Revel and Bloom Reviews

38 | Denver, CO

38 Reviews for Revel and Bloom

Anna Walker · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible

HOLY AMAZING. Elise is a magician, that is my conclusion at how she can pull off being such an amazing wedding planner. She was my day of coordinator but also helped out with so many questions before. She managed to find me a videographer 2 days before the wedding in ELEVEN MINUTES. I cannot say enough about how incredible she was to work with. Thank you Elise for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/02/2018

Choosing Elise at Revel + Bloom to be the Day of Coordinator for our daughter's wedding was the best decision we made relative to planning the event. As out-of-town parents, we needed to be confident that there was someone handling the many, many details of the day and organizing all of the selected vendors so that everyone worked from the same timeline. Elise was extremely professional and showed that she was really personally invested in the outcome of the day. She suggested creative options to enhance the look of the day and had an arsenal of vendors to consider when we realized we needed to add live music to the ceremony. When we could not be in town for the final walk-through at the venue, Elise stepped in and accompanied the bride and groom in our place. At the wedding, my husband and I were free to enjoy the ceremony, reception and our many guests and family members without worrying that some detail might be missed. Elise was everywhere, checking and double checking that everything happened just as we had planned. The entire wedding day turned out perfectly and this was, in great part, due to the efforts of Elise and her team. THANK YOU, ELISE!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

What an amazing team! We hired Elise for her day of coordinator services. Planning a wedding in Tabernash, CO. remotely from Miami, FL., I knew we needed a top-notch coordinator with the perfect team, style, and vendor list. From the moment we met Elise, we knew that we had found the right person. Right from the beginning she was always so quick to respond to questions or to provide recommendations. On our wedding day, they were organized, always available to us, and went above and beyond making sure everything was running smoothly. The day of the wedding we were both extremely calm and at peace thanks to them! I would definitely recommend Revel + Bloom over and over again! Thank you all so much for all of your hard work and for an amazing event! It was everything that we dreamed of and beyond!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Deena

Deena · Married on 06/02/2018

Elise has got your back!

I selected the Event Management package and honestly wished I would have been able to hire her and her team for Full Service. If you are in question, go for more, because I guarantee she will provide you better quality vendors and save you more than you realize. She has such a chic, laid-back but organized personality too. Her and the R+B team are so on top of it and I felt at ease on my wedding day knowing she had everything under control. From handling our crazy families, to dealing with all the vendors, it was a blessing to have her on our team! Thank you endlessly again, Elise + Maddie for all of your hard work!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Raphaela · Married on 09/09/2017

Elise is a dream to work with! She turned my vision into a gorgeous reality. Her strength is definitely in design -- several of my guests remarked that they felt like they walked into a Pinterest board! We had a multi-event wedding and she provided invaluable support at every step. She's crazy responsive and immediately emails back, no matter how trivial the issue. Working with her and her team was an absolute pleasure.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Dana · Married on 08/01/2017

I don't even know where to begin besides first saying if you are throwing a wedding YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER or at the very least a Day of Coordinator. As a bride and groom, you want your day to go smoothly and there so many logistics and details that go into the day that you shouldn't have to worry about. This won't be the first time you hear this: The day goes by so quickly that you want to be able to soak up every moment possible with your friends, family and new love!

I was lucky enough to find Revel + Bloom to help us with our Day of Coordination. Elise was amazing every step of the way. The things that we were stressed about: flow of the wedding, timeline, order of events, ceremony content - were all things that Elise didn't even bat an eye at and she was there to help us with all the direction that we needed.

Knowing that on the day of our wedding we didn't have to lift a finger at the venue was so amazing. We were able to be with all our loved ones and enjoy the time together without having to worry about any of the setup. Elise was there to help coordinate all the vendors and make sure that all lines of communication were open. Throughout the wedding she and her team were there anytime we needed them to switch something around, ask questions, and make sure behind the scenes everything was moving on time and in an organized manner. Revel + Bloom allowed us, and our family to truly enjoy our special day without having to worry about all the responsibilities that go along with planning a party for 100.

Revel + Bloom truly has a passion for what they do and it is apparent in every interaction that we had with them. We respect them as people and a company and we cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • I

Isabella · Married on 03/22/2017

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)
    Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Trang · Married on 06/20/2016

There is ONE word to describe my wedding: MAGICAL. I owe so much of that to Elise Seagren of Revel+Bloom and her fabulous team.

Elise is organized, punctual, experienced, and creative; but most of all, she is PASSIONATE about what she does. From the jumpoff, I told Elise that I was going to be a very hands-on bride and the majority of her work would involve would involve the day-of execution. She completely GOT me. Throughout the entire planning process, she guided me whenever necessary and really helped me stick to deadlines (like many other people out there, I'm a procrastinator)!

On the big day, considering there were so many moving parts, R&B did a stellar job ensuring that everything went as smoothly as possible. For example, they went out of her way to pick up and return some rentals for my "Red Carpet Movie Premier" wedding. I was seriously impressed with how calm and collected Elise stayed from beginning to end. My husband was shocked by how stress-free I was on our wedding day!

When all was said and done, Andrew and I looked at each other and could not believe that it had gone so well. We were sad it was over and wanted to get married again the next day. Many people told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was definitely the best wedding I have ever been to!

Elise and her team bring so much to the table. Rest assured that if you go with R+B, you will have a wedding of a lifetime.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Jayme · Married on 05/14/2016

Elise, I cannot thank you enough for making my day the most beautiful and stress free wedding. From the first consultation up until the moment I was leaving my wedding, Elise was there for me to make sure we stayed on schedule, everyone was where they were supposed to be, and that I always had a glass of wine in my hand. ;) Seriously, Revel + Bloom was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process and I don't know what I would have done without Elise and her AMAZING team.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Elise Seagren with Revel + Bloom was/is amazing. I honestly can't think of words that could even express my gratitude for what she was able to do for us for our wedding. As an out of state couple, trust was a big factor for us and Elise had it within minutes of our phone consultation. She was able to take what we felt was a very broad, non-traditional vision and execute it perfectly. She is incredibly creative, communicative, organized and a joy to be around. We had a wedding that was partially Military and partially non-traditional and she nailed both aspects with what seemed be a natural ease. We never felt stressed, even being on the other side of the country, with her at the wheel of our wedding. I have to also mention the additional care, professionalism and fun that Emily with Revel + Bloom brought to us as she assisted Elise. I can't think of one thing I would have changed, other than I wish our engagement had been longer so we had the chance to work with Elise longer. Is it too soon to have her plan a vow renewal?

Sent on 12/21/2015

karen · Married on 08/01/2015

Kirsten Johnson of Revel + Bloom was wonderful. She listened to our style and adapted to what we wanted right away. She had helpful ideas and she was super organized. I got so many compliments after the wedding about Kirsten and her staff. They were looking out for all of the guests and were very kind and helpful! They even took care of a drunk uncle of mine (darn the altitude!) and had him drinking coffee and having a snack before the reception even started. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Kirsten from Revel and Bloom was so helpful! She was always there when we needed her and catered to our needs. She was able to help my girls with my dress when they had questions about the corset. She was a life saver and very easy to work with! She always answered our questions and helped us out with everything! She brought up things we didn't think of with the planning! Kirsten is amazing!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Meg · Married on 06/28/2014

Dana and Chelle are true professionals. They made the wedding planning process seamless and stress-free (quite the feat). Our event day ran smoothly and the decor was out of this world. Dana was our point person on the wedding...the vision that she had created an atmosphere that combined our style as a couple in an incredible way. The entire day felt very personal...every attention to detail made the whole package truly shine.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

I originally started out looking for a day of planner and then I quickly realized how in over my head I really was. Enter Chelle of Revel + Bloom! What an amazingly patient, creative & organized person to work with! She took my vague plans and fine tuned them to my dream wedding. And not only did she do this but she did it while I was moving from city to city with my Marine. It was invaluable to me to have someone who was at the forefront of my wedding planning even when I was not able to. The thing that amazed me as well is that she made me feel as if I was the only client she had at the time although I know I was not. Getting personalized attention and developing a relationship with Chelle made me feel so comfortable trusting her vision and advice. Not only did she carry out my vision but she put me in contact with an AMAZING team of vendors. Her personal relationships with top notch vendors in Colorado made the day what it was. It was so comforting to talk to a vendor and they already knew everything about the day because Chelle had given them all of the details. The big day went off without a hitch and I can't believe how many people said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. It was without a doubt that way because of Revel + Bloom, there is no way I could have pulled it off without them.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Shaun · Married on 10/06/2012

I hired them for the day of planning and they were awesome! They actually provided much more help beyond the day of; I couldn't have done it without them! I worked with Chelle and she was wonderful - kind, professional and fun!

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/22/2012

We hired Revel and Bloom for Day-of Wedding Coordination. Dana and Chelle are amazing! As hesitant as my husband was to get wedding coordinators, he mentioned to me during our first dance that he was "so happy they were there!" Our wedding truly was everything we wanted it to be and it wouldn't have happened without them. Because vendor hunting takes up a lot of time, I was so thankful to just be able to email Chelle and get an instant recommendation that could be fully trusted! This cut my vendor hunting time in half since I loved her recommendation everytime and they turned out to be amazing! On the big day, I couldn't have felt less at ease! You can fully trust Dana and Chelle to have everything run the way you planned. From setting up all of my decorations at the venue to making sure the ceremony went flawlessly- they couldn't have been more helfpul! If I had to do it all over again- I would hire them again in an instant :)

Sent on 10/13/2012

Colleen · Married on 07/21/2012

We hired Revel and Bloom as our 'day of coordinators' because we wanted to enjoy our weding day with as little stress as possible. We had no problem planning the wedding or coordinating the vendors, but still decided to hire a 'day of coordinator' at the insistance of friends and family members who to us seemed perhaps a little more high maintenance than we thought ourselves to be... Of all the things we did for the wedding and money we spent, there was absolutely nothing more vaulable hiring Revel and Bloom. First, they looked over every one of our contracts (as soon as we hired them) to make sure we didnt miss any detail. Then they gave us reccomendations on any vendors we hadn't yet hired (leading to us having the absolute PERFECT DJ for our style and wedding) and convinced us to do a few minor things that would make the evening easier on us and more seamless for friends and family. Then they coordinated timelines and took over all communication with our vendors (so we didnt have to think about a thing) in the time leading up to the wedding. All that would have been worth their fee in itself, but their help and support only got better from there. Chelle arranged a final walk through with our venue, ran the meeting, covered every little detail, asked us about things we never ever would have thought of and then took care of every single thing we talked about from start to finish. She ran our rehersal in a professional and caring mannor, made every family member comfortable, went over final details with me (the bride) and then just took care of everything from that moment on. Our wedding day was as seemless as anyone could ever ask for and I give all that credit to Chelle, Dana, and their interns who helped out. We had a wedding of 200+ people, and both the groom and I have large, complicated families with 4 parents each. Chelle and Dana were able to navigate, guide, herd and manage the family and friends seamlessly. Not only that, but our multiple sets of parents commented on how helpful and professional our wedding coordinators were. Keeping all our family happy is no small feat (infact we've yet to master it ourselves...) My groom and I got to enjoy the evening knowing that every single thing was being taken care of by Revel and Bloom. Chelle checked in with us a few times to make sure that things were going well for us, and to check about minor details. They made small adjustments on the fly that helped us spend more time with the people there to celebrate with us. There is absolutely nothing more we could have asked of Revel and Bloom. If we could reccomend one single vendor of ours through the entire wedding it would be them. In fact, if we could give any one piece of advice to any bride and groom to be it would be to hire a day of coordinator. There is no better money you can spend and Revel and Bloom so far exceeded our expectations there is no way we could scream their praises enough. Thank you so much R&B!
    ~Colleen and Ryan

Sent on 08/07/2012

brooke · Married on 07/06/2012

I hired Revel and Bloom for my wedding in July. Chelle and Dana were great to work with! They replied to emails very quickly and helped me figure out a lot of issues with vendors, etc. I would highly reccomend.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Amy · Married on 05/27/2012

Our wedding was beyond perfect thanks to Chelle and Dana! I thought that I would be a nervous wreck and I wasn't at all because I knew that there was nothing to worry about. Our guests said that our wedding was the best wedding that they had ever been to and I know that Chelle and Dana had a huge part in making it so wonderful. They gave us great ideas that made our wedding beautiful. I was actually told by one of our guests that I should be a wedding planner because she thought I did it all:) I could go on and on about how wonderful C&D are but I'll keep it short and sweet. Thank you Chelle and Dana for completely exceeding our expectations and making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Megan · Married on 04/29/2012

This is how the wedding planning experience should be.

We used Revel and Bloom for full wedding planning services, from design inception through the big day.

For the design concept: They took our ideas and ran with them. They took the time to get to know us as a couple, listened to our ideas, and revealed a plan that neither of us had seen before. The concept was very creative and gave our guests a unique experience that was elegant, fun, and best of all, screamed "us".

Throughout the process, Dana and Chelle were there to answer all of our questions and coordinate our timeline to keep everything on track. They got us a killer deal on a boutique hotel for our out-of town guests. They talked me down when I had a near-disaster with my dress alterations. They helped us pick out the groomsmen's suits. And so on.

Dana and Chelle each have unique personalities and are truly fun to work with, and we think the two of them make a fabulous team. They love what they do, and it shows.

I never imagined this time could be as relaxing as it was, especially after witnessing several of my family and friends' stressful wedding experiences. Our wedding day coordination was flawless. We never had to even think about coordinating the flowers/ cake/ caterer/ DJ or guests. We truly enjoyed our day...we walked away from our wedding saying "Wow!" and so did our guests!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Kari · Married on 10/08/2011

Chelle was an absolutely amazing wedding planner, and our wedding would never have come together without her expertise! I cannot even begin to explain how essential and amazing Chelle’s planning was to our entire wedding weekend. We were planning our big day from out of town, and we quickly realized that it would be impossible for us to coordinate all aspects of the ceremony and reception without some expert guidance. Chelle jumped right in and handled every last detail beautifully. Before the wedding, she helped organize our vendors and kept on top of them for scheduling. She also helped us keep track of our budget and make tough decisions on what services we could/could not afford. During the day of our wedding, Chelle took total control of the day and made sure that no one had to worry about anything! We received so many compliments on all aspects of the wedding – the invitations, lighting, flowers, etc. None of which we could take credit for because Chelle did it all! All we can say is that our wedding would not have been a success without Chelle!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Renee · Married on 07/27/2011

We were originally referred to Chelle through our photographer. We had no intentions of having a planner as we thought we had it all figured out - we couldn't have been more wrong! Chelle was a godsend throughout the entire experience. There wasn't a detail that she didn't think through ahead of time. From the small details to the more elaborate ideas, she was our go-to for any questions, ideas, concerns, and problems. Her level of customer service was exemplary. She was attentive, friendly, professional, punctual, organized, and last but not least, knew exactly what she was doing. It is very apparent that she has been planning large events for some time now. Her unique and creative outlook allowed us to have an extraordinary wedding. Her foresight and follow through are unparalleled in the industry.

The day of our wedding was flawless as Chelle effortlessly handled every predicament that arose, while at the same time shielding us from even being aware of the issues. We would have been a nervous wreck had we not had her to orchestrate our big day. She went above and beyond our expectations. For instance - getting our town car upgraded to a limo and putting the finishing touches on our honeymoon suite. From the vendor coordination to the last minute details, we owe the success of our day to Chelle.

Sent on 08/21/2011

Gina · Married on 07/03/2011

Hiring Dana Dunphy and Revel & Bloom, was the best money spent on our wedding! As our day-of coordinator, Dana met with us ahead of time to make sure everything was set and offered great advice when needed. The day of our wedding, Dana took care of everything, which allowed us to relax and have the best time! From setting up decorations, keeping us on schedule, taking care of an issue with a shuttle driver to even handing us drinks on the dance floor, so that we didn't have to go to the bar, Dana did an amazing job. Her assistant was also wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend Dana to anyone needing wedding planing services. WE LOVE YOU, DANA!

Sent on 07/30/2011

Carletta · Married on 05/28/2011

We hired Dana as our day of coordinator for our tented wedding with about 180 guests. We definitely could not have pulled off the day without her and her assistant! She kept the schedule flowing, checked in with us as needed but did not bother us with things we did not need to know, and helped out with a couple of "emergencies" (for example, I was tripping over my dress so she helped pin it and I realized right before the garter toss that I forgot to put it on so she improvised by finding a ribbon to tie on). She was also very helpful and available before the wedding even though we only hired her for day of. She helped us do our tent and table layout and always responded to my questions promptly with helpful advice. I would definitely recommend Dana! She is also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/18/2011

A · Married on 10/03/2010

If you're even thinking about hiring a coordinator, just call Dana. I guarantee you'll sleep better every night afterward. I know I did. My husband and I hired Dana for day-of coordination even though we were on a tight budget. I just didn't understand how I was going to enjoy being a bride and also make sure that everything ran smoothly. And I was right—I would not have enjoyed the wedding without Dana. And without Dana, all of our friends and family would not have raved that it was "the best wedding" they'd ever attended.

In the days leading up to the wedding, Dana responded to emails and phone-calls about everything from the price of flowers, to the merits of certain linens, to advice about how to deal with mother-in-law melt-downs. She was unerringly patient and professional.

On the day of the wedding, the rental company accidentally delivered bright burgundy linens instead of the white ones we'd ordered. The ceremony was set to begin in an hour, so I resigned myself to a burgundy and green wedding (I mean, I like Christmas, but that wasn't really what we were going for). But somehow Dana managed to get the right linens delivered, on time, and on a Sunday. Not only did she get the right linens, she used them to turn our budget space into something that literally took my breath away.

She's awesome. She'll make the difference between a wedding and an amazing wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2010