Amore' Entertainment

Estes Park, CO View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,695 Most Popular Price

Amore’ Entertainment specializes in creating memories, keeping the dance floor packed and the fun flowing all night long!

Experience

Consistently 1,753 documented weddings PERSONALLY performed! We have three awesome divisions of Amore' DJ Entertainment:

#1) Experienced, Professional Master of Ceremonies & Disc Jockey
#2) Event lighting and décor
#3) Interactive Photo Booths (that can be: an open photo booth; enclosed photo booth; green screen photo booth)

Basic packages starting at $995 (sound only) all the way up to $2,495 with lots of variables that go into pricing. (The average price for a weekend wedding generally ranges between $1,495 to $1,995 - some weddings cost more, some cost less - it depends on you and your vision!)

What you'll find, is that our approach to a wedding is quite different than just some guy streaming music off Youtube or Pandora and making an occasional announcement like most DJs now. We take pride in doing an awesome job to ensure everything flows smoothly and that your wedding will be personalized specifically to the two of you. Let's meet - we'll prove it.

This decision is about a lot more than just hiring a guy to play music. A lot more! You're hiring “THE” person to represent you to your guests - organized, fun, professional. That's what we do!

With years of experience, Amore’ Entertainment has created a unique planning process that ensures your wedding entertainment vision comes to life, with you and your guests having an unforgettable experience along the way.

Amore' Entertainment...Referred by the best, consistently loved by all! So let's chat~

Services include:

• 205 creative and fun original ideas to make your wedding uniquely you
  • Exclusive 125 page wedding planner our brides love to
  • Wedding consultation and planning
  • Extensive music library (we own our own music - we don't stream music so we always know it will play when it's needed)
  • We adhere to your "do-not-play" list
  • One event per day guarantee (we don't double book your day!)
  • Business liability insurance
  • 343 Point checklist to ensure everything flows smooth and seamless
  • A full set of back up gear (and music) on-site of the wedding
  • Back up DJs available
  • Also offering wedding lighting and photo booth packages

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1695.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Lisa
    Lisa C. Married on 07/10/2021

Incredible Experience!

On October 19, 2019 my nephew Mike and his beautiful bride Jessica celebrated their wedding day in Golden, Colorado. My family and I traveled all the way from Nashville for this special occasion. Four months prior to the event Mike and Jessica called me in a bit of a panic asking if I could recommend a DJ for their upcoming wedding. They where having quite a struggle trying to find a DJ because they just didn’t connect with anyone they interviewed which was so important to them. Being a professional DJ in the industry I started to get to work. I gave my long time colleague and friend Matt Martindale from Amore DJ Entertainment a call and by chance he was still available! Jess and Mike set up an interview the very next day and immediately there was a connection. They hired Matt right on the spot! I knew they were in great hands for many reasons. Not only is Matt a fabulous DJ and MC but his attention to detail leading up to the event was top notch. He created a great playlist from their requests and had an extensive finalizing worksheet that even included a section for that all important “do not play” list. Things that couples don’t typically think about leading up to their wedding is at the forefront as part of his process in planning such an important day. For Mike and Jess, it made preparing for their wedding so much easier. This is what makes Matt Martindale with Amore Entertainment such a true professional! Now lets talk about the wedding. What an incredible celebration! The whole event went so smoothly and guests danced all night long. I have to say it was one of my favorite weddings I’ve ever attended (minus my own of course). The music flowed, the event never stopped and we danced until the very last song was played. Matt had the perfect amount of himself as the DJ and the MC. He was there to carry the party from beginning to end through the music he played and direction he gave segueing from cocktails into dinner and onto dancing with all the important formalities mixed in through out the night. I highly recommend Matt for your upcoming wedding. Look no further because he’s your guy! Thank you Matt for taking care of our family and making this celebration a day we will ALWAYS remember.

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind words! Jessica and Mike were great to work with through the whole process! It makes it easy when couples hire and trust the person (and process) to do what we do best. Thank you for the kind words~

Matt Martindale - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting & Interactive Photo Booth
    Linda Married on 11/28/2020

Totally worth every penny

I can't say enough about Matt. He is one of the fewer DJs who goes beyond music. He emcees very professionally and keeps your wedding night flowing without a hitch! I highly recommend Amore DJ. You definitely get your money's worth!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brindi & Nick
    18 photos · 05/19/2018

Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Matt is exceptionally detailed, professional, and will work hard to make your day as special as possible. I trust and highly recommend him!!

Silverthorne Pavilion Silverthorne Pavilion Banquet Halls

We love working with Matt at the Silverthorne Pavilion! He is professional and we always know that our guests will be in great hands. Thanks, Matt!

Chris Gentile Photography Chris Gentile Photography Wedding Photographers

Incredible DJ/MC! I have worked with Matt numerous times and he is a true professional. If you want your wedding day to run as smoothly as possible and your guests to have an amazing time, do yourself a favor and book Amore Entertainment!

Fort Collins to Colorado Springs Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and All of Colorado, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and All of Colorado Estes Park, CO, 80517
970-670-7582
Location of (Amore' Entertainment)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding