Loveland, Loveland, CO 80538 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Suit & Tie DJ Professionals

Suit & Tie DJ Professionals is a music entertainment company based in Loveland, Colorado. Composed of DJs Brandon Harrington, Eddie Dominguez and Mike McMahon, Suit & Tie DJ Professionals is dedicated to ensuring you can relax and enjoy a successful, utterly unforgettable wedding day.

Suit & Tie DJ Professionals specializes in providing high quality DJ entertainment services for weddings. All packages cover the cost of pre-wedding communication and consultations, songs and music genres of your choice, microphones, a sound/PA system, and set up and break down. Disco balls, uplighting, and other entertainment items may be added to your package upon request. Do-not-play list requests are always accommodated, and DJs are happy to be as interactive as you desire. Suit & Tie DJ Professionals also welcomes spanish wedding requests, as multiple DJs on the team are bilingual.

Follow Suit & Tie DJ Professionals on

Suit & Tie DJ Professionals 2
Suit & Tie DJ Professionals 3
Suit & Tie DJ Professionals 4

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

Suit & Tie was the DJ at our wedding! They were fantastic. Brandon was our DJ and he kept the party going all night. So many of my guests came up to me telling me how great he was and asking how I found such a wonderful DJ. He was fun and super entertaining. I loved that he announced little details that we put into our wedding. He was incredibly interactive. My guests loved the pin awards as well as Brandon getting out on the dance floor. You won’t regret picking them to DJ your event. He made my wedding a blast! I can’t thank him enough for all the great work he did for our special day.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sammi · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend

I cannot thank these guys for all they did on our wedding day! They keep the crowd involved and are extremely easy to work with. Our wedding would not have been the same without Brandon! Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Award

Suit & Tie DJ Professionals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC