Amore' Entertainment Reviews

Amore' Entertainment 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hornbaker · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ

Matt was an amazing DJ for our wedding! I really wanted my wedding to just be fun and for everyone to have a great time, and Matt made that happen! He sent us a big book to fill out, which was time consuming, but I was really happy he did. It had so many ideas on twists for the wedding that I loved, to make it more fun. I was able to personalize my wedding music and it allowed me to take control of the tone set for the wedding. I also loved that Matt took control and led us through all the events - ceremony, first dance, cake cutting, etc. He made the day/night flow and nothing felt rushed. His timing was so spot on and he really read the crowd. He had almost every single guest on the dance floor all night and I had so many people tell me it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. I COULD NOT have hired a better DJ! Thank you SO much Matt, you really made our day so memorable!!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience, Aweome DJ and MC Master

Matt was AWESOME! He communicated with our vendors and planned well eventhough we were running late. His music cues were perfect. He was always on top of the next thing needed to get done and he made sure we worried about nothing. Just fantastic and his book is the best!! Very thorough and informative.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Anna · Married on 02/26/2019

Thorough, professional, and talented

We used Amore’ Entertainment for our recent Summit County wedding. Matt did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor all night. He was extremely thorough and personable throughout the entire process. We would absolutely recommend Amore’ Entertainment

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Bruder

Bruder · Married on 01/08/2019

Perfect, personable & talented!

Matt is amazing at his professional. He was called to be an MC. His extensive preparation and abundant experience ensures that your event will be flawless. He does not miss a thing. He is knowledgeable about options, timelines and variety. There is nothing he has not seen or is unable to do. He meets with you in person to book your event. He has you fill out a wedding day planner to make sure you have thought of all the details and where his MC duties might be needed. He is timely and organized. When asked to change the first dance two weeks out he said no problem. During the ceremony when the photographers were going to leave he caught them and reminded them there would be a bouquet & garter toss. His touches are personable and he is 100% present at your event. My family even commented that his was the best master of ceremonies they have ever experienced at a wedding. Matt is truly remarkable and we are very happy we choose with him for our special day!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Jake and Sarah, thank you so much for the kind words about your wedding we did at the Sweetheart Winery! We truly love what we do. I’m honored that you see how serious we take weddings and focus on making it so personalized. We pride ourselves on being professional and do have attention to detail - that's why our weddings consistently go so smooth. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Timothy · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

We thoroughly enjoyed having you DJ for us. Matt was a huge help in coordinating with our other vendors and helping us manage the timing of each event. The music sounded great, and his playlist was spot on! Our venue was known to have some problem with acoustics, but with Matt, no one could tell! We couldn't be happier with his services and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Tim and Emily, WOW! What a great wedding! You and family, and guests were awesome to work with! Lots of fun, personal moments – including the serenade. Loved it! We were honored to celebrate with you and creating lots of fun memories! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Heidi · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

We were very pleased with Amore DJ. Matt was very professional and did an amazing job. He had a lot of great ideas and was fun to work with. He made sure that the whole wedding ran smoothly from ceremony to reception. I would highly recommend Amore DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kayla Bell · Married on 08/18/2018

You will not be disappointed!!!

I had the pleasure of having Matt with Amore' DJ Entertainment DJ our wedding. Matt did a great job acquiring and playing all the songs I requested and He was easy to work with. Most importantly he kept the audience engaged and the event moving right along. I highly recommend Matt for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Kayla and Kaleb, we are truly honored to celebrate with you at your wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park! So many smiles, laughter, fun and a packed dance floor all night long! We wish the two of you a long, happy marriage with a lifetime of love and happiness! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Interactive Photo Booth)

Julie · Married on 08/16/2018

Amore DJ was fantastic!

Amore DJ was absolutely fantastic at my wedding! The owner Matt is the kept everything moving and took the initiative to get us back on track. The best part is that he added all those special moments from his planning book that made my wedding reflect us so that it wasn't like every other wedding you've ever been to. He was amazing! He was tasteful, professional, spoke well and played the perfect music that kept the dance floor full all night long.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Genevieve Kunis · Married on 07/19/2018

Great Service and Professionalism

Matt did a fantastic job DJ for our wedding in Estes Park, CO in Summer of 2018. He brought great service and professionalism, providing valuable wedding insight where necessary. Planning was very thorough and it produced a fantastic result on the day itself. I can definitely recommend him, and Amore DJ Entertainment as a whole, to anyone in the area needing a DJ for the wedding. Thanks Matt!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Austin and Gena, thank you so much for the kind words about your wedding that we did at Della Terra Mountain Chateau. It was a great wedding indeed with lots of smiles, laughter and love! I am honored to have been part of your celebration! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)
  • User7557747 · 1+ year ago

Their service, professionalism and kindness were outstanding when working with us! Matt was the perfect DJ for us and the photobooth was incredible!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind reviews! We wish you all the best in your future together~ (Amore' DJ Entertainment)

Ryan · Married on 11/18/2017

Matt did an awesome job at our wedding in Vail. I researched for a while and specifically chose Amore' because it was clear the level of professionalism and knowledge about weddings was above and beyond most other options. Yes, anyone can play music, but the key to a smooth, fun wedding is in the details, and that's where Matt's experience was worth every penny. The workbook with fun suggestions for all aspects of a wedding was invaluable and we used many ideas. The technique for transitioning from the formal intro dances, to getting everyone on the dance floor, was also a great start to the dancing. The volume was just right, the lighting was well done, and every song we had asked for was included or played at just the right time. Perfection, highly recommended. -- Ryan

Sent on 11/23/2017

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Ryan and Kristen, thank you for the kind words! Yes! We truly take what we do very seriously to do all that we can to ensure a smooth flowing, fun wedding ceremony and fun wedding celebration for you and your guests at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vail, CO. It was a blast! We wish you both a fantastic future together! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

I cannot say enough about Matt and his wife Tammy. Matt helped make sure the reception and ceremony ran smoothly and Tammy made sure the Photo Booth was running smoothly. I loved getting the copies and having that be part of our guest book, especially since that gave everyone something to take home to remember all the fun they had and get some nice pictures taken as well. We have gotten nothing but compliments about our wedding and I think ya'll are mostly to blame. Thank you so much for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Cassie and Jason, thank you for the kind words about your wedding at Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park. We loved the "Lego" themed wedding! Very creative and unique! We are honored to have been part of your special day and certainly wish you all the best in your future together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment & Tami - Amore' Interactive Photo Booth)

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

You can tell that Matt really cares about his clients and takes pride in being part of such a big day. I was a little weary at first because the investment for DJs can be a lot lower than Matt’s price, so I wondered “why would we spend that much?” We had a small wedding, pretty laid back, so I questioned if we needed a planning process as thorough as Matt’s. Then, I recalled my brothers wedding DJ and finding myself all dressed up somehow dancing to DMX with my niece and nephew who were way too young to hear that kind of music. The couple had to step in and ask the DJ to play music that was actually appropriate... needless to say, I didn’t want that issue at my wedding. I wanted a DJ who was a pro, real deal...

And with Matt, I never once had to worry. He did it all. From cocktail hour through the reception, he played everything that we wanted. We even booked him for an extra hour at the end of the night. And, he teaches the groom some extra special tips that I won’t even share here so other brides can be romantically surprised too!

We also used Matt for our ceremony and I’m so thankful that we did. We had an outside wedding on a windy day... but this bride refused to move it indoors & forgo her beautiful mountain scenery. Our guests withstood the wind, and since we wrote our vows, it was so critical to have Matt b/c people could actually hear them. How often do you go to a ceremony only to be unable to hear the vows... the love... the real stuff? 3 months later we’re still hearing how much people loved our vows. I think that it made the wedding, and without Matt no one would have heard a word.

The post wedding follow up is just as loving as the pre-wedding planning. Hire Matt; seriously - I don’t know why you’d look anywhere else.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Amore' Entertainment 8
    Amore' Entertainment 9

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Chris and Megan, thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored to have been part of your intimate wedding at the Estes Park Resort in Estes Park, Colorado! Everyone had a great time celebrating! Thank you so much for including is in your special day! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Teresa · Married on 10/13/2017

Matt surpassed all of our expectations and made our wedding and reception run so smoothly! We were so glad that we booked him! He was worth every penny and his attention to detail was second to none! Matt went above and beyond and was a great resource for us as we planned our wedding. He had tons of original ideas to make our day special and unique for us. He is easy to get in touch with, very reliable, and acts like a professional. Matt has truly mastered the art of being an MC! He knows how to prepare and makes it so you don't have to worry about anything on your big day! Our guests were so impressed with his professionalism at the reception and gave us so many compliments for hiring him! We can't say enough about all the different options he offered us - way more than other DJ we looked at! We highly recommend Matt to any couple looking for a fun, professional who goes the extra mile to help make your day special!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Teresa and Kasey, thank you so much for the kind words about your wedding we did at the Wild Basin Lodge in Allenspark! We truly love what we do and love thinking outside the box; especially in helping you and Kasey craft your wedding uniquely to you and your vision with fresh, creative ideas. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2017

My experience with Amore DJ Entertainment was wonderful. Originally, my husband and I were not going to hire professional DJ/entertainment for our wedding, but Matt Martindale of Amore DJ Entertainment changed our minds - and we are so glad that he did! Not only do they provide professional DJ services, they also assist with the organization and running of the entire event. They are extremely organized and fast to respond to emails. The wedding would not have gone as smoothly without Amore DJ Entertainment's DJ and MC services.
    My husband and I kept leaving the dance floor to chat with guests and complete other tasks only to have to run back because every song was a 'must dance'. The dance floor was filled all evening with guests of all ages and social groups. Amore DJ Entertainment made my wedding a wonderful, organized, and stress-free celebration!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Hannah and Matt on your marriage at Brookside Gardens! WOW! What an incredibly fun day that was filled with tons of dancing, fun and lots of smiles! You were awesome to work with in the months leading up to your big day! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Did a fantastic job as the MC of our wedding reception - lots of great suggestions (e.g. photo booth - so much fun!) and helped the day flow smoothly. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Jason and Sarah - Thank you! Your wedding at Block One in Fort Collins was incredibly fun! So many smiles, so much laughter, fun, dancing and memories! We are honored to have celebrated with you! Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt & Tami - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Amore is a great talent in reading and encouraging audience participation in a sophisticated manner. We were amazed with DJ Matt’s expansive music list and his flexibility for choosing songs to fit the mood and keep our guests entertained.
    He also helped select beautiful, dramatic up lighting for our reception space. We selected use of the photo booth. Our guests had a blast and everyone received copies of their photos as parting gifts. In addition, DJ Amore and Co were a joy to work with in planning and hosting our wedding reception.
    ~Jason & Sarah M

Sent on 01/01/2018

Duane · Married on 09/08/2017

Matt was great to work with and a valuable part of making our wedding come out perfectly. He responded within an hour of my voice mail and arranged to meet me the same day. It was apparent from our first meeting that he had a lot of information and experience that we could benefit from. Matt was much more than just a DJ, he helped us plan the ceremony and reception and gave lots of tips and ideas for activities. Although he was not the cheapest DJ I talked to, he was certainly the best and most professional. I would recommend Matt to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Duane and Kristina, THANK YOU for the kind words! What an amazing wedding ceremony at the Black Canyon Inn, and then your intimate and classy wedding celebration at the Trout Haven Resort. We are honored to have been part of your celebration. Thank you once again! We wish you both all the very best in your future together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

mary anne · Married on 08/19/2017

Great service! Hugh was our DJ and was fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Mary Anne and Paul, thank you so much for the kind words! You had a great wedding and reception in Grand Lake, CO at the Gateway Inn. DJ Hugh said it was a blast, and Tami said everyone loved the photo booth as well! It was truly an honor to celebrate with you! We wish you both a fantastic future together! (Matt & Tami, and DJ Hugh - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Ali · Married on 08/19/2017

I would highly recommend Amore DJ Entertainment to any couples looking for an amazing and organized DJ/MC. Matt at Amore DJ helped us plan our big day from the moment we first contacted him. He has tons of experience and ideas to make your event even more special. At the reception he helped keep our guests organized and helped ensure everything flowed nicely. He played all the music we had requested and more! We were having so much fun he gladly agreed to stay past his booking time so that we could all keep the party going. After the wedding he also sent us a thoughtful gift and a USB filled with photos from the wedding and reception.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Ali and Jesse, thank you so much for the kind words! Yes, everyone had a blast at your wedding at the Estes Park Resort and we are honored to have been part of such a special celebration for you and your guests. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Jonathan · Married on 08/12/2017

Overall Matt and his crew did a wonderful job and everything went seamlessly. It helps tremendously by meeting a few times and having
    all the extensive hand outs he gives you with check lists for all parts of the wedding. Most of these checklists are for those important and small things you may not think of and it gives you multiple options. Not only a DJ by allowing to pick a great list of songs but he takes it to the next level by thinking of everyone at the wedding and checking the surroundings and making it comfortable for everyone. We also loved the photo booth they offer.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Amore' Entertainment 14
    Amore' Entertainment 15
    Amore' Entertainment 16

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Morgan and Jonathan on your wedding! It was a blast at your parent’s house! So many smiles, lots of laughter and dancing with a packed dance floor all night! The ceremony was magnificent, and the wedding reception so much fun! Everyone totally loved our photo booth too! Thank you for including us to be part of your special day! We wish you all a wonderful future! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth & Tami – Amore’ Interactive Photo Booth)

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

We are so glad we chose to hire Matt from Amore DJ for our wedding entertainment. He did a fantastic job making sure that the music and mood for the night was fun, tasteful, and represented us as a couple. He was so thorough and helpful throughout the planning process that I was never stressed or worried, and we got countless compliments the night of the wedding. Our dance floor was packed all night and everyone had the time of their lives. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Tim and Sarah, thank you so much for the kind words! We work immensely hard to ensure a smooth, stress-free wedding. Everyone had a great time for your wedding at the Silverthorne Town Pavilion and are honored to have been part of such a special celebration for you and your guests. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

chianne · Married on 07/18/2017

We had Ana amazing experience with Matt! He really knows how to make your wedding day feel completely about you without all of the stress! Every moment ran so smooth from my ceremony to the end of my reception! I never had to worry about forgetting something because Matt was 5 steps ahead of me and would just let us know when we were needed and where.. he facilitated getting my guests in place if they were needed too! He was so much more then just a DJ and we couldn’t have imagined our big day with out him! We most definitely would recommend Matt to anyone!! Thank you Matt for working so hard so I didnt have to! Below are some pictures from our special day! Matt even provided my husband with a single red rose he surprised me with at our first dance!

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Amore' Entertainment 17
    Amore' Entertainment 18
    Amore' Entertainment 19
    Amore' Entertainment 20

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Chianne and Aaron, your wedding at Della Terra Mountain Chateau was truly epic! Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly work immensely hard the weeks and months leading up to every wedding in the planning and confirmation process to help alleviate the stress for our brides coming from our extensive wedding experience; especially at Della Terra. Congratulations once again on your new life together – may you have a wonderful and bright future together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Troy · Married on 07/09/2017

Matt with Amore DJ Entertainment did absolutely amazing for my wedding. He was extremely organized with all of his preparation, so it made the day go absolutely flawlessly. He gave us some great hints of things to do and not do for our ceremony which helped a ton! Matt was extremely easy to work with, and helped make my wedding day as spectacular as possible.

For anyone looking for a DJ, Amore DJ Entertainment is the way to go. I will recommend him to all of my friends and family that are getting married anytime soon. They made it so that I had nothing to worry about when it came to sound or music or the flow of my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Troy and Liz, thank you so much for the kind words! You both were awesome to work with for your wedding and reception at Brookside Gardens Event Center. It was truly an honor to celebrate with you with a day filled with laughter, smiles and tons of dancing! We wish you both a fantastic future together! (Matt - Amore' DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth)

Stevi · Married on 07/03/2017

Amore was incredible to work with. He was extremely attentive to our emails and calls which made planning the wedding from out of state so seamless. Matt has such a high level of professionalism and provided so amazing out of the box ideas that really made our wedding stand out. We loved that he had so many add-ons to our music package (we used his photo booth which integrated perfectly into our night), and he had this packet that just made all of my worries disappear. This packet was a step by step timeline of your wedding with pages of music, activities, and original ideas you could add to personalize your day from start to finish. Finally, we had a slightly older, smaller crowd and he had everyone up and dancing the entire night and he really read the crowd well and knew when to play what music when which made everything so memorable.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Amore' Entertainment's reply:

Stevi and Joseph, we loved working with you for your wedding at Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado. Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly work very hard to make the planning process not only easy for all our brides, but also easy and streamlined for our out-of-state brides. As you saw, our meticulous planning process always includes 200+ unique and original ideas to personalize your wedding. We're also glad you and your guests thoroughly enjoyed Tami Martindale with our interactive photo booth as well. Everyone had a blast! We are honored to have been part of such a special celebration for you and your guests. Congratulations once again on your new life together! (Matt - Amore DJ Entertainment, Lighting and Photo Booth & Tami with Amore' Interactive Photo Booth)