2126 S Custer Ave, Loveland, CO 80537 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC

Hi there I'm Sarah Lee!

I own and operate Sarah Lee Welch Photography which is based out of Loveland but serves all of Colorado and more. Over the last 15 years I have had the pleasure of photographing numerous weddings, events and portraits. I am a detail oriented photographer who believes in capturing your moments as they happen as well as creating special moments. With me your story is told with every detail from beginning to end. Wedding photography is my passion and what I enjoy photographing the most!

Please visit my blog and website for more information and don't hesitate to contact me as I would love to hear from you!

Follow Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC on

Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC 3
Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC 4
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah Lee is absolutely amazing!! She captured such beautiful memories from our wedding. She was so thorough and organized it made it so easy to work with her! I knew day of we had nothing to worry about because Sarah Lee had everything handled! I can't begin to explain how amazing she is and how beautiful her pictures turned out! She really knows how to capture your best self! :) I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/20/2017

Sarah was incredible! She pulled through for me even after she had being seriously ill. She is so trustworthy and a really fun and talented photographer! Doing all of the family photos was a breeze with her. She knew exactly what combinations to have and got through it really quickly. She was creative and thoughtful with her presentation of our wedding photos and I am grateful we got to have her with us on our special day!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC 5
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC 6
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC 7
    Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC 8

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was easy to work with and very professional. I am extremely pleased with the photos we received from our wedding day.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

An award-winning photographer, Sarah works hard to deliver photos that exceed your expectations. She is a true professional passionate about her work that we can easily recommend. (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• root + gather events
    root + gather events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah Lee Welch photography! Having worked with Sarah for many weddings over the past few years, I am always impressed with her originality and ability to capture unique and beautiful shots. She has a knack for tailoring her style to each couple she works with. I highly recommend Sarah Lee Welch Photography for your big day!

• Rev. Kent Robertson
    Rev. Kent Robertson Wedding Officiants

Sarah isn't afraid to shoot unusual angles to get a creative touch for the event that is memorable. Rev. Kent Robertson

• 2126 S Custer Ave Loveland, 80537 See on map
    9706854360 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment.