Hovey Entertainment

Littleton, CO View map
$1,499 Most Popular Price

$1,499 Most Popular Price

Thank you so much for stopping by. My name is Eric and I am the sole Entertainment Director for my DJ Business. I believe this is a huge benefit to you because it allows you to connect with me on a personal level, communicate all of your ideas and thoughts ahead of time. I offer a very personalized service when it comes to wedding entertainment. Everything I do is custom tailored to you, your family and guests so they can get the most out of your special day. This also helps me when it comes time to coordinating with your other wedding professionals as a team. You have the luxury of customizing the playlist with me as detailed as you want

When you hire Hovey Entertainment, You are guaranteed me as your DJ and Entertainment director. I offer a very personalized service that will cater to you, your families and guests to ensure you have a fun and exciting celebration. I offer up front planning time that is one on one, which allows you to customize all aspects of what you need me from me. I would say that my music specialty is Country, especially Red Dirt and Texas Country. Although I do cater to all types of music and have an wide variety in my library. My approach to working with couples is simple, let's meet and see if there is a connection, you will be happy you did it!

Entertainment Director & Owner
www.hoveyentertainment.com
303.253.2747 or eric@hoveyentertainment.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1199

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1499

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$299

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
Uplighting
    Katie L. Married on 07/03/2021

Katie Larson

Eric was incredible to work with!
    He brought fun ideas as well as lent a listening ear. Everyone appreciated his collaboration and every guest wanted to know who the DJ was!
    Thank you, Eric!
    Brittany Married on 06/21/2014
    Eric Hovey was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator, Kelli Noel and I am so happy she did. My husband and I gave a lot of freedom to Eric and he delivered! He played a great balance of old and new songs and songs nobody had heard of, but were awesome. He has great taste in music and can read a crowd very well.
  • User1377199 2+ years ago
    I had the daunting task ahead of me....to find a DJ that could help me find music to play at my wedding. I like metal, and I knew that most of mine and my future husband's family would not appreciate that genre. I had found a business card at the venue I chose, and I decided to give Progressive Sound Entertainment a call.

I was not disappointed! Not only was the DJ absolutely wonderful to work with, he helped me pick music that worked with not only my family but also that my husband and I liked. He kept in constant contact with me, and any detail or change I had he was open and receptive, and if it didn't work he gave his honest opinion. I especially liked what he did for our reception and introducing our wedding party, even though it was a bit hard for me to write! I would highly recommend him!

Pricing

Hovey Entertainment Price Rates

Team

Entertainment Director

Hi - My name is Eric Hovey. I am the owner and only DJ for Hovey Entertainment. Thanks for taking a moment to get to know me. I offer a very personalized service when it comes to wedding Entertainment.

A little about me - I love all kinds of music, in my house we listen to a lot of Texas Country Music aslo known as red dirt. I am also a huge fan of Reggae Music. In my free time, I mountain bike, hike, fish, play cornhole and cook a lot of competition style BBQ for my friends and family.

I look forward to hearing more about you and sharing my thoughts on how we can celebrate your special day.

Meredith Harris Photographers Meredith Harris Photographers Wedding Photographers

Eric is one of the best DJ's I've had the pleasure of working with at a wedding. He is attentive to the couple, the timeline and the other vendors. He is fun and entertaining without being cheesy. He keeps the dance floor grooving and keeps his playlist updated to fit the needs of the event. I would recommend Progressive Sound Entertainment for any wedding or event!

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Eric is beyond amazing. His weddings are so much fun and he knows how to work a crowd and yet makes each wedding absolutely a unique experience to you. People are always dancing, laughing , and having fun at any event I have attended with him.

The Barn at Deer Creek Valley Ranch The Barn at Deer Creek Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Here at Deer Creek Valley Ranch, when we think DJs we think of Eric Hovey at Progressive Sound Entertainment. Not only does he do a great job customizing your event with the perfect music to keep the party rocking, but he does what most DJs should know how to do well and don't: ANNOUNCE! No fumbling over words or awkwardly reading from a script. Eric puts people at ease so that they can enjoy the party! We highly recommend Eric Hovey for your next wedding or event.

Littleton, CO, 80123

M-S 10AM-5PM
Location of (Hovey Entertainment)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding