Breckenridge, CO 80424 Map · Phone number

About Sugar

Sugar cakes customizes each cake to reflect your personal style. Big cakes, little cakes, cupcakes... I love what I do and hope you do too!

katieandcory172
katieandcory172
 qpsxfwpf0ahzywbhxsjyknwrcmbzpokybupbcvffe

17 Reviews for Sugar

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Our wedding cakes were out of control, phenomenal, amazing. I can't say enough! We met with Katy about 9 months before trial and selected 3 different flavors (they were all so intricate, unique, and delicious we had a hard time deciding). We had an initial cake design in mind but changed about 5 months before the wedding to doing 3 separate cakes on tiered cakestands with the 3 different flavors. The cakes were absolutely gorgeous and most guests got to enjoy multiple flavors during the reception, with rave reviews. We "saved" our top layer but ended up eating in throughout the next day because it was absolutely delicious, and since we were traveling back home, we didn't want it to go to waste. My only complaint is we don't have any left!!! We are planning to go back to Vail and will be asking Katy to help make us a cake for our anniversary so we can relive the deliciousness all over again :)

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2015

I did all my planning with Sugar by email since I did not live in the area. Sugar came highly recommended and they were extremely accommodating!! The cake was beyond my expectations. She designed it perfectly from pictures I sent her and even picked out a cake stand a couple days before the wedding. The taste was unbelievable!!! I would highly recommend her again!!

Katy did everything we could have imagined and more for our wedding day! Especially because my now husband and I didn't even know what we wanted. We selected a couple of yummy flavors and asked her to create something beautiful from there. Done and done, it was hands down the easiest part of wedding planning.

Sugar FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup