Colorado Rose Cake Company

Berthoud, CO View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Colorado Rose Cake Company is a unique home based business specializing only in wedding cakes serving Estes Park, Loveland, Berthoud, Ft.Collins, and closly surrounding areas.

We are known for our moist and delicious cakes, each tier layered with three layers of filling and four layers of cake for an elegant presentation worthy of your wedding day. Our designs are created specifically for you ranging from simply elegant to fun and creative. We pride ourselves in our quality workmanship, attention to detail and our personal service.

We limit the number wedding cakes we will book each weekend to ensure our high quality and do suggest booking early.

We would love the honor of being a part of your wedding day by creating your wedding cake, the centerpiece of your wedding reception. It’s not just a cake…it’s an improtant "peice" in your lifetime celebration!!

• Woman-owned

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Carole N. Married on 07/15/2021

Perfect cake for the perfect day!!

Heidi was THE BEST! She was very responsive and SO SWEET! The cake's flavor - funfetti and cookies and cream (for the groom) was so yummy and the cakes design (Mountain scape) was AMAZING and SO PERFECT for the venue! It topped off the perfect day with a perfect cake. We would highly recommend Colorado Rose Cake for your wedding or any event you may have. THANK YOU HEIDI - IT WAS PERFECT!!

Colorado Rose Cake Company's reply:

Thank you for your review Carole. It was such a pleasure to work with you. So happy to be a part of your daughters and new sons wedding day story!!

All the Best,
    Heidi
    Dee D. Married on 06/25/2021

Amazing cake!!!!

Heidi was the most wonderful "cake lady" we could have had!! We received so many compliments on the cake with most people saying that it tasted better than any wedding cake they'd ever had. It tasted like she was baking it with love for her child's birthday, not like a wedding cake. The whole experience was amazing!!!!

Colorado Rose Cake Company's reply:

Thank you Dee Dee. Loved every minute of working with you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience.

Kindly,
    Heidi
    Lauren B. Married on 03/09/2021

Best cake ever!

We had a wonderful experience with this company. We planned a destination wedding in Colorado and only had time to arrange for one in-person meeting. We sat down with Heidi to look at different styles and see plenty of examples in photos and demo cakes. She prepared a plate of samples, then actually gave us a private moment to taste each one and decide what we wanted.
    I (bride) am pretty particular about cake. My mom makes the best which means I’m not a fan of store bought cakes. I was worried that I wouldn’t enjoy the cake at my wedding. I was just getting one because of tradition. However, after the tasting, I realized I would very much be eating cake at my wedding because it was a very close comparison to my mother’s cakes. When choosing the cake, we did not struggle with who we should pick, but which flavors did we want to include. Everything went perfect the day of the wedding with the cake set up. The delivery company knew exactly where to put the cake and it tasted DELICIOUS!! We highly, highly recommend this company for your wedding.

Hi Lauren,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write this. It warms my heart to read your words and I'm so happy you were happy. We wish you all the best in life and your love.

Heidi + Kyle

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Jubilations Catering Jubilations Catering Wedding Caterers

Best Cakes of All!

Twin Owls Steakhouse Twin Owls Steakhouse Restaurant Weddings

Marcie from Colorado Rose Cake Co. has been a preferred vendor of ours for so many reasons. Her quality in her work is incredible.

Top Hat Entertainment Top Hat Entertainment Wedding DJs

I haven't hads any better Cake than Marci's Cakes. I have been apart of hundreds on Weddings where Colordao Rose Cake provided the cake. The flavor and texture is unmatched and is always a big hit. I have seen some designs that were absolutely unbelievable! The best!

Berthoud, CO, 80513
Location of (Colorado Rose Cake Company)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding