Revel + Bloom

Denver, CO View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

At Revel and Bloom we鈥檙e passionate about creating phenomenal and memorable weddings! From the big-picture vision to the smallest details, our savvy team takes a hands-on approach to ensure you and your guests have the experience of a lifetime. Revel Bloom is an award-winning event production company backed by 15 years of experience. You can be certain that you are in good hands with our team. Call us today so we can chat about making your wedding unforgettable!

Visit the REVEL AND BLOOM Website

Find us on:

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Andrea C. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best planner i could have imagined!

Elise was recommended to me through a relative who had previously used her, and highly recommended her. I live in Texas, but my wedding was at Camp Hale in Vail, CO so I knew I wanted someone in the area who knew it well. Hiring Elise was the best thing I could have ever done, let me tell you! She gave the BEST vendor recommendations (everything was flawless), she was always professional, and probably one of the most organized and prepared people I've ever met in my life when it came to planning an event. I also don't know how I compared to other brides, but you better believe I would tend to blow up her phone, and she always responded quickly in a timely manner and always had an answer for me, always. Not to mention, everything I asked about she was already 2 steps ahead of me. For instance, the weather was questionable on wedding day so I mentioned it to Elise, and she reassured me she had been tracking it on multiple platforms for days/weeks. As far as her sources were concerned, she told me it was going to be ok and she wasn't worried about it (but would let us know if she was which gave me MUCH relief lol and it indeed was perfect with the rain stopping just in time as she predicted). I honestly do not know what my husband and I would have done without Elise! I've heard of other experiences with planners, and at one point worked at a wedding venue myself, and will say there's a reason why vendors and brides alike love working with Elise because she is one of the best in the biz in her area at what she does! We even contracted out her husband to build our wedding altar piece and it was just freaking BEAUTIFUL, everything we asked for! I could go on and on, but will just say our day was MAGICAL. We owe a lot of that to Elise, and all the other vendors she recommended for that matter, for helping us to have just the most unforgettable day of our lives. We can't thank you enough Elise! You're the absolute BEST!!!
    Leah T. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been happier with our wedding planner

We worked with Elise for over two years to plan our wedding (since we had to postpone initially due to COVID) and could not have been happier with her and her team. She got to know us and helped us plan the wedding of our dreams, from the decor to the food and music. Elise spends a lot of time understanding what you are looking for in your big day so that when the day comes, it feels like it's an authentic experience that really captured the essence of you as a couple. Plus, she was AMAZING on the day of and helped us with all the minor details so we could just enjoy the day. I HIGHLY recommend working with Elise/Revel + Bloom for your wedding if you need a killer planner!
    Sophia M. Married on 09/27/2019

BEST Decision

I could not be more grateful that Elise was recommended to me by my venue. I hired Elise about a year out from our wedding. Her vibes were so calm and reassuring from day one when we met which was something that I knew I needed in a planner for an event I knew would stress me. From day one she was incredibly responsive and helpful. Every idea that we had she ran with and transformed into everything I could have dreamt of. Not only was Elise amazing at listening to my needs and wants for the wedding, but she also found the most perfect vendor team to bring my vision to life. The day of she made sure everything was smooth as could be and that my mom and I were not worried about anything. Every aspect of the day was everything I imagined times 10. I could not begin to thank Elise for making the wedding what it was and couldn鈥檛 imagine it without her. Hiring Elise was the best wedding decision that was made BY FAR.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rev. Vince Tango Rev. Vince Tango Wedding Officiants

I absolutely love working with the Revel and Bloom team and I am looking forward to the next wedding with them. It is such a joy to work with couples who are so excited about their wedding day and not bogged down with numerous details and decisions. Dana and Chelle are professional, fun, sophisticated, and down to earth. Simply put, they have the best interest of the couple in mind. I highly recommend them.

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Dana, Chelle, and their amazing team is amazing. Their attention to details, organization, and creative personalities make them the perfect event planner and designer for your special day. They will make sure every detail is taken care of and the day is pulled off flawlessly. I always look forward to working with them.

Red Door Photo Booth Red Door Photo Booth Photo Booths

Revel & Bloom in one word...A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. If you want the best in Colorado, you need to hire them. Their weddings are beautiful and every wedding they design becomes my favorite. They are wonderful to work with and a must for any event!

821 Santa Fe Drive, StudioWed 821 Santa Fe Drive Denver, CO, 80204

Monday-Thursday; 9-6 Friday & Saturday; By Appointment Only Sundays; Closed
Location of (Revel + Bloom)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding