Erica Sarell Weddings

Dillon, CO View map
$3,600 Package Price

$3,600 Package Price

Congratulations on your engagement!

I specialize in planning Colorado destination mountain weddings. We are based in Breckenridge, CO and will serve as your local planning connection while you plan your Colorado mountain wedding.

Planning a Mountain wedding can be overwhelming, but it should be FUN along the way. I work hard to innovatively create your visions, while reducing stress, and ensuring no detail is overlooked. I cannot wait to share my passion for weddings throughout the planning process with you. It is my promise that as my client you will be inspired, well-informed and excited to plan your wedding! We Define event perfection.

My philosophy at Erica Sarell Weddings simply put is to ensure that your wedding is an unparalleled occasion. By blending old fashioned values with modern influences, I offer a fresh perspective for turning your wedding into an unforgettable day. Erica Sarell Weddings has emerged into its own category of wedding planning by pushing traditional boundaries and seek to provide my clients and their guests with the unexpected. Every couple is unique in their own right and every event I plan will reflect the beautiful things that define who you both are.

Contact me today for your convenient, complementary consultation by calling 303.815.7677 or emailing me at Erica@EricaSarellWeddings.com. Looking forward to hearing about your big day!

I only accept a limited number of weddings per season to give my full attention to each of my clients.

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6300.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Wendy T. Married on 07/16/2021

Mother of Bride

My daughter's wedding was 10 days ago and I still cannot stop thinking about how beautiful every detail was.... Erica was amazing at helping my daughter take her visualizations and create reality. Erica suggested amazing vendors - each one was top notch. Erica managed every aspect of the planning, rehearsal and "day of" and nothing was overlooked. We had some major twists and turns along our planning process, with one being a Covid postponement and another an unforeseen family tragedy a couple of months before the wedding. Erica handled everything with grace, calmness and professionalism. .. ESW also did our flowers and they were STUNNING..... Highly recommend as I truly was a guest at the wedding and had a blast. Erica had everything under control!!!! I wish I had another daughter so I could do it again!
  • Alli
    Alli M. Married on 03/13/2020

HIRE if you want perf mountain wedding!!

There aren’t enough words to say to describe how grateful I am to have had Erica plan our wedding. From day one we had constant communication from 2000 miles away for our destination wedding to Breckenridge, CO. She was able to take my vision of an industrial rustic wedding while maintaining my budget wonderfully! Our venue was The Lodge at Breckenridge. The details to make our wedding unique was breathtaking and the day of coordination was a must. I would recommend Erica a hundred times over to anyone trying to have a unique and beautiful wedding in Summit County.
  • Debra
    Debra Married on 07/06/2019

Erica is Amazing!

Erica was worth her weight in gold for our wedding. We did a destination wedding in Colorado and she was able to help us with as much or as little as we wanted- design, vendors, coordinating with the venue, etc. She also took over for me 2 weeks in advance of the wedding, letting me relax and enjoy the time with friends and family. She is FANTASTIC to work with and our wedding was either early or on-time for every aspect! Literally nothing went wrong. Erica even jumped in to help us out at our rehearsal dinner!

She was there for the whole day and helped me move from place to place in high winds for photos-- making sure my dress and veil were straightened out and looking pristine each time, even at the peril of her own styling.

If you're looking for a wedding or event coordinator, hands-down Erica is the way to go.

Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Erica and her team are really great to work with. I have worked with LOTS of wedding planners over the years and she is certainly a top choice. She maintains a smooth and friendly control of the event without trying to take over, like some planners do. I really can't say enough good things. At a wedding this year in Vail, the weather played havoc on the ceremony and event schedule, but Erica took it in stride and kept the BnG happy while working well with all the involved vendors - not to mention the ~100 guests who were displaced while waiting for the weather to clear up. As a DJ, sometimes working with planners can get a little hairy and actually create more work for myself and my team. With Erica, it's nice to take the second seat to a true professional who works well with everyone and is 110% organized and prepared. If you want to enjoy your big day without the stress that goes along with a wedding, hire a qualified and personable wedding planner like Erica. She will not disappoint. 5 enthusiastic stars!

Masterful Musicians Masterful Musicians Wedding Musicians

Erica Petramala is Fantastic! Colorado Occasions has the skills and experience to make your experience spectacular. We served Erica's team on a fairly spontaneous wedding. She pulled Every detail together for a VERY happy Bride. Our musicians were very impressed with her grace, style and composure. A stress free zone for the Bride and her guests, all due to the careful planning by Erica.

Wright Group Event Services Wright Group Event Services Wedding Rentals

Erica is fantastic to work with! She is extremely organized, detail-oriented and fully committed to each and every one of her events. It always brings a smile to our face when we get the chance to work together with Erica and the Colorado Occasions crew!

PO Box 7 Dillon, CO, 80435
Location of (Erica Sarell Weddings)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding