2962 W. Long Dr. #F, Littleton, CO 80120 Map · Phone number

About DJ West

I'm on a personal mission to change the way wedding DJ's are thought of. Too often the image that comes to mind is of a cheesy, inauthentic entertainer. Could the wedding DJ collaborate with the bride and groom to create a wonderful ceremony and celebration? Could the DJ facilitate and lead the party without hijacking the spotlight? Could the DJ have a genuine interest in the bride and groom, not just performing at 'another' summer wedding?

The context with which I take on DJ-ing a wedding answers those questions: MC-ing the evening, not taking it over, contributing to a memorable event for my friends-the bride and groom, and truly loving the role of 'musician' at the wedding. I'm honored to be chosen as the wedding DJ.

Lastly, when choosing music for the wedding, along with input from the bride/groom, I create a pool of music from which to draw during the wedding, but I don't create a playlist to be played on 'auto pilot' that evening. In fact, I wouldn't even say that 'I' DJ, rather, during the celebration I have the experience that I'm being DJ'ed.

DSC01597
Long head table
Long head table
Guests dancing
Guests dancing
DSC01597

3 Reviews for DJ West

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

DJ West is one of the best in the business! He is professional, experienced and goes above and beyond what he is paid to do.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Timothy · Married on 06/27/2009

West was very professional and went above and beyond with the services he provided at our wedding. I would recommend West to anyone looking for DJ services for any event.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2009

West is awesome and he provided all the equipment so that I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 06/23/2009