Breckenridge, Breckenridge, CO 80424 Map · Phone number

About Katy Pierson Cake

Katy Pierson Cake customizes each cake to reflect your personal style. Big cakes, little cakes, cupcakes... I love what I do and hope you do too!

Katy Pierson Cake was formerly known as Sugar

Katy Pierson Cake 1
  • Alissa

Alissa Turtletaub · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous cake!

Katy Pierson created a masterpiece for our wedding cake. She was responsive and flexible and the cake was an absolute stunner! Katy took the inspiration pics I provided and delivered exactly what I wanted, yet put her own perfect touches on the design. The cake was gorgeous and delicious!! We got a of compliments on it. Katy also created a beautiful birthday cake for my mother, as our wedding was on my mom's birthday. I would definitely use Katy again for any upcoming events and highly recommend getting your wedding cake from her if your event is in the Vail/Breckenridge area!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Katy Pierson Cake 2

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Our wedding cakes were out of control, phenomenal, amazing. I can't say enough! We met with Katy about 9 months before trial and selected 3 different flavors (they were all so intricate, unique, and delicious we had a hard time deciding). We had an initial cake design in mind but changed about 5 months before the wedding to doing 3 separate cakes on tiered cakestands with the 3 different flavors. The cakes were absolutely gorgeous and most guests got to enjoy multiple flavors during the reception, with rave reviews. We "saved" our top layer but ended up eating in throughout the next day because it was absolutely delicious, and since we were traveling back home, we didn't want it to go to waste. My only complaint is we don't have any left!!! We are planning to go back to Vail and will be asking Katy to help make us a cake for our anniversary so we can relive the deliciousness all over again :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2015

I did all my planning with Sugar by email since I did not live in the area. Sugar came highly recommended and they were extremely accommodating!! The cake was beyond my expectations. She designed it perfectly from pictures I sent her and even picked out a cake stand a couple days before the wedding. The taste was unbelievable!!! I would highly recommend her again!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Katy Pierson Cake FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup