PO BOX 271511, Fort Collins, CO 80527 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Stage One Events

Hello, my name is Darrell Kesterson and I am the owner and sole DJ for Stage One Events. I have been a professional wedding Disc Jockey for over 20 years and take great pride in offering personal service to all of our amazing customers. My AMAZING wife, Tara, works with me as our Office Manager and we would love to set up a complimentary consultation with you to discuss the details of your wedding.

We look forward to visiting with you!

Darrell Kesterson

f083cfe3beb52d6d 1486193180569 wedding 790

41 Reviews for Stage One Events

Sharla Maginnis · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Darrell and Stage One Events were awesome! They helped everything from the ceremony to the reception flow smoothly! Darrell went above and beyond what my husband and I could have expected! We had an outdoor ceremony, and they provided a sound system. They had microphones that were discreetly clipped to the groom and pastor. The sound quality was great, from the music to clarity when we spoke. At the reception, background music was played while we ate, and it was played at a perfect volume! Throughout the night, Darrell was great at reading the crowd, and played music that kept the dance floor hopping! Darrell and Tara were very easy to work with! They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Paige Schauermann · Married on 09/15/2018

The BEST decision for our wedding!

Stage One Events is THE BEST! My husband and I listed music/DJ as one of the most important things for our wedding, so picking a DJ was a big decision for us. Our Day of Coordinator (Luxe Event Productions) suggested Stage One Events and is was the best recommendation we received! Tara and Darrell were extremely helpful, attentive and patient leading up to the wedding. During the actual wedding, Darrell was not only an amazing DJ but emcee as well! He worked seamlessly with Luxe Event Productions, helped control the schedule of the ceremony and reception and was so great with checking in with me throughout the entire day. And I'll add that I picked unique versions of songs for walking down the aisle and for our first dance and Darrell CAME THROUGH. It made it beyond special.
    I can't express how grateful my husband and I are for Stage One Events!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Stage One Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• PO BOX 271511 Fort Collins, 80527 See on map