805 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Piece, Love & Chocolate

Piece, Love & Chocolate is Boulder, Colorado's specialty chocolate headquarters; an all-things-chocolate boutique specializing in chocolates, pastries, gifts, and novelties. We provide custom wedding cakes and dessert spreads that fulfill your every hope and dream for your special day!

Our mission is to enchant and entertain, by creating and sourcing world-class chocolate products that enable people to explore and enjoy chocolate. By providing professional knowledge, excellent service, and an eclectic array of exceptional-quality chocolate gifts and novelties – which will be as much of a joy to give as they are to receive – our store is the place to go for anything and everything chocolate and cocoa-related.

We are located at 805 Pearl Street, at the west end of historical downtown Boulder’s most famous thoroughfare, Pearl Street. Pause for a moment when you pass through our door and take in the sights, sounds and smells of our sumptuous chocolate boutique. We carry our own housemade specialty chocolates including truffles, cut ganache, bonbons and bars, as well as many curated items sourced from local, national and worldwide chocolatiers and professional chocolate artisans.

We’re also known for our cakes, pastries and confections including celebration, event and wedding cakes, petite pastries, tortes, tarts, brownies, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate covered nougats, fruits and nuts, dragees and pallets.

Follow Piece, Love & Chocolate on

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

16 Reviews for Piece, Love & Chocolate

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I used Piece, Love, & Chocolate for our wedding in September 2017 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado. From our first tasting to our wedding day, Genny and her team were the absolute best to work with! Genny was incredible; she was professional, creative, and responded to our questions quickly. We tried multiple desserts at our tasting and my husband and I just knew we needed to have a dessert bar at our wedding. Genny offered affordable packages and very delicious cake flavors and multiple dessert options. Our wedding guests raved about how beautiful and yummy our cake and desserts were! My husband and I frequently visit the chocolatey store and it has become one of our favorites! Our experience was beyond fantastic with Genny and her team; we highly recommend Piece, Love, Chocolate!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Nancy · Married on 04/07/2017

I used PL&C for my wedding cake and desserts in Estes Park, CO. They came highly recommended from my venue as well as online. And the reviews were right! One of the best tastings, communication, and overall set-up/appearance for the reception that I have ever seen/been a part of for a wedding.

Hired for a simple 6" cake and petite dessert bites during a wedding reception, PL&C has mastered the art of weddings. During the tasting, Genny went above and beyond in customizing the desserts to my tastes. I do not like chocolates and/or super sweet desserts, preferring more of the sour and coffee flavors. Genny and I were able to combine ideas (which I LOVED) and decided on petite desserts of lemon bars and tiramisu cups! They were DIVINE and absolutely perfect for what we wanted. The traditional cake for cutting was a smooth red velvet with vanilla bean mousse, coated in a light layer of frosting. It was PERFECT and tasted delicious. On top of the food being excellent, Genny and the team set up the cake + desserts in the reception on their own, making the presentation look flawless and worry-free for me! I adored their silent set-up because it looked better than I could have done AND it was done before I could even think about it.

The custom nature, overwhelmingly-customer oriented attitude, and flawless execution made PL&C perfect for my wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Robin · Married on 10/09/2016

We LOVED our cake and loved working with Genny - highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Piece, Love & Chocolate FAQ

• What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 805 Pearl St Boulder, CO, 80302 See on map
    Location of (Piece, Love & Chocolate)