9914 W Belleview Ave, Littleton, CO 80123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Hovey Entertainment

Congratulations on your upcoming celebration and to thank you for taking the time to consider myself as your professional DJ for your wedding.

I would like to share with you my approach and give you an idea of how I will plan and prepare for your wedding. My goal for each and every wedding that I DJ is to be the Best Wedding Reception that anyone has ever been to.

Everything that I do as a DJ, Emcee and Entertainment Director will be customized around you, your families and guests. I want to make sure that when we sit down to talk about your wedding that we discuss everything that you want and expect from your DJ. One of the most important aspects in hiring a professional DJ is knowing exactly who you are working with from the very beginning.

I hope that as you spend time researching this important aspect of your wedding that you expect nothing but the VERY best. As a professional DJ I am very passionate about what I do. Please know that the level of service that you will receive from me as your chosen entertainment provider, will be nothing but the best!

First and foremost, when you hire Hovey Entertainment, you are guaranteed Eric Hovey as your Entertainment Director, Professional DJ and Master of Ceremonies. It is important that you know every detail that is included in your Wedding Entertainment Package and understand the level of service you will receive, from the planning stages through the end of the reception, this is YOUR day and I am committed to working WITH YOU, not for you! I have a wealth of ideas and suggestions for you to choose from that will help you custom design every detail of your reception to fit your personality, tastes, dreams and desires.

My signature service will allow us to create a wedding reception that is unique to you and your individual needs. I am not your typical wedding DJ, in that; I do not have a cookie cutter style of DJ entertainment for wedding (unlike most companies). In fact every aspect of your wedding entertainment is completely customized around your goals and ideas.

I will always show up early, put you first, and tell you the truth, keep your guests entertained, dress appropriately for the occasion, and of course have fun. If there is a song that is not in my music library, I will purchase it for your special event. I will never drink alcohol or smoke, use foul language, play music that has foul language or is demeaning to anyone. I will also never subcontract your event out to another DJ.

I recognize that you are entrusting the success of your entire Wedding reception and investment to me! I will help you create an agenda and through the planning process I will ask you a lot of questions and gather as much information as I can. The more I know about your expectations, the better I can fulfill them. Also, the information I will gather from you about your family and your guests will help me to connect with them and play music that will make them feel included as well.

When you are ready to take the next steps, I would love to hear from you and how I can help you plan a fun and entertaining wedding. Thank you for considering me as your Entertainment Director for your upcoming celebration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Eric Hovey

34123d5c435cbfa8 1523476674 601c4bca95e703a7 1523476673 cebf4eb91cd49e52 152347

• Videos 2

8 Reviews for Hovey Entertainment

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Eric Hovey was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator, Kelli Noel and I am so happy she did. My husband and I gave a lot of freedom to Eric and he delivered! He played a great balance of old and new songs and songs nobody had heard of, but were awesome. He has great taste in music and can read a crowd very well.

Sent on 07/14/2014

I had the daunting task ahead of me....to find a DJ that could help me find music to play at my wedding. I like metal, and I knew that most of mine and my future husband's family would not appreciate that genre. I had found a business card at the venue I chose, and I decided to give Progressive Sound Entertainment a call.

I was not disappointed! Not only was the DJ absolutely wonderful to work with, he helped me pick music that worked with not only my family but also that my husband and I liked. He kept in constant contact with me, and any detail or change I had he was open and receptive, and if it didn't work he gave his honest opinion. I especially liked what he did for our reception and introducing our wedding party, even though it was a bit hard for me to write! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Linda · Married on 09/22/2013

Eric Hovey was a great DJ for my daughter's wedding. He was very professional and the music he played was great! Eric went above and beyond his duties of DJ by helping with cleaning up the gazebo where the wedding was to take place. They didn't clean up the night before. He was our superman! Eric set up for the ceremony and was on time! He was able to get the crowd going with a fun game, and he has the most hilarious way of introducing the bridal party. All in all I would highly recommend Eric!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Hovey Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 299.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Meredith Harris Photographers
    Meredith Harris Photographers Wedding Photographers

Eric is one of the best DJ's I've had the pleasure of working with at a wedding. He is attentive to the couple, the timeline and the other vendors. He is fun and entertaining without being cheesy. He keeps the dance floor grooving and keeps his playlist updated to fit the needs of the event. I would recommend Progressive Sound Entertainment for any wedding or event!

• Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer
    Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Eric is beyond amazing. His weddings are so much fun and he knows how to work a crowd and yet makes each wedding absolutely a unique experience to you. People are always dancing, laughing , and having fun at any event I have attended with him.

• The Barn at Deer Creek Valley Ranch
    The Barn at Deer Creek Valley Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Here at Deer Creek Valley Ranch, when we think DJs we think of Eric Hovey at Progressive Sound Entertainment. Not only does he do a great job customizing your event with the perfect music to keep the party rocking, but he does what most DJs should know how to do well and don't: ANNOUNCE! No fumbling over words or awkwardly reading from a script. Eric puts people at ease so that they can enjoy the party! We highly recommend Eric Hovey for your next wedding or event.

• 9914 W Belleview Ave Littleton, Colorado, 80123 See on map