Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,449 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,449 Most Popular Price

Start your marriage with the best party of your lives!

Doing the same old same has never been our style. As a local, boutique company, we limit the number of weddings and events we do so that we can focus on quality over quantity. For over a decade we have packed dance floors by blending songs, taking guests' requests on the fly and reading the crowd. Simply put, we keep the dance party moving.

Energy is contagious, so we always bring an upbeat, outgoing personality to every event we perform. We love what we do and it shows. We encourage our couples to allow their identities to speak through their music.

We will help you have an epic celebration that reflects your unique style and personality.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,149.00

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,449

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

1,199.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Hanging Lit Decor
Monograms
Outdoor
Setup
String
Wall Wash

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Shannon P. Married on 11/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic DJ, sound engineering and lighting

Mike was fantastic DJ- we are so glad that we went with the top package to include lights and sound engineering. Mike was easy to work with and on the day of he made the event go smoothly. Our guests loved the music and everyone went out on the dance floor. We would definitely recommend his company for any event!
  • Tara
    Tara N. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would recommend to everyone!!

I cannot speak highly enough about the entire process of working with Dancin’ Shoes DJ and Lighting. From the beginning, they were very responsive and willing to work with us to customize our package to fit our budget. After we booked, we were sent a google doc, and my husband and I got to go through and list specific music choices, along with genres and artists we liked. Cate DJ’ed our wedding and she is so incredibly talented and professional. She helped to keep the entire reception on time, with introductions, toasts, and other announcements. She took the time to get to know my husband and I before our wedding, and that was absolutely reflected in the music she played. Everyone was immediately out on the dance floor and having a great time. I thought we’d have a challenge getting people out to dance, but the music was so fun that the dance floor was almost always filled. And the lighting was just perfect. So many people said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to, and that is largely because of the music! Thank you, Cate for the absolute best party of our lives! I would recommend her (And Dancin’ Shoes DJ and Lighting, generally) to all of my family, friends, and anyone else who would listen!
    Evan D. Married on 10/03/2022

10/10 would recommend

Michael was the absolute best! Seriously made the whole process so easy. The lights were amazing and he met with us a couple of times before the wedding to make sure he would fit our vibe and he completely nailed it. 10/10 would recommend.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MoonDance Photography MoonDance Photography Wedding Photographers

I have really enjoyed working with Michael at Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting because he really knows how to keep the party going. He is organized, pleasant to work with, fun and makes the event a hit. It was also great as a fellow professional vendor to have someone like Michael to work with because he communicated well, was very helpful and kept everything running very smoothly. Getting a good DJ for your wedding is a really important decision, it sets the tone for the entire day. I recommend choosing Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting. You won't regret it.

Mindy Lundy Photography LLC Mindy Lundy Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting is an amazing company to work with. I first met Michael over a year ago where an ambulance had to be called due to an injury on the dance floor. Michael handled it like a pro! Adjusting the music bringing the tone down and then revamped it without a hitch, it was so subtle it was IMPRESSIVE! Dancin' Shoes DJ is my only referral I hand out to my brides definitely recommend them. I stand behind my recommendations and Dancin' Shoes DJ will be our DJ for our wedding this December. We didn't even give it a second thought. Very professional, easy going personalities and fantastic communication.

J. La Plante Photo J. La Plante Photo Wedding Photographers

We were very impressed with Mike's professionalism and flexibility. He was well-prepared, even when he had to move all his equipment inside after unexpected heavy rain on the outdoor dance area. His up-lighting really set the mood at the reception and helped make an already impressive setting even more so.

1560 High St. , #7 Denver, 80218
Location of (Dancin' Shoes DJ & Lighting)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding