of our friends are saying they've never seen photos so spectacular. I recommend Sarah to absolutely anyone anywhere. I really can't speak highly enough about the quality of service and quality of final product. I love my photos so much- I can't stop staring at them! Thank you Sarah & co for the absolute best photography experience. All I wanted and so much more!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jack · event on 06/22/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She was so willing to work with me to surprise my now fiancee with a photo shoot of me popping the question, and then brought us to some amazing spots in Rocky Mountain National Park for amazing pictures. I had a scheduling conflict that forced us to change our original plan, and Sarah was more than willing to work with me, especially on such short notice.

I was looking around online for photographers, and she was the only one who responded within 24 hours. She helped me plan everything, and the photos are absolutely stunning. The price was extremely fair, and she keeps her travel cost low. I would recommend Sarah and her partners to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Raiza

Raiza · Married on 05/12/2018

Award winning photos and photographer!!!!!

We were privileged to have Sarah and her partner, Erin, photograph our two day wedding and engagement session! From the moment I spoke to Sarah on the phone, I knew we were in good hands because of her professionalism and genuine interest in us as a couple. My husband is in the Air Force and so we wanted to take engagement photos with his airplane on base. Sarah took the trouble of flying to Dallas and then driving three hours to take our photos. She was very accommodating in taking all the shots we wanted and the photos turned out spectacular!! Everyone who visited our website and saw our save the date remarked how beautiful they were!

During the whole wedding planning process, Sarah was very helpful and responsive. She coordinated with our wedding planner, Isabelle, and even familiarized herself with all the ceremony rituals so that she knew all the right photo ops. Needless to say, it was so great working with Sarah!

For our wedding we had two ceremonies and two receptions! During both, Sarah and Erin worked tirelessly to get all the shots we requested. There were delays on both days (and weather issues on the second day) but Sarah and Erin effortlessly rolled with the punches and were so positive. Despite it all, Sarah and Erin captured the most amazing shots of our us, our family and our friends!! We are beyond thrilled with the way the photos turned out!! Thank you to you both and we highly recommend Sarah and Erin for your wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

As an award winning photographer, Sarah Roshan will meld together her talent and your unique vision to create a masterpiece of memories. We saw just how easy to work with and passionate she is at the Minick / Jarvis wedding last June (2017)! (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• 2501 15th Street 1B Denver, 80211 See on map