Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer Reviews

55 Reviews for Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer

1 User photo

Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer 1

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2018

Stunning photos. The absolute BEST photographer!

From the moment I first spoke with Sarah her kindness, down-to-earth nature, and professionalism were unmistakable. She took lots of time to make sure she had a clear vision of myself and my husband and what we were looking for in our photos. I've left the experience feeling like I've made a real friend. But of course the main thing when picking a photographer that most want to know is "how did the pics turn out?" I can safely say I can't imagine being happier with ours. Our wedding party all remarked about what a pleasure she was to work with on the day and now all of our friends are saying they've never seen photos so spectacular. I recommend Sarah to absolutely anyone anywhere. I really can't speak highly enough about the quality of service and quality of final product. I love my photos so much- I can't stop staring at them! Thank you Sarah & co for the absolute best photography experience. All I wanted and so much more!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jack · event on 06/22/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She was so willing to work with me to surprise my now fiancee with a photo shoot of me popping the question, and then brought us to some amazing spots in Rocky Mountain National Park for amazing pictures. I had a scheduling conflict that forced us to change our original plan, and Sarah was more than willing to work with me, especially on such short notice.

I was looking around online for photographers, and she was the only one who responded within 24 hours. She helped me plan everything, and the photos are absolutely stunning. The price was extremely fair, and she keeps her travel cost low. I would recommend Sarah and her partners to absolutely anyone.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Raiza

Raiza · Married on 05/12/2018

Award winning photos and photographer!!!!!

We were privileged to have Sarah and her partner, Erin, photograph our two day wedding and engagement session! From the moment I spoke to Sarah on the phone, I knew we were in good hands because of her professionalism and genuine interest in us as a couple. My husband is in the Air Force and so we wanted to take engagement photos with his airplane on base. Sarah took the trouble of flying to Dallas and then driving three hours to take our photos. She was very accommodating in taking all the shots we wanted and the photos turned out spectacular!! Everyone who visited our website and saw our save the date remarked how beautiful they were!

During the whole wedding planning process, Sarah was very helpful and responsive. She coordinated with our wedding planner, Isabelle, and even familiarized herself with all the ceremony rituals so that she knew all the right photo ops. Needless to say, it was so great working with Sarah!

For our wedding we had two ceremonies and two receptions! During both, Sarah and Erin worked tirelessly to get all the shots we requested. There were delays on both days (and weather issues on the second day) but Sarah and Erin effortlessly rolled with the punches and were so positive. Despite it all, Sarah and Erin captured the most amazing shots of our us, our family and our friends!! We are beyond thrilled with the way the photos turned out!! Thank you to you both and we highly recommend Sarah and Erin for your wedding!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

Sarah was amazing! Evan and I absolutely enjoyed working with her. She did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable, capturing the important moments and our personalities to a tee. We frequent Colorado often but there are still many things that we don't know about within the area. Sarah was sure to take us to the best spots to get the most amazing photos, many of which we would have never thought of. Thank you, so much Sarah, for capturing our day!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Picture perfect photographers :)

Sarah and Erin did the most wonderful job capturing our wedding at Ten Mike Station in Breckenridge!! I think what truly sets Sarah apart is that she actually wants to get to know you and your significant other before she even takes the first shot. In the weeks leading up to it, she helped us with a detailed timeline and an extensive shot list to make sure we didn’t forget anything or anyone during the chaos of our big day. She took the time to learn the names of the everyone in the bridal party and close family members. Sarah and Erin were amazing at directing us and my very massive (and often uncooperative) family throughout the day. They kept us moving and perhaps most importantly, kept us smiling. They were so easy going and made the entire process stress free. And when the “formal” photos were over, they captured the party-time candids so perfectly without anyone really knowing they were there. I say this because the biggest complaint I’ve heard from other people is that their photographers were in everybody’s face the whole time. Not Sarah & Erin – they are so professional, they know exactly what they’re doing and they take beautiful photos. My sister got married 4 months after me on the other side of the country and she tried desperately to get out of the contract she already had with a different photographer so Sarah could fly out and do it. Needless to say, we were all very impressed! I honestly cannot say enough good things about the incredible job they did!! I would (and I do) recommend Sarah Roshan Photographers to anybody I know!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Sarah Roshan, Wedding Photographer 2

Cassandrea · Married on 11/17/2017

Sarah is one of the most incredible photographers I have ever worked with. Not only is she fantastic at photography, but Sarah is also one of the most genuine and humble people I have ever met. Sarah supported our wedding after learning my husband was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and we instantly connected creating a lifelong friendship. Her skills are amazing, and her charisma to get us out of our comfort zone and have fun while shooting is a memory I will hold onto forever. Sarah is the best in the business, and her partner Erin is just as amazing and such an amazing person. We are so blessed to have gotten to work with and know such genuine wonderful people. Thank you Sarah and Erin!!

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

There aren’t not enough words in the English language to express our delight and happiness with Sarah Roshan of Sarah Roshan Wedding Photographers; however, if I had to choose one word to describe our experience with Sarah, it would be excellent. Sarah is that unique professional who combines talent, creativity, skill, ingenuity and intelligence with genuine grace, passion, heart, kindness and joy. She has such a keen eye which enables her to seamlessly integrate the love between a couple with the ambiance of their wedding setting so that every photograph is more beautiful than the one before! Needless to say, we are thrilled with our daughter’s wedding photographs and know that we will be as pleased with them in the years to come as we are today. We are in awe of Sarah Roshan’s talent and grateful and honored that her photographs captured this once-in-a-lifetime event for us. The friendship that we developed with Sarah will always remain a highlight of our daughter’s wedding. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah is absolutely talented. My husband and I just received our photos and we could not believe how many amazing moments she captured that we did not remember.

Ryan and I decided that we did not want to do a first look. Right before I was going to walk down the aisle it began to pour rain. We had to move the ceremony inside where there was terrible lighting (we didn't have many options due to a high guest count). After the ceremony, my husband and I also did not have much time to photographer together before it started to rain again. I was really worried that we just didn't get enough photographs together.

My pictures came out AMAZING. Getting ready, at the ceremony, the intimate time with my husband, family photos, and reception fun - my wedding was captured with pure beauty. I have had access to them for weeks now and I am having the hardest time narrowing them down to favorites for a wedding album. You would have never known that the rain stopped us from taking pictures because they all came out so great.

Sarah is pure talent, I highly recommend her and her team.

Robert · Married on 09/09/2017

We worked with Sarah under some not so traditional circumstances for the editing and delivery of our photographs for a wedding that had already happened. We got married in September 2017, and shortly after our wedding the photographer we had hired to take our wedding pictures passed away unexpectedly. As we learned of our photographers passing, we also learned that Sarah was covering the weddings of his other clients in the weeks after his passing. We also learned that Sarah would be doing the editing and the delivery of our wedding pictures. As the news was settling in of the loss of our photographer (and friend) Sarah worked with his family to get hard drives of our pictures. Sarah was very communicative with me during this time, especially under such non-traditional circumstances to confirm that our pictures actually did in fact make it to her. I can’t even imagine the stress or workload this added to Sarah for her already existing business and client schedule; but more importantly having to complete the work of another photographer for a wedding that she didn’t even attend. I can only imagine the challenges that Sarah faced in the editing were immense; as every photographer has their very own style when it comes to edits and overall feel. When we received our final pictures, our hearts were filled with joy, and tears of happiness of our day and sadness of our friends passing followed. Sarah did an amazing job of not over editing the photographs, and kept the original feel of the previous photographers vision and she delivered to us the essence of our day as we remembered it. I know our original photographer would be happy with Sarah’s touch to our pictures. We are so lucky that the Colorado photography community is so professional and talented with photographers like Sarah that they have this network in place to support each other in unusual circumstances so that the client isn’t impacted in the end. We are so thankful for Sarah’s kindness.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Joey · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah came to our rescue after our wedding photographer passed away. She is a true professional and worked hard to edit and deliver our photos. Highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking for an amazing photographer as she truly knows the business and has a passion for her work. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

GraceAnne · Married on 08/19/2017

Sarah was the photographer for my Silverthorne wedding in August 2017, and I can’t say enough great things about her. She went above and beyond in every way possible. There were many reasons I wanted to hire Sarah as my photographer, but one thing that really sets her apart was something I didn’t even realize I wanted until the big day was over: your photographer will be with you each and every moment of your wedding, in the quiet behind-the-scenes moments and the big spectacular ones, and Sarah is the kind of person who you want to be there.

She was not only a phenomenal photographer during these moments, but also a grounding, calming presence. She is professional but relatable, on-task but flexible, an expert but listens to what you want. She handled some tricky family dynamics exceedingly well, and captured every single detail of our celebration. The photos we received are just breathtaking. I’m a person who feels uncomfortable getting my picture taken, so as a bride that was a real struggle, but Sarah made me feel great during the wedding and I love every single photo she took of me. My family and friends were also blown away by the photos, as Sarah really captured everyone at their best. I absolutely treasure the photos she took of my husband and I; the joy and love is perfectly displayed.

Sarah is a true artist, and the way she captured the beautiful mountain scenery at our venue exceeded expectations, as well as how she handled the challenging midday sun of our brunch wedding. She even stayed later than scheduled in order to capture out special exit from the venue. Before the wedding, Sarah made plenty of time to speak on the phone with me, email me, and even take my husband and I out for dinner after our (complementary!) engagement shoot to get to know us and what we envisioned for the wedding.

I could keep going on and on with wonderful things to say about Sarah, but I’ll stop here and just say, hire her! She is worth every penny and more!!

Christian · Married on 05/05/2017

Sarah was absolutely incredible. She worked with our budget and made us feel so special on our wedding day. Her photos captured the beautiful scenery but in a way that kept my bride and me as the focal point of every photo. Unbelievably talented and worth every penny! 10/10 would recommend :)

Sent on 06/16/2017

Sarah is amazing! We just received our photos back from our elopement this fall, and everything is just as I imagines. Sarah works with light so well- her pictures are breathtaking and you can tell she is in her element when she's shooting outdoors! We had a small elopement of 13 people, but we still wanted everything to be very elegant and well photographed. We are so lucky to have found Sarah! Sarah is professional, is well versed in weddings, and was a great support for me on the big day! She takes charge without being over-intruding to your guests and day. We couldn't have selected a more perfect photographer for our big day! Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sarah and her partner photographers were excellent! We couldn't have asked for a better experience and were so impressed with all the hard work they put into making our wedding day truly amazing.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Cody · Married on 07/16/2016

Sarah was excellent. She was great on our big day and our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Julianne · Married on 07/09/2016

We could not be happier with our decision to hire Sarah! She photographed our engagement and wedding in Breckenridge and did an outstanding job. Not only is Sarah and amazing photographer, but she is also a wonderful asset to have during your wedding planning process. She is very knowledgeable of the area and knows a lot of great vendors. We planned our mountain wedding from Atlanta, and Sarah helped us to choose a venue and recommended our day of coordinator. Our actual wedding day was a dream thanks in large part to Sarah. She made the whole photo taking process fun and carefree, and was able to capture every special moment so perfectly. Our family and friends were commenting all night about how awesome she was. We are still getting compliments on our wedding photos months later. I highly recommend Sarah! She is the best!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2016

Sarah is a seasoned and organized professional with solid game plan and delivery. Our photos were beautiful and she and her partner did a great job of handling our posed shots and getting a representation of everything else that happened on our day. Sarah went out of her way to find locations and opportunities to take capture some special views.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2016

We can't speak highly enough of Sarah! From our first phone call with her to the day she revealed our photos to us, Sarah made us feel special. There was a worry that because we were eloping and not spending as much money as a traditional wedding that vendors might not spend as much time and effort on our special day...this was not the case with Sarah. She made us feel just as important as a $100,000 wedding! She truly was the rockstar of our wedding day. People are blown away by the photos she shot. On top of Sarah's already stellar workmanship, she also created our elopement announcements and thank you cards and the quality was top notch! We now consider Sarah a friend and can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Sam · Married on 06/11/2016

Sarah is absolutely amazing!!! We knew right away that we HAD to have her photograph our wedding. Throughout the 1 1/2 years we were engaged, we really got to know Sarah. She took the extra time to get to know us - she wasn't just a photographer, she became our friend! Sarah was also very responsive, she replied very quickly to email and texts! We had some BIG changes we had to make in our wedding plans (new ceremony site, new caterer and new DJ within 6 months of the big day) and Sarah jumped right in and helped! She knows the Colorado mountains very well and can recommend venues and other vendors. She is also very organized - every bride's dream!! Sarah has a full timeline of events for the day of (minute by minute) and there was never a time I questioned her timing of things. She has alot of experience, and she previously worked with most of our vendors so everything ran smooth on the day of. She is very talented and truly captured our special day. While taking the pictures (for both engagement and wedding) she made us feel comfortable and relaxed! We have had endless compliments about how amazing our pictures are! She let us choose the photograph locations we wanted, but also recommended some she knew would shoot well with the light and the time of day. Sarah even drove up to our ceremony site beforehand (which was about 25 miles out of the way) and scoped out some good spots! I felt like we had two wedding planners with all of the help we got from Sarah!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2016

Sarah Roshan was absolutely amazing! We lived out of town (Kansas) and she still was able to answer every question we had (which was A LOT!) I highly recommend her as a photographer!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Abbey · Married on 12/31/2015

Sarah was the best!! We hired her to shoot our downtown Denver NYE wedding which is outside of her traditional mountain weddings but she was so friendly and easy to get along with we just had to have her. She may as well have been our wedding planner too. She had bars in her bag for my famished bridesmaids and was so helpful while getting ready. She even offered her own coat up to my freezing mother during pictures. She also invited us to her studio for the "reveal" of our wedding pictures and we LOVED them! Seeing the video and all the special moments she captured made us want to do the whole day over again. The experience was fantastic, we'd highly recommend her for any type of wedding your having!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Kirsten · Married on 10/17/2015

If I could give higher than five stars, I would. Sarah Roshan is the goddess of photography! I planned my Colorado wedding from South Korea, and from the moment I skyped Sarah I knew she was perfect for us! She has Ana amazing and fun attitude towards life and love, and it comes out in her photographs. She perfectly captured the love and tenderness between my husband and I, as well as all the craziness of our reception! Each of her photos brings me and all our guests so much joy. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I look through my wedding photos. It was an amazing day, and not only did Sarah take breathtaking photographs, but she was incredibly supportive to this bride. I didn't know anything about planning a wedding and she helped guide me. She made the process less stressful, always reminding me to breathe and smile. I have never felt so beautiful. Brides and grooms, do yourselves a favor and choose Sarah Roshan for your wedding day. You not only get an amazing photographer, but a friend as well!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Laura · Married on 08/29/2015

I recently got married in Keystone, Colorado and Sarah helped to make our day absolutely incredible!

From the moment I initially spoke with Sarah on the phone, I knew she would be a great fit. She took the time to really get to know my husband and I (which was greatly appreciated) and we could tell right away that she genuinely cared about making sure the photos from our “big day” were exactly what we had hoped for!

What we loved most about Sarah (other than her amazing photography skills!) is her personality. She has a very warm, calming demeanor which is exactly what you want on a day that is inherently filled with tons of (organized) chaos and emotions! She was able to keep the entire bridal party calm, cool and collected while simultaneously bringing out the best in everyone for photos!

Additionally, Sarah truly has an eye for beautiful shots in mountain settings. She went above and beyond by scouting our location ahead of time and really thinking “outside of the box” in terms of how to maximize the beautiful setting with all of the different photos we took (bridal party, family, etc.) She even offered to bring up last minute décor from Denver, knowing the bride and groom’s families were super busy!

All in all, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah. She is a gem and I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2015

3 years before getting engaged, my now-husband and I met Sarah on a styled shoot and absolutely loved her style, so when it came time to choose a photographer for our actual wedding, there really was no other choice for us! Leading up to the wedding, she had so much helpful advice for us regarding our timeline, which made our family photos go much smoother. She’s also shot at our venue – Spruce Mountain Ranch – many times, so she knew exactly where to take us to get the best shots.

As it turns out, she’s also a skilled seamstress! Well, sort of… when my zipper clasp popped off moments before walking down the aisle, Sarah (acting all calm and collected) whipped out her emergency sowing kit and fixed my dress!

This is what truly blew me away – we were taking our bride & groom photos near a lake on the property and Sarah waded through the not-so-shallow water to give us some incredible photos!

I have heard form countless people that our photos are the best wedding photos they’ve seen, and we couldn’t be happier with them. I’m so happy that we chose such an incredible photographer to capture our once-in-a-lifetime event, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2015

I first came across Sarah's name after the 2013 floods in Colorado when she made the news for organizing a Facebook page to help couples save their weddings that were affected by this horrible disaster. Sarah and other industry professionals in her network helped couples find alternative venues, re-book vendors, etc. ultimately helping nearly 100 couples. It was obvious that she was passionate about her job and went above and beyond for not only her clients, but for complete strangers as well. We knew right then that we wanted to have her photograph our own wedding, and we honestly couldn't be happier with our decision.

Sarah is so much more than a photographer. She was helpful throughout the entire planning process (offering suggestions, referring vendors, etc.) and was very easy to work with. She took the time to get to know us before our wedding day, to understand our style/scenery preferences, and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. On our wedding day, she came prepared with a bag full of things that we may have needed (extra bobby pins, hairspray, etc.) and was a key part in everything going smoothly. She also helped transport the bridesmaids to our photography locations; she felt more like a family friend than just a photographer. After the wedding, she invited us to her studio to review our photos which turned out so beautiful. She even got one of our photos on the front of a bridal magazine. Sarah is very gifted and truly gave us an experience that we will never forget.

Sarah also photographed my sister's wedding this summer and her photos are just as stunning. Throughout a difficult planning process with canceled vendors, an unexpected change in the ceremony site, etc., Sarah went above and beyond helping my sister stay calm and re-plan. We are both so grateful to have had her be a part of our day. Sarah is a true professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer to capture their day.

Sent on 09/30/2016