Berthoud, CO 80513 Map · Phone number

About Colorado Rose Cake Company

Colorado Rose Cake Company is a unique home based business specializing only in wedding cakes serving Estes Park, Loveland, Berthoud, Ft.Collins, and closly surrounding areas.

We are known for our moist and delicious cakes, each tier layered with three layers of filling and four layers of cake for an elegant presentation worthy of your wedding day. Our designs are created specifically for you ranging from simply elegant to fun and creative. We pride ourselves in our quality workmanship, attention to detail and our personal service.

We limit the number wedding cakes we will book each weekend to ensure our high quality and do suggest booking early.

We would love the honor of being a part of your wedding day by creating your wedding cake, the centerpiece of your wedding reception. It’s not just a cake…it’s an improtant "peice" in your lifetime celebration!!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Button Rock Bakery
P6280017

213 Reviews for Colorado Rose Cake Company

Lauren B. · Married on 03/09/2021

Best cake ever!

We had a wonderful experience with this company. We planned a destination wedding in Colorado and only had time to arrange for one in-person meeting. We sat down with Heidi to look at different styles and see plenty of examples in photos and demo cakes. She prepared a plate of samples, then actually gave us a private moment to taste each one and decide what we wanted.
    I (bride) am pretty particular about cake. My mom makes the best which means I’m not a fan of store bought cakes. I was worried that I wouldn’t enjoy the cake at my wedding. I was just getting one because of tradition. However, after the tasting, I realized I would very much be eating cake at my wedding because it was a very close comparison to my mother’s cakes. When choosing the cake, we did not struggle with who we should pick, but which flavors did we want to include. Everything went perfect the day of the wedding with the cake set up. The delivery company knew exactly where to put the cake and it tasted DELICIOUS!! We highly, highly recommend this company for your wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hi Lauren,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write this. It warms my heart to read your words and I'm so happy you were happy. We wish you all the best in life and your love.

Heidi + Kyle

Robin C. · Married on 08/08/2020

Delicious Wedding Cake- exactly as requested

Even with a change in date twice, and finally with it moved up with just about 2 weeks notice, and a change in the amount of cake required, Heidi managed to squeeze in making our daughter's wedding cake. She was flexible in making sure the cake was ready for one of the bridemaids to pick it up on her way up to Estes Park, as Heidi had two other weddings that day and couldn't deliver it. Everyone said it was one of the best wedding cakes they'd ever eaten and loved the design. I would not hesitate to hire Colorado Rose Cake Company in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Hi Robyn,

thank you for the kind review. I know things did not go as planned this year, but am so happy I was still able to help. You were wonderful to work with, and I love hearing everyone enjoyed it! Take Care.
    Heidi
  • Shannon

Shannon G. · Married on 08/07/2020

Best Wedding Cake

Heidi was a pleasure to work with. Picking out the cake flavors and design was easy and fun. We were even allowed to mix and match from their normal flavor combinations. The cake turned out amazing! I have never been to a wedding where so much cake was consumed. My husband has celiac disease and they were even able to make him a gluten free layer. Great experience.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Hi Shannon,

thank you so much for sharing your experience. You two were such a pleasure to work with from the start. Thank you for sharing pictures, I love them!! Wishing you two the best!!

-Heidi

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Colorado Rose Cake Company FAQ

$ 7
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jubilations Catering Wedding Caterers

Best Cakes of All!

• Twin Owls Steakhouse Restaurant Weddings

Marcie from Colorado Rose Cake Co. has been a preferred vendor of ours for so many reasons. Her quality in her work is incredible.

• Top Hat Entertainment Wedding DJs

I haven't hads any better Cake than Marci's Cakes. I have been apart of hundreds on Weddings where Colordao Rose Cake provided the cake. The flavor and texture is unmatched and is always a big hit. I have seen some designs that were absolutely unbelievable! The best!

• Berthoud, CO, 80513 See on map
    Location of (Colorado Rose Cake Company)