Amore' Entertainment Reviews

190 Reviews for Amore' Entertainment

• Lisa

Lisa C. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Incredible Experience!

On October 19, 2019 my nephew Mike and his beautiful bride Jessica celebrated their wedding day in Golden, Colorado. My family and I traveled all the way from Nashville for this special occasion. Four months prior to the event Mike and Jessica called me in a bit of a panic asking if I could recommend a DJ for their upcoming wedding. They where having quite a struggle trying to find a DJ because they just didn’t connect with anyone they interviewed which was so important to them. Being a professional DJ in the industry I started to get to work. I gave my long time colleague and friend Matt Martindale from Amore DJ Entertainment a call and by chance he was still available! Jess and Mike set up an interview the very next day and immediately there was a connection. They hired Matt right on the spot! I knew they were in great hands for many reasons. Not only is Matt a fabulous DJ and MC but his attention to detail leading up to the event was top notch. He created a great playlist from their requests and had an extensive finalizing worksheet that even included a section for that all important “do not play” list. Things that couples don’t typically think about leading up to their wedding is at the forefront as part of his process in planning such an important day. For Mike and Jess, it made preparing for their wedding so much easier. This is what makes Matt Martindale with Amore Entertainment such a true professional! Now lets talk about the wedding. What an incredible celebration! The whole event went so smoothly and guests danced all night long. I have to say it was one of my favorite weddings I’ve ever attended (minus my own of course). The music flowed, the event never stopped and we danced until the very last song was played. Matt had the perfect amount of himself as the DJ and the MC. He was there to carry the party from beginning to end through the music he played and direction he gave segueing from cocktails into dinner and onto dancing with all the important formalities mixed in through out the night. I highly recommend Matt for your upcoming wedding. Look no further because he’s your guy! Thank you Matt for taking care of our family and making this celebration a day we will ALWAYS remember.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind words! Jessica and Mike were great to work with through the whole process! It makes it easy when couples hire and trust the person (and process) to do what we do best. Thank you for the kind words~

Matt Martindale - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting & Interactive Photo Booth

Linda · Married on 11/28/2020

Totally worth every penny

I can't say enough about Matt. He is one of the fewer DJs who goes beyond music. He emcees very professionally and keeps your wedding night flowing without a hitch! I highly recommend Amore DJ. You definitely get your money's worth!!!

Rob R. · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing and Professional

DJ Matt is the best. I would highly recommend having him DJ your party

• Lauren

Lauren V. · Married on 10/09/2020

True Professional

Matt DJ'd our wedding in Estes Park in October and we are so thrilled and thankful we chose the right man for the job. We ironed out all the detailed beforehand so there was no stress and the music was perfect for every moment. We got tons of compliments throughout the whole night. 10/10!

• Amanda

Amanda K. · Married on 08/03/2020

Excellent service. Highly recommended

Matt with Amore DJ Entertainment was the first DJ we interviewed for our wedding. After chatting with him for an hour, my fiancé and I knew we would be in great hands working with him. In the car leaving that first meeting, we knew we would be wasting our time to look anywhere else! He broke everything down for us, took what we wanted, and made the experience truly unique and unforgettable. Matt is not just a DJ, but a Master of Ceremonies. He ensures that all parts of the event go smoothly… even the parts that seem like they might not affect his job or responsibility.

When Matt MC’d our wedding, he went to great lengths to make our day truly memorable. One example of Matt’s brilliant ideas, he had us record our vows before our big day. He then overlaid them into the song we selected for our first dance. Our guests (especially the bride’s mother) just gushed over this attention to detail. For the bridal party dance, he even found a song from my wife’s favorite band that was only released in Japan. We will never forget the wonderful time we had and how he was an integral part of our success!

Matt at Amore DJ is highly recommended!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Hannah D. · Married on 03/01/2020

Couldn't have asked for more-

Everything about our experience with Amore, from start to finish, was amazing. Matt is a seasoned professional with the knowledge and experience to make your day flow seamlessly.

Sent on 12/21/2020

John · Married on 01/03/2020

Excellent DJ and Photo Booth

Matt and Tami did fantastic. They displayed incredible attention to detail and thoughtfulness. Our day turned out perfectly and we could not have been any happier!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

John and Julia, thank you so much for the kind words about your wedding! You were such a sweet couple to work with. Thank you for allowing our Amore' wedding planning process (and awesome planning book) to make it so easy for our couples the weeks and months before the wedding. Glad it was such a big help. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)
  • CYNTHIA

Cynthia T. · Married on 11/10/2019

Confident and easy planning

Our wedding DJ (Matt) did an awesome job working with us on our planning. At first, we didn't have a budget for a DJ until a few months before the big day. We were able to coordinate with Matt on what we wanted and he made everything easy with only having a few months to nail details down. I would highly recommend Matt from Amore' to make your special day complete.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Christopher · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience

Matt was recommended by a business associate of mine and after our first meeting with him we knew we had our guy. He was extremely organized and professional along the entire planning process and always got back to us quickly and with what we needed.

Matt did our ceremony, cocktail hour, AND reception and we were very happy with the music selection and setup. It was a seamless transition to all three areas of the venue. We had some very particular items we asked for and Matt helped us with each of these to make our wedding day experience great (he stuck to our no play list made sure our random assortment of requested music flowed). He had good advice on the reception and our dance floor was so packed all night we had to move additional tables out of the way. His candid photos he sent us just before Christmas were also a great touch.

We also utilized the Photo Booth services and it was worth it. Great props and also very speedy. I've been to other weddings where the lines for the booth get long because the technology / service is slow. That wasn't the case with DJ Amore - people genuinely enjoyed the experience and went through multiple times.

I would highly recommend both the DJ experience and the photo booth for your wedding day.

Grooms - be sure to set aside some time for the boot camp experience. some very good advice and tips to make your day even more special.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Hunyen L. · Married on 10/19/2019

Everyone on the dance floor!!!

Amore DJ is amazing. We worked with Matt throughout our process and he was so professional and easy to work with. He brought up ideas and suggestions we didn’t even think about. We had Mark as our DJ on the day of our wedding and he was awesome. Our ceremony was perfect and our reception was so much fun. We provided just a couple of songs that we wanted played (I.e. entrance, first dance, etc.) but then gave Mark the creative freedom. A true testament to a great DJ is for them to read the crowd and get the guests dancing at he reception. We had so many people dancing and having a good time and we heard countless guests comment that they have never danced so much in their life. Thank you Amore DJ for such a memorial day and fun reception.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kelsi

Kelsi C. · Married on 08/31/2019

Definitely book with Amore!

Matt was an awesome DJ but he helped with so much more than that. His experience and expertise paid off in the biggest way. His advice was key in ALL the wedding aspects, way more than just music. We hired the photo booth that Amore offers as well and I definitely don't regret that! It was one of the biggest highlights of the day! The pictures are priceless.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/22/2019

Amazing Quality

We LOVED our dj!
    Attention to detail was amazing, the whole turned out perfectly!
    Thank you so much for everything Matt

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/08/2019

Matt DJ review

Very professional and had everything set up perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2019

Matt is amazing!

Matt is amazing! I knew he would be after our first conversation. He has great ideas to make things unique and special for your day. Very professional, answers questions timely and really helped keep the whole reception flowing. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Alex

Alex S. · Married on 07/18/2019

Could not be happier with their service and dedication!

Matt and Tami with Amore are absolutely amazing at what they do. Matt played a huge role in making our wedding day the best it could be, providing his extensive knowledge and expertise the moment we sat down for our first consultation. He made us feel comfortable, and gave us all the information we needed (including everything we didnt even know we needed in the first place), making sure that we knew what to expect and what to plan for. He provided a very thorough planning package for us to read through and select/choose our preferred DJ/Entertainment style, and made the overall process stress free and fun. The music and sound he provided during the ceremony and reception exceeded expectations, and it was obvious because our dance floor was never ever empty. Matt has been doing this a very long time, and it shows. He's not just a DJ, but an all around expert that can provide you with ideas for wedding traditions, bride or groom specific advice for the big day, and how to ensure all of your guests can fully celebrate with you. Tami ran our green screen photo area, and it was a huge hit for all of our guests. The service, quality, and value Amore provided are unmatched. Thanks Matt and Tami, we are so happy we decided to have you be a part of a day that we will never forget!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea H. · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ

Matt was an amazing DJ for our wedding! I really wanted my wedding to just be fun and for everyone to have a great time, and Matt made that happen! He sent us a big book to fill out, which was time consuming, but I was really happy he did. It had so many ideas on twists for the wedding that I loved, to make it more fun. I was able to personalize my wedding music and it allowed me to take control of the tone set for the wedding. I also loved that Matt took control and led us through all the events - ceremony, first dance, cake cutting, etc. He made the day/night flow and nothing felt rushed. His timing was so spot on and he really read the crowd. He had almost every single guest on the dance floor all night and I had so many people tell me it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. I COULD NOT have hired a better DJ! Thank you SO much Matt, you really made our day so memorable!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Isabela

Isabela R. · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ

Matt helped us customize our entire Wedding day. From the caterer to the bouquet toss, every detail was meticulously planned and went off without a hitch! He was attentive to all of our needs while giving us tips on how to make them a reality. We are forever grateful for his part in making our wedding day as perfect as it was!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience, Aweome DJ and MC Master

Matt was AWESOME! He communicated with our vendors and planned well eventhough we were running late. His music cues were perfect. He was always on top of the next thing needed to get done and he made sure we worried about nothing. Just fantastic and his book is the best!! Very thorough and informative.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay N. · Married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful!

So professional! Matt and team's organization, attention to detail, and crazy fast response times put my mind at ease throughout the whole planning process. His book customized for each couple was incredibly inspiring in choosing songs for the right moment and reception entertainment. Absolutely hire Matt and his team if you want structure, focus on you as a couple, and a class act of professional.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Anna · Married on 02/26/2019

Thorough, professional, and talented

We used Amore’ Entertainment for our recent Summit County wedding. Matt did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor all night. He was extremely thorough and personable throughout the entire process. We would absolutely recommend Amore’ Entertainment

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Bruder

Bruder · Married on 01/08/2019

Perfect, personable & talented!

Matt is amazing at his professional. He was called to be an MC. His extensive preparation and abundant experience ensures that your event will be flawless. He does not miss a thing. He is knowledgeable about options, timelines and variety. There is nothing he has not seen or is unable to do. He meets with you in person to book your event. He has you fill out a wedding day planner to make sure you have thought of all the details and where his MC duties might be needed. He is timely and organized. When asked to change the first dance two weeks out he said no problem. During the ceremony when the photographers were going to leave he caught them and reminded them there would be a bouquet & garter toss. His touches are personable and he is 100% present at your event. My family even commented that his was the best master of ceremonies they have ever experienced at a wedding. Matt is truly remarkable and we are very happy we choose with him for our special day!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Jake and Sarah, thank you so much for the kind words about your wedding we did at the Sweetheart Winery! We truly love what we do. I’m honored that you see how serious we take weddings and focus on making it so personalized. We pride ourselves on being professional and do have attention to detail - that's why our weddings consistently go so smooth. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Timothy · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

We thoroughly enjoyed having you DJ for us. Matt was a huge help in coordinating with our other vendors and helping us manage the timing of each event. The music sounded great, and his playlist was spot on! Our venue was known to have some problem with acoustics, but with Matt, no one could tell! We couldn't be happier with his services and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Tim and Emily, WOW! What a great wedding! You and family, and guests were awesome to work with! Lots of fun, personal moments – including the serenade. Loved it! We were honored to celebrate with you and creating lots of fun memories! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Heidi · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

We were very pleased with Amore DJ. Matt was very professional and did an amazing job. He had a lot of great ideas and was fun to work with. He made sure that the whole wedding ran smoothly from ceremony to reception. I would highly recommend Amore DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kayla B. · Married on 08/18/2018

You will not be disappointed!!!

I had the pleasure of having Matt with Amore' DJ Entertainment DJ our wedding. Matt did a great job acquiring and playing all the songs I requested and He was easy to work with. Most importantly he kept the audience engaged and the event moving right along. I highly recommend Matt for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Kayla and Kaleb, we are truly honored to celebrate with you at your wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park! So many smiles, laughter, fun and a packed dance floor all night long! We wish the two of you a long, happy marriage with a lifetime of love and happiness! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Interactive Photo Booth)