The Cake Maker

Kremmling, CO View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello! My name is Sarah and I am The Cake Maker! I have been honored with winning Wedding Wire's Couples Choice Award for 2018, 2019 and 2020 as well as The Knot's Best of Weddings for 2010, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
I work with each couple to create their dream cake. The cake is like the wedding dress of the reception! A lot of guests look forward to seeing the cake and the design is not known to many. Your cake can express your personality, the feel of the venue or even fit the theme of your wedding! Our imaginations are the only limits we have to creating your perfect cake!
I primarily service Breckenridge, Keystone, Winter Park, Grand Lake and Vail!

www.thecakemaker.us

social: thecakemaker-colorado

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Anna
    Anna S. Married on 06/18/2021

The Best Vendor

This was the best cake I have ever had (her brownies are also AMAZING). I am so happy with how it turned out. Sarah was so helpful with every detail. She was one of the easiest vendors I worked with. She went above and beyond in every way and I can't recommend her enough.
    Sydney N. Married on 06/11/2021

Summer Wedding in Vail

Sarah was a joy to work with! Amidst COVID, she sent us cake samples and icing for a tasting - we made a night out of it and enjoyed champagne and celebrating the season of our engagement. She was quick to respond and talk through our decision making process. She instilled trust and confidence. She curated a beautiful cake with my florist - something more than I could have ever dreamed of. And the salted buttercream with yellow cake was absolutely incredible! All of our wedding guests complimented the taste! Definitely one of our favorite parts of our wedding day!

The Cake Maker's reply:

I am so happy that you guys loved the cake so much! That salted caramel is a dream! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day.
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/04/2021

Responsive vendor and delicious/beautiful cake!

Sarah picked up my call immediately and answered all of my questions very clearly. I wanted a simple, small, but beautiful and delicious 3 tier cake. Her website was very helpful with cake flavor options, she replied to all of my emails within a day or 2 (great!), and my mom commented on how efficient she was with setting up the cake and using the flowers from the florist to decorate the cake. We had caramel filling, spice cake, vanilla buttercream frosting and every guest (only 7 of us) commented on how delicious the cake was. She even drove the cake safely up a dirt road for delivery :) Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

The Cake Maker Price Rates

PO Box 1297 Kremmling, 80459
Location of (The Cake Maker)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding