Bare Root Flora

Denver, CO View map

Bare Root Flora designs fabulous florals for stylish affairs! We delight in flowers and the art that can be made with them! We want your wedding to be an incredible canvas on which to paint with the season's most spectacular blooms.

We provide couture flowers for weddings all along the Front Range and Colorado High Country and seek to wow our clients with our exceptional artistry and unparalleled service!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Raphaela Married on 09/09/2017
    Two words for Robyn: floral genius!! The flower and plant installations were the stars of our wedding. Her work is so creative and stunning. Our guests couldn't stop raving ("walked into a Pinterest board" is a way one friend described the reception area). I decided to make flowers a centerpiece of the wedding and am so glad I gave Robyn free rein! She was more expensive than other florists we considered, but the artistry was well worth it.
    Tracie Married on 12/29/2016
    Stunning! When I walked into the reception and saw the gorgeous floral arrangements my jaw dropped. It was exactly what I had hoped for. Our intimate family dinner in a wine cellar was made extra special by the touches and arrangements that Bare Root Flora made. I look at the pictures and can't believe that was my wedding! It looks like something out of a bridal magazine. Just amazing! I can't recommend Bare Root Flora enough - book BRF for your wedding or party and you will be impressed and so happy!
    Addysen Married on 09/06/2015
    The first detail the morning of our wedding that I remember pulling up to our venue, Crooked Willow Farms, was Robyn nurturing hundreds of stunning flowers by the barn. She had a gardener’s apron on and a floppy hat with a clam but genuine smile. This set off our day with a rush of excitement and true beauty. Bare Root Flora created a floral story for our wedding that complimented our vision and made me appreciate the flower component of our day even more. I have never been much of a floral lover, but Robyn made a believer out of me. The flowers that spilled over our dove cages looked like a vine that had been growing there for years. My bouquet incorporated romantic roses, hearty artichokes, and meaningful olive branches. My groom’s boutonniere was masculine while my poodles wreath for around her neck was feminine and a showstopper. Our tables, three different themes of flowers created by Bare Root, were so special as it looked like an elegant farm house setting—natural sophistication.

Masterful Musicians Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

They use the richest pallets and most sumptuous combinations! I adore their arrangements!

Red Door Photo Booth Red Door Photo Booth Photo Booths

Unbelievable.....Bare Root Flora's work is just that! They are amazing to work with and have so much creativity that you will be blown away with their floral art! They are the best in Denver.

Reverend Kim Tavendale Reverend Kim Tavendale Wedding Officiants

I cannot say enough how much I love Bare Root Flora. Their imaginative, gorgeous, breathtaking floral artistry in the form of arrangements, bouquets & boutonnieres and centrepieces will amaze you and be the crowning element for your event or special occasion!

2501 15th St Denver, CO, 80211
2039809575
Location of (Bare Root Flora)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding